foalbaby14

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now the analysing begins.

Oh no. I can't watch. :naughty:

57 pages down so far out of 434. So far nothing has happened other than the unrealistic instant popularity of the personality-less Bella Swan (yeah, it's a small town, but she overdid it a bit). All I've learnt about her is that she's clumsy and keeps to herself - not much character development, but I'll wait and see if that changes in the rest of the book. Overall the writing style is common and the thought processes are as complex as one could expect from a twelve year old. :rolls_eyes: Stephanie Meyer - the shifty bugger - was clever to write it from the perspective of a teen because then she has an excuse for immature writing: 'I tried to keep it realistic and true to the teen persona'. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Oh no. I can't watch. :naughty:

It'll be nauseating. :naughty:

57 pages down so far out of 434. So far nothing has happened other than the unrealistic instant popularity of the personality-less Bella Swan (yeah, it's a small town, but she overdid it a bit). All I've learnt about her is that she's clumsy and keeps to herself - not much character development, but I'll wait and see if that changes in the rest of the book. Overall the writing style is common and the thought processes are as complex as one could expect from a twelve year old. :rolls_eyes: Stephanie Meyer - the shifty bugger - was clever to write it from the perspective of a teen because then she has an excuse for immature writing: 'I tried to keep it realistic and true to the teen persona'. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

:roftl: I think your expectations of what this book can do for you are set too high. Keep it coming.

Haha :roftl:

*worships your acerbic wit* :bow:

It'll be nauseating.

:roftl: I think your expectations of what this book can do for you are set too high. Keep it coming.

Yes, keep it coming. :naughty:

:lmao:

true :bleh: but believe it or not.. even from bella`s point of view the book is amazing.. the descriptions are great and once you start reading it, the story starts growing in you :naughty:

Hi,

I have watched Twilight twice and have read the first three books and newarly finished the final one and I gotta say one thing! I am obsessed with this series of books, I love the characters, and I love the film almost as much but not quite! If anyone is reading the series then if you are quite sensitive or get emotional whilst readin then the final book will have you in tears. They are all amazing books and I will be sad to finsh readin it. I dont know if anyone has heard but there is due to be another book in the series which is from the point of view of Edward but the author is writing it now and she said it will be a few years yet until it is published! BUt I cannot wait!

Hi,

I have watched Twilight twice and have read the first three books and newarly finished the final one and I gotta say one thing! I am obsessed with this series of books, I love the characters, and I love the film almost as much but not quite! If anyone is reading the series then if you are quite sensitive or get emotional whilst readin then the final book will have you in tears. They are all amazing books and I will be sad to finsh readin it. I dont know if anyone has heard but there is due to be another book in the series which is from the point of view of Edward but the author is writing it now and she said it will be a few years yet until it is published! BUt I cannot wait!

So Midnight Sun is being published?

So Midnight Sun is being published?

I dont know the title of it but if it is the book from edwards point of view then yes it seems that the author has decided she will continue to write it even though the first few chapters were linked onto the internet!

Hi,

LIZ!!!! :huglove:

You ♥ Twilight too!!! After all w h o could resist it! :roftl:

I JUST finsihed Breaking Dawn - and I was SO sad -- but, now I reading New Moon again . . . cause it is my fave of all 4 books! I cannot wait for the movie to come out in November!!!! :woot_jump:

LIZ!!!! :huglove:

You ♥ Twilight too!!! After all w h o could resist it! :roftl:

I JUST finsihed Breaking Dawn - and I was SO sad -- but, now I reading New Moon again . . . cause it is my fave of all 4 books! I cannot wait for the movie to come out in November!!!! :woot_jump:

HOLLY!!!!

I absolutely adore it, I finished the first three books in about 5 days.I just could not put the books down. It's coming out in Nov, woo!!! I didnt know that, I cannot wait to get the dvd of Twilight when it comes out in April,I will not stop watching it, lol!!

x

HOLLY!!!!

I absolutely adore it, I finished the first three books in about 5 days.I just could not put the books down. It's coming out in Nov, woo!!! I didnt know that, I cannot wait to get the dvd of Twilight when it comes out in April,I will not stop watching it, lol!!

x

The Twilight dvd comes out here March 21 . . . I have already pre-purchased it (and THANK GOD now) . . . the ONLY thing I am scared about (not having money at the time for) is the MFC Yearbook! I think it is going to be avaliable for us to purchase a copy SOON! And I have been looking forward to that more then ANYTHING for a whole year! I WILL FIND A WAY TO GET IT! :naughty:

The Twilight dvd comes out here March 21 . . . I have already pre-purchased it (and THANK GOD now) . . . the ONLY thing I am scared about (not having money at the time for) is the MFC Yearbook! I think it is going to be avaliable for us to purchase a copy SOON! And I have been looking forward to that more then ANYTHING for a whole year! I WILL FIND A WAY TO GET IT! :naughty:

Cool, yeah it comes out early April here, and I will probably preorder soon! I have seen ti at the cinema and it was A M A Z I N G!!!! I especially like Alice, Jasper and Edward, there really is something about edwards voice like it described in the book so good casting there!!

Cool, yeah it comes out early April here, and I will probably preorder soon! I have seen ti at the cinema and it was A M A Z I N G!!!! I especially like Alice, Jasper and Edward, there really is something about edwards voice like it described in the book so good casting there!!

I saw it in the cinema a total of 15 times before it was gone! I was hooked - there were some weeks that I went everyday after work to see it before I went home! I am going to watch it everyday when I get my hands on it! I said that is GOING to keep me on the treadmill for 2 hours each night!!! :roftl: