The Australian Thread: Part Nineteen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ooh, sounds nice!! I think I'm getting that now. It's so quiet at work, I can fall asleep. Let's see...the best presents were my new 52inch LCD T.V, my Tokidoki purse and my Rick Springfield CD. The worse was my cold which is making it harder to enjoy the best. LOL!! But, I'm managing. :naughty:

Pretty good thanks !! The best thing that Santa brought me this year was a blissfully quiet day ... no stress ... nice & simple ... :wink2: You ??!!

ooh, sounds nice!! I think I'm getting that now. It's so quiet at work, I can fall asleep. Let's see...the best presents were my new 52inch LCD T.V, my Tokidoki purse and my Rick Springfield CD. The worse was my cold which is making it harder to enjoy the best. LOL!! But, I'm managing. :naughty:

Oooooh !! Nice pressies !! I remember when Rick Springfield started out here in Oz !! :punk:

Damn about the cold ... hope you feel better soon ! :wub2:

Rightio ... 'tis late here ... must go to sleep ... G'night ... :huglove::bye:

So, our biggest inside joke is our beloved Mike.

Mike: Was born on Gabbly, one day last year, approximately October 2007. I was talking about Mika and typo'd and wrote Mike instead. At around the same time in the PPR thread, Babyblue and I had turned Mika's character into a Bogan, complete with bogan attire (Flannelette shirt, ripped blue jeans, ugg boots), a feral ute and an abnormally high sex drive. So the PPR character and the typo became one and the same thanks to a little joking around with Twatty, who was on gabbly with me. This lead onto everyone adding features and creating a code for Mike: @B-D---\< Curly Hair, Big happy eyes, "Happy" to see you. But there were no arms, no hands!! OMG!! How will he survive? No, it's ok. Mike doesn't need hands - he's THAT good. We then realised that he liked to take advantage of us when we were playing sudoku, since we were heavily concentrating (Also was my favourite online game last year :roftl: ). Quite often we had no idea he had even been and taken advantage of us. It was all over within seconds :mf_boff:

He travelled to HK's Verandah with us last year in December and was seen frollocking with the wallabies. He was left there when V Festival got cancelled on our last day at HK's, but in March some time we allowed him to return to our disadvantage..

Oh I’ve seen him!:boing:

I think.…he was in the mikagasmic some time ago dressed in a plaid shirt!

The uggies gave him away!:naughty:

Yayness! If there's anything you don't get, just ask! :thumb_yello:

Thanks, I will!:wub2:

Asking questions is my biggest task in here, just ask Babspanky and Christine, they have a full time job to keep up with the answers!:roftl:

Yeah, he's been around a loooooong time! Well, I just got my tickets to see him on New Year's Eve. Life is good!! I'm going wether I'm sick