Twilight Thread II!!!!

foalbaby14

I just realised that after I red Twilight Saga I'm not afraid of dark anymore and I'm just a little bit braver than before.

A couple of months ago I was even afraid to go in the kitchen if the lights were swithed off.. yup :blush-anim-cl:... even with a flashlight.

I'ts mind over matter :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just realised that after I red Twilight Saga I'm not afraid of dark anymore and I'm just a little bit braver than before.

A couple of months ago I was even afraid to go in the kitchen if the lights were swithed off.. yup :blush-anim-cl:... even with a flashlight.

I'ts mind over matter :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

OMG!!! ME TOOO!!!! Ever since I saw the movie -- I got MUCH braver!!!! Cause Bella is SO brave when she goes to meet James!~

I even get out of my car to open the gate to our house - and it is in the woods - and SCARY!!!! But, I do it now! I use to SIT IN THE CAR and refuse to move until one of the boys came out ot open it for me! Literally if they could not hear me beeping -- I would call them on my cell to come out and open it! THERE was no way i was gonna do it!!! Now I ain't scared of no ghost! :mf_rosetinted:

OMG!!! ME TOOO!!!! Ever since I saw the movie -- I got MUCH braver!!!! Cause Bella is SO brave when she goes to meet James!~

I even get out of my car to open the gate to our house - and it is in the woods - and SCARY!!!! But, I do it now! I use to SIT IN THE CAR and refuse to move until one of the boys came out ot open it for me! Literally if they could not hear me beeping -- I would call them on my cell to come out and open it! THERE was no way i was gonna do it!!! Now I ain't scared of no ghost! :mf_rosetinted:

I told you you are SuperMum!

Ghost Busters is a great movie :roftl:

I told you you are SuperMum!

Ghost Busters is a great movie :roftl:

HA - I can remember how SCARED I was of Ghost Busters when it came out -- and now when I watch it --- it is just so cheesey! MY how things change!!!! :doh:

HA - I can remember how SCARED I was of Ghost Busters when it came out -- and now when I watch it --- it is just so cheesey! MY how things change!!!! :doh:

I was really small and really afraid of the movie!

Now I laugh a lot when watching it!

Y U M M Y! :licks_lips:

I must say I never thought it was yummy :roftl:. You can try and print it on a sugar-paper like those for cakes!!

I can't afford it... I'm on a special diet ... Only chocolate.

I like chocolate! :licks_lips:

I also ♥ Alice Cullen!

Oh yes... Chocolate is addicting!

Alice Cullen is one of my fav from Twilight, she is very smart and fun. I wish I went at the pj party with her :wub2:

You know what gave me the idea of rob, robb & robert?

This Cartoon Named Ed, Edd & Eddy I use to watch. They were c r a z y !!

I used to see those cartoon! I love them! how can they eat those really big sweets??? They dont have teeth? :roftl:

Oh, I bought the Twilight saga last week on internet. It was quite cheap, just 36€. Just have read the first one but like it more than I though. And I know my mum is gonna love them :wub2: Recieved them this morning! :punk:

I used to see those cartoon! I love them! how can they eat those really big sweets??? They dont have teeth? :roftl:

Oh, I bought the Twilight saga last week on internet. It was quite cheap, just 36€. Just have read the first one but like it more than I though. And I know my mum is gonna love them :wub2: Recieved them this morning! :punk:

I ate some "jawbreakers" (like the ones from Ed, Edd & Eddy) during Twilight last week... they were not so big but they were the biggest I could find! My mouth was to small for them so I had to lick them :roftl:... I haven't finished it yet.. it's on my desk right now.

Oh you will love Twilight Saga!! They are all quite different, but my fave one is New Moon. :wub2:

I ate some "jawbreakers" (like the ones from Ed, Edd & Eddy) during Twilight last week... they were not so big but they were the biggest I could find! My mouth was to small for them so I had to lick them :roftl:... I haven't finished it yet.. it's on my desk right now.

Oh you will love Twilight Saga!! They are all quite different, but my fave one is New Moon. :wub2:

I tried to find them some time ago (thanks for remember me the name, I forgot it) but havent found them. Anyway, I will have to do the same, since my mouth is really small :boxed::roftl:

I hope so too!

Later, don't have my camera with me:wink2:

but it's so gorgeous, finally a poster with only robert on it:wub2:

ok! thanks :wink2:

Oh yes... Chocolate is addicting!

Alice Cullen is one of my fav from Twilight, she is very smart and fun. I wish I went at the pj party with her :wub2:

Alice is amazing! i love her :bleh:

i want a pj party and a makeover with her :naughty:

:clap: Y A Y for New Moon!!!! MINE TOO!!!!!

I can't wait for the movie!!!! I have 9 pages left on Breaking Dawn! (yes, I counted) I am going to finish the book TODAY on my lunch break - and then I am going to read New Moon AGAIN!!!!! :wub2:

:clap: Y A Y for New Moon!!!! MINE TOO!!!!!

I can't wait for the movie!!!! I have 9 pages left on Breaking Dawn! (yes, I counted) I am going to finish the book TODAY on my lunch break - and then I am going to read New Moon AGAIN!!!!! :wub2:

new moon makes me cry! i love it :naughty:

this is breaking my heart!

:tears: new moon Edward POV

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4273193/2/Dark_Side_of_the_Moon

i really like it!

new moon makes me cry! i love it :naughty:

this is breaking my heart!

:tears: new moon Edward POV

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4273193/2/Dark_Side_of_the_Moon

i really like it!

It makes me CRY too -- like a baby!!!!! :roftl:

i'm reading new moon now and not even skipping over the jacob parts! i haven;t done that since i first read it last year :shocked:

OMG! That is amazing! :doh:

I am going to start reading New Moon again tonight!!! I have missed it! :wub2:

Have you already seen this post by Perez?? ;)

http://perezhilton.com/2009-02-17-zexy-comes-to-the-oscars

Ooooohhhh I hadn't seen that! THANKS! OMG -- ------> AM SO EXCITED TO WATCH THE OSCARS N O W <------------- :clap:

I left a comment :naughty: WHY is it that I can leave a comment on ANYTHING except the MIKA news? :sneaky2: I try and try and try and it always simply says error YET I left one for Rpattz just now! What the heck! :sneaky2:

f_TheworldofTm_8e0eb19.gif

cheesy but inspiring mwhahah

imo the movies will always be better than SM works..thx Rpattz

f_ThePriceofbm_c386332.jpg

f_hegothighbym_0496438.gif

1st book da best..twas more interesting on the vampire pov tho

f_twilightmadm_70ff389.jpg

New Moon is the only book almost "normal" but has its major incongruences too { like Ed leaves to save Bels soul WTF?!}

f_ASummaryofNm_da8c8a3.jpg

Eclipse has too many silly wolves in it

f_JacobtheCham_b8a3573.jpg

Breaking Dawn is just...blah, ...it's not even original, it's shocking how horribly the utterly absurd plot is developed

even if I almost enjoyed the funny mormon {im}morality of it all

f_BreakingDawm_b45433c.png

Edited by greta
DA stuff I'm too lazy to find credits mwhah