The Australian Thread: Part Nineteen

Rainbow Sky

Great !! Glad she's doing well ! I remember last time you were here you had computer troubles .... is that why this long hiatus ... :blink:

Umm kinda! Not totally..altho I am at work at the mo..umm mah!

Been busy and just forgot to stop by and wave....*waves*..ahh much better.

SO nice to still see some familiar faces about....

How are YOU ? Still doing the moderator thing??!!!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes its been toooo long! I have to learn how to work my way around in here again :)

Poppet is super .. had a great Christmas with her as shes 21 months old so shes into it now!

Jaw dropping huh!! Its meeeeeeeeeeee!

I never forget you lot you know!!

DC !! Soangel !! Yay :)

Hey WM.. long time no see. You should come round more often :wink2:

Glad Poppet had a good Christmas...

Umm kinda! Not totally..altho I am at work at the mo..umm mah!

Been busy and just forgot to stop by and wave....*waves*..ahh much better.

SO nice to still see some familiar faces about....

How are YOU ? Still doing the moderator thing??!!!

Ummm Maahh !! :roftl: Well we have missed you !! :sneaky2::wub2:

Yeah ...still a moddy ... still into Mika & some of the wonderful friends here on MFC ... still broke .... :naughty:

Ummm Maahh !! :roftl: Well we have missed you !! :sneaky2::wub2:

Yeah ...still a moddy ... still into Mika & some of the wonderful friends here on MFC ... still broke .... :naughty:

ha ha - arent we all (broke that is)...!

I will drop by more ofter soangel! Promise...

I have been asked to 'remove' myself from MIKA for now - whoops - so I better get going and do some work!

Wishing you ALL a Happy New Year...Aussies and Honourary Aussies alike. Stay safe and have fun!! xxxxx

:sneaky2: I think you'll find there is the small matter of the citizenship test first

Did someone say 'Citizenship test'?

http://flergsblog.blogspot.com/2007/10/australian-citizenship-test-joke.html

I took this one to school once when we were doing a unit on Aussie stereotypes. We all concluded that this test would be far more appropriate than the actual test. :naughty:

ha ha - arent we all (broke that is)...!

I will drop by more ofter soangel! Promise...

I have been asked to 'remove' myself from MIKA for now - whoops - so I better get going and do some work!

Wishing you ALL a Happy New Year...Aussies and Honourary Aussies alike. Stay safe and have fun!! xxxxx

OK WM .. you too ! See you again soon I hope ! :wub2:

Aaw! You and me both :wink2:

Hi all :P

Hello everyone!! I'm too lazy to MQ. :naughty:

:huglove:

Hiya Gals !! :bye:

So, our biggest inside joke is our beloved Mike.

Mike: Was born on Gabbly, one day last year, approximately October 2007. I was talking about Mika and typo'd and wrote Mike instead. At around the same time in the PPR thread, Babyblue and I had turned Mika's character into a Bogan, complete with bogan attire (Flannelette shirt, ripped blue jeans, ugg boots), a feral ute and an abnormally high sex drive. So the PPR character and the typo became one and the same thanks to a little joking around with Twatty, who was on gabbly with me. This lead onto everyone adding features and creating a code for Mike: @B-D---\< Curly Hair, Big happy eyes, "Happy" to see you. But there were no arms, no hands!! OMG!! How will he survive? No, it's ok. Mike doesn't need hands - he's THAT good. We then realised that he liked to take advantage of us when we were playing sudoku, since we were heavily concentrating (Also was my favourite online game last year :roftl: ). Quite often we had no idea he had even been and taken advantage of us. It was all over within seconds :mf_boff:

He travelled to HK's Verandah with us last year in December and was seen frollocking with the wallabies. He was left there when V Festival got cancelled on our last day at HK's, but in March some time we allowed him to return to our disadvantage..

(Anyone can add to this whatever I have forgotten :naughty: )

I've been worrying about this all night. My evening routine is MFC, then quick game of Sudoku before I go to bed, Mike is safely in Australia, isn't he?:blink:

Although ...:mf_boff:

:blush-anim-cl:

Did someone say 'Citizenship test'?

http://flergsblog.blogspot.com/2007/10/australian-citizenship-test-joke.html

I took this one to school once when we were doing a unit on Aussie stereotypes. We all concluded that this test would be far more appropriate than the actual test. :naughty:

We've given that one before... I think I need some new tests, since there only seem to be 2 out there, but the problem is fnding one or, shock horror, making one.

I've been worrying about this all night. My evening routine is MFC, then quick game of Sudoku before I go to bed, Mike is safely in Australia, isn't he?

Although ...:mf_boff:

No, he has a passport. It's quite possible he blew in and blew out. :naughty:

We've given that one before... I think I need some new tests, since there only seem to be 2 out there, but the problem is fnding one or, shock horror, making one.

We'd better make the ultimate Aussie citizen test up.

Gosh, now arn't you the barer of innuendo!

First on MSBT, then the Kiwi thread, now HERE!

KELZY! STOP FORKING ME! :licks_lips:

You're welcome. :wub2::naughty:

Duuuuuude, this thread is so much cooler than the Dutch Thread, where they only talk about sickness and horses.

I'm gonna immigrate to here!

Hell yeah!

*makes room for xlindee*

Good Morning Aussies!! Hope y'all had a fabulous Christmas. :) I'm just on here wondering, "Hmm, what am I going to do for New Year's now?" No plans..but, Rick Springfield is playing on New Year's Eve. I'm so close to going. He's my first love.

Hello gorgeous!

Go for it, and have fun!

Yay !!

Finally signed the Petition, lovely Aussies !!

About bloody time! :sneaky2::naughty:

HiYa!! How are you? Did you have a good Christmas? Did Santa bring you everything you wanted?

Sure did... got the Mika DVD and a U2 Russian doll...

Oh I’ve seen him!

I think.…he was in the mikagasmic some time ago dressed in a plaid shirt!

The uggies gave him away!

Thanks, I will!

Asking questions is my biggest task in here, just ask Babspanky and Christine, they have a full time job to keep up with the answers!

Yep, that's him!

I'm sure they enjoy it too! :naughty: Even if they pretend to hate it, they really like it...

Well I am failing miserably at getting 10,000 posts.

What's your problem??? You're in front of me... I wanted to get to 10000 posts by new years too... :sneaky2:

Hey Hey Hey everyone!

Long time no talk...How is everyone?!!!

WM!!! *huggles*

I've been worrying about this all night. My evening routine is MFC, then quick game of Sudoku before I go to bed, Mike is safely in Australia, isn't he?

trust me... he can get places pretty damn quick...