foalbaby14

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't you think they're too Young?:shocked:

:naughty:

Speaking in the false pretense of the 17 - year - old charade --- unfortunately YEAH! But, technically they have been around longer then I have . . . even though I have been around the block a time or two -=-and could teach them a few tricks! :das:

Speaking in the false pretense of the 17 - year - old charade --- unfortunately YEAH! But, technically they have been around longer then I have . . . even though I have been around the block a time or two -=-and could teach them a few tricks! :das:

:roftl:

ok... LOL:roftl:

If you had the opportunity to be 'stuck' at an certain age... What age?

:roftl:

ok... LOL:roftl:

If you had the opportunity to be 'stuck' at an certain age... What age?

THAT is a GOOD question!

Well since I FEEL that I am STUCK and have been for the past 16 years

. . . I would be stuck at 16! My firends alway say that I am eternally 16 to them.

I act 16 - I feel 16 and my 15 year old son is SO far past me in the maturity department! So it is fitting! SAD - but true!

THAT is a GOOD question!

. . . I would be stuck at 16! My firends alway say that I am eternally 16 to them.

I act 16 - I feel 16 and my 15 year old son is SO far past me in the maturity department! So it is fitting! SAD - but true!

I think it's a great thing. Who wants to act their age.

They always say -- you are as young as you feel! :boing:

I MUST agree. But I guess I'm to young to know ... Am I?

I have no ideea what age I would like to be... I don't even know what age 'fits' me ... *clueless*

i'd want to be stuck at 18. i look 12 anyway, so i can start out some place young and "grow up".

i've thought about it a lot and decided, that if i could, i would want to be a vampire.

what would you guys do??

I wouldn't mind living forever. The added strength is definitely a bonus.

THAT is a GOOD question!

i`m 16 and i hate it :naughty: i`d like to be 18 or 20..

well.. most of time i like older anyways :bleh:

I think I'd like to be stuck at 16-17, so I'd be in High School forever. I had the 3 better years of my life there (lol of my short life, I'm only 20 - almost :naughty:). And I also look like 15-16 so... It's a bit annoying sometimes, but I guess I'll be happy at 40 :naughty:

But you know what? I wouldn't want to live forever. Live for a very long time? Yes, why not. But knowing that my life will never end, never, would be awful... for me. Getting up in the morning and thinking "man, it'll be like this forever..." I couldn't do it. I think the fact that life has an end is part of what I like about it. I don't think you could make the most of your life if it was eternal. If I knew I would live for 200 or 300 years, it would be ok I guess, cause I'd know when my life would end.

Maybe you think I'm crazy lol. I didn't have this opinion before reading this book by Nathalie Babbitt called "Tuck Everlasting". If you read it, I think you'll get my point ^^.

Yeah I agree with you Emerald. :naughty:

I always wonder whether I'd become a vampire if I could...I guess it depends on who I was with and what I would gain. *shrug*

We say "love is blind" so maybe if you find the guy of you dreams, you'd want to spend eternity with him. But I don't believe in eternal relationships. I think I'd want to kill my mate after several centuries :naughty: