The Australian Thread: Part Nineteen

Rainbow Sky

*insert obsene comments about fricking managers who wouldn't let us go*

I got out about minutes ago. I'm now a few cowboy shots down, have a cup of caramel baileys in one hand, and a cruiser in the other thanks to brother becsters friends. I'm now on my way. Have to make up for lost time

No double time for us tonight, we all decided if we'd known we'd have called in sick

Not long to go now *drinks more*

oooohhhhh cowboys:licks_lips: Never tried the caramel baileys but I love the original!

That stinks!

*joins you*:drunk_sing:

*runs off to watch fireworks*

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:bye: Hi there, I'm Tanya....the sane, innocent one:wink2:

Nothing better than staying in your pj's for the entire day!

Didn't anticipate being here with you guys.....yet here I am courtesy of friends (intolerant friends) who have a problem with Bianca staying with me and my plans to meet you guys....so I promptly told them to go forth and multiply and came home to join you guys for the new year :naughty:

You've got to be kidding don't you? The sane innocent one? Don't believe a word she says Bonzaboy.

I stayed in my nightie all day, until I decided I needed chocolate and that I would therefore have to shower and head to the shops before they closed. Mmmmm.... Peanut M&M's......:wub2:

Nice! What exactly do your friends have an issue with?

oooohhhhh cowboys:licks_lips: Never tried the caramel baileys but I love the original!

Saw a strawberry version of imitation Baileys at Aldi the other day, as well as a choc mint version.

HAPPY NEW YEAR AUSSIES!!!

You've got to be kidding don't you? The sane innocent one? Don't believe a word she says Bonzaboy.

I stayed in my nightie all day, until I decided I needed chocolate and that I would therefore have to shower and head to the shops before they closed. Mmmmm.... Peanut M&M's......:wub2:

Nice! What exactly do your friends have an issue with?

Saw a strawberry version of imitation Baileys at Aldi the other day, as well as a choc mint version.

HAPPY NEW YEAR AUSSIES!!!

But, but :tears: I am innocent :crybaby: I'll give you the sane though:wink2:

I bet you got straight back into your nightie when you got home!

They hate Mika for starters but they're really freaked out at the thought of me meeting people I only know from the net....and they're really thrilled that one is going to be staying with me!!!! I knew it was going to be a mistake telling them *shrugs* ....It's their problem, not mine....they'll get over it and if they don't then they're not real friends anyways and it will be good riddance :wink2: I'm missing my two best friends who are overseas at the moment so that's probably making me feel it more!

HNY CD!

thanks for filling in some of the blanks!

No worries!!

Kelzy is everybody's!

I don't seem to have a say in anything anymore. :naughty:

So, who wants me next?

Hi there, I'm Tanya....the sane, innocent one

*Insert your own Lightning bolt*

Nothing better than staying in your pj's for the entire day!

Tell the truth you love it when she whips you

I do it often *zhhz*

I love it!! yeah baby!! oops. I have Waynes World on and was channeling Austin Powers. :naughty:

Didn't anticipate being here with you guys.....yet here I am courtesy of friends (intolerant friends) who have a problem with Bianca staying with me and my plans to meet you guys....so I promptly told them to go forth and multiply and came home to join you guys for the new year

:shocked: That's a bit ridiculous. The world isn't completely full of wackjobs.

You really are a little psychotic aren't you.....brilliant work *hi 5's*

Have I mentioned the part where I thought she reminded me of you??

Big sloppy kissesssss to all my MFC friends (and I love the new name much better than what Kelzy calls me)

Wth do I normally call you??!! Lol!! The smut master. Lol!!

Oh I work at Maccas ft dodgy managers who wouldn't let me leave.

No double time for us tonight, we all decided if we'd known we'd have called in sick

Ohh!! sucky!

Anytime I check this thread I find interesting pix

*she wrote with frozen fingers at -7 °C wishing to be in Oz*

Oh wow. That's freezing. Have a drink! warm up!

