Twilight Thread II!!!!

foalbaby14

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you girls :huglove:

damn we live so far from eachother girls! i`d love to painting for all of you! i really enjoy doing them :)

Well, you can do it. You can paint something for us, even if you dont send it. Just imagine everything you paint is for one of us.

Of course, you can send them, but the post is expensive............:thumbdown:

You can do me one:biggrin2::naughty:

Well, you can do it. You can paint something for us, even if you dont send it. Just imagine everything you paint is for one of us.

Of course, you can send them, but the post is expensive............:thumbdown:

yess :thumbdown:

on monday i`m going to ask in the mail how can i sent stuff like that.. they aren`t heavy! but they are big :(

uao Marlau ^^ I like your canvas =]

ok, random twiligtness:

most cheesy fanvid around http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bL5ik0jWJjM

f_32149875048m_1c6fa7d.png

Edward's loft^^“The house actually belongs to John Hoke, vice president of global footwear for Converse,” the house’s architect, Jeff Kovel of Skylab Architecture, tells Life & Style. “It was very exciting to see it in the movie. They may use the same house in the sequel.” The 4,896-square-foot home is located in Portland, Ore. “The goal was to create one of the most unique homes in the city,” he says. “It was a challenging site. It’s a steep hillside with a triangular lot. We wanted to create a dramatic building.”

f_iconsm_82e8ed6.jpg

^ Twilight is the most iconized movie ever XD

f_32544116511m_8dbbe68.jpg

"Edward" & "Bella" simply detest their characters ^^

f_051m_899b587.jpg

^^these 2 form a charmin couple for the 99% of the twilighters ;]

f_Jeezzbyyellm_70c8e0f.jpg

^^^these 3 are the most fanfictioned charachters XD

f_4m_0888f38.jpg

Rob seems to have a male best fwend that follow him around almost everywhere...and that's what maybe generated his infamous declaration during his promotional tour: "...and I'm GAY" ;D

f_robkris06m_ee9d26d.jpg

Rpattz is terrified by Kstew, while she simply shows annoyance towards the zillions fangurls' object of desire XD

p.s: & I found this cedric-times vid that's just too cute

"oooh did u came from America just for me?!"

*everybody needs a bosom for pillow* =D

I Pre-Purchased Twilight yesterday!!!! :woot_jump:

THE B E S T deal I have found so far is at Books a Million!!!!!

You can Pre-Purchase like almost everywhere . . . FYE..........

But, Book a Million I got it for $24 - the 2-Disc Deluxe dvd and it is going to sell for $32 -----so that was a good deal!

Now, all I have to do on March 21 is run in the store and GET my dvd! I WILL be there as soon as the doors open!!!! :das:

....SO long to have to wait~~~~ :crybaby:

..... I did go to the movies last night (and it felt SO weird going to the movies and NOT seeing Twilight) But, we saw "He's just not that into you" . . . It was SO good!!!!! GO SEE IT!

I Pre-Purchased Twilight yesterday!!!! :woot_jump:

THE B E S T deal I have found so far is at Books a Million!!!!!

You can Pre-Purchase like almost everywhere . . . FYE..........

But, Book a Million I got it for $24 - the 2-Disc Deluxe dvd and it is going to sell for $32 -----so that was a good deal!

Now, all I have to do on March 21 is run in the store and GET my dvd! I WILL be there as soon as the doors open!!!! :das:

....SO long to have to wait~~~~ :crybaby:

..... I did go to the movies last night (and it felt SO weird going to the movies and NOT seeing Twilight) But, we saw "He's just not that into you" . . . It was SO good!!!!! GO SEE IT!

they sell movies?? the one at my mall doesn't sell movies or cd's... :blink:

they sell movies?? the one at my mall doesn't sell movies or cd's... :blink:

Ours dosen't either! But, as soon as we walked into the store there was a HUGE sign with Edward and Bella on it and it gave all the details about March 21 and how to 'pre-purchase' your 2 disc delxue set . . . I was ALL over it! :naughty: i guess it is just something special cause they sell SO many twilight books there -- and OMG --- there was collector's edition box set books and all kinds of crap I was going MAD! I need a second job JUST for my Twilight obsession! Forget Mika and Rufus! :roftl:

BriannasCamera008-1.jpg

Here I on my last time seeing Twilight in the theaters:sad:

Musicfreak took the picture:naughty:

I MISS seeing it in the theater!!! Especially on the days it was JUST me and like one other girl in the theater -- those were the BEST times! :naughty: