• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you holding? :naughty:

that's an edward tote bag :roftl:

Alex answered it for me:roftl:

LOL

soo! at least i wasn`t the only one who went to see Twilight with a Mika t-shirt! :roftl:

I was going to wear my Edward shirt but I though hey why not have the two obsessions with me:naughty:

Just a few vids...

mwahahah! XD

f_041208twilim_d020a4f.jpg

wait!..have u ever been in DISNEYWORLD!?

lmao!

no offence to anybody but...I keep searchin for evil reviews of the phenomenon and this

http://8th-circuit.com/?q=node/350

is awesome! mwhah

& now.. twilight picspammin! *geez I will never understand where did all the hype came from*

f_s640x480ym_201c350.jpg

f_Compromisebm_a9a1eeb.jpg

f_Copy4ofBellm_43d07a8.jpg

f_lovelybannem_aeb27e0.jpg

f_Wheresthenem_88468ae.jpg

f_Twilighttimm_3c1bb3b.jpg

Edited by greta

Hello again!

Today I watched Twilight again with my favourite person in the world(it was the first time for her) and it was like the first time all over again... but much better... I think this is a kind of magic... and I was very very curious about a thing: What do you eat/drink during THE:wub2: movie? (I'm sorry if this is off topic)

Hugs&Kisses,

*Adda.

Hello again!

Today I watched Twilight again with my favourite person in the world(it was the first time for her) and it was like the first time all over again... but much better... I think this is a kind of magic... and I was very very curious about a thing: What do you eat/drink during THE:wub2: movie? (I'm sorry if this is off topic)

Hugs&Kisses,

*Adda.

Ha! I HAVE to have Twizzlers when I watch Twilight! hhmmm . . . I wonder how that is going to be when I have the dvd! Am I still going to feel the 'need' to have Twizzlers? Guess I better stock up on them NOW! :naughty:

Ha! I HAVE to have Twizzlers when I watch Twilight! hhmmm . . . I wonder how that is going to be when I have the dvd! Am I still going to feel the 'need' to have Twizzlers? Guess I better stock up on them NOW! :naughty:

I do have huge NFS (need for sweets) during Twilight ... so maybe I'll be double 'till end of april (when it stops in cinemas here) and I won't fit in the seats... OMG! I think I'll have a nightmare tonight. :shocked:

I do have huge NFS (need for sweets) during Twilight ... so maybe I'll be double 'till end of april (when it stops in cinemas here) and I won't fit in the seats... OMG! I think I'll have a nightmare tonight. :shocked:

THANK GOD Twizzlers are a naturally Fat Free Food! :rolls_eyes:

whyyy... it's all their fault =D

f_PiratePattim_c478a3b.jpg

f_EdThe106Yeam_43dc4a2.jpg

f_c9m_a655331.png

f_lol2m_e56e6af.png

f_tw7m_35d3053.png

f_14407303m_a999590.png

f_stereom_5d4082d.png

D:< Rob expressions are somewhat unintentionally hylarious...blame the contacts! XD

OMG! those are deadly! Did You find them or you make them?

THAT ONE IS H I L A R I O U S!!!!! I am STILL laughing!!!! :floor:

Rob's face just inspires the crazy fans to do such things [mostly when the pic includes Kristen Stewart].

I've made a pic with Rob, Robb & Robby but I can't post it :(