Ok, I have to cut my MQing short due to drunkentiredness etc..

happy_new_year.gif

Have fun everyone!!

Mwahhh!!

I officially hate the kids in my neighbourhood. Bloody hell.

What age group are we hating toinght? :naughty:

Just made it to my desk at work and thought about you lot...

HAPPY NEW YEAR MY DEAR AUSSIE FRIENDS! :yay:

'Kay - gotta go back to work now. :thumbdown:

:huglove: How long have you got to go?

*peeps in for half a second.*

Hey girlies... (Yes, you're all girls. I'm too lazy (And my room as no a/c, so I'm passing out and sweating from the stupid heat.) to include guys.

I just wanted to wish everyone a happy new year briefly, I havem't forgotten you guys, you do mean the world to me. But there's this guy... And not to mention work. I barely have time for a social life let alone anything else.

Also. NYE with friends is always fun. As well as getting a phone call from a sorta tipsy friend... Total highlight so far! Lol. No, I was on top of a dogpail, then I fell on the sharp corner of my friends laptop. It f*cking hurts!

Oh, and i'm not sure if anybody here is interested in my sort of music, but seriously, youtube 'The Academy Is...' they are one of my favourite bands at the moment. (The lead singer is kinda cute, in that nice girlish sort of way.)

Lots of Love to my MFC-er's.

Julia.

P.S. Factory open all morning, free booze and chocolate. Sleep with whomever you please. Don't crap in the hot tub. and my office is out of bounds!

Impressive spamming there Teegs

But I've still got more posts than you

Damn...

Suck to be me I guess...

LMFAO!!!!!!!!! Geez, Mika in Lolcat form.

*FG* And I am certain she is sitting on top of Jay Laga'aia

That it is...

I think she was too...

Boy have I missed you guys:wub2: I won't read back until I'm good and tanked...probably be easier to understand :naughty:

good idea...

Where did you get a photo of my room :shocked:

Wouldn't you like to knoe :fisch:

*laughs at Teegs' spamming*

Erm... thanks?

....and Teegs....I finally got my DAAS DVD for Christmas

Yays!

oooohhhhh cowboys... Never tried the caramel baileys but I love the original!

Mmmmmmmm.... I had a few of those... about 5 of those...

Imitation Baileys??? Yummy!

After spending NYE on a computer with no booze and no chocolate even I'm going to bed. Don't party as hard as I did, kids. G'night.

Geez woman!

I might have drunk enough for both of us *zhhz*

*peeps in for half a second.*

Hey girlies... (Yes, you're all girls. I'm too lazy (And my room as no a/c, so I'm passing out and sweating from the stupid heat.) to include guys.

I just wanted to wish everyone a happy new year briefly, I havem't forgotten you guys, you do mean the world to me. But there's this guy... And not to mention work. I barely have time for a social life let alone anything else.

Also. NYE with friends is always fun. As well as getting a phone call from a sorta tipsy friend... Total highlight so far! Lol. No, I was on top of a dogpail, then I fell on the sharp corner of my friends laptop. It f*cking hurts!

Oh, and i'm not sure if anybody here is interested in my sort of music, but seriously, youtube 'The Academy Is...' they are one of my favourite bands at the moment. (The lead singer is kinda cute, in that nice girlish sort of way.)

Lots of Love to my MFC-er's.

Julia.

P.S. Factory open all morning, free booze and chocolate. Sleep with whomever you please. Don't crap in the hot tub. and my office is out of bounds!

Yeah... slightly sorta tipsy... hehe...

Yays! I'm a highlihgt of your night!!!

Sadly enough, I can't remember anything from the convo! :tears: but I gots to talk to you so yay! :woot_jump:

And we had some really drunk loud people walking past about 5 minutes ago... bloody drunkards... :naughty:

Right... its 3am, I think I should go to bed now, before serious munchies hit or something.

Happy 2009 all. Hope its a good year all round. Lets make it better than 2008.

For those still in 2008, look forward to seeing you in what is the next year for you but this year for us. Hurry up and catch up already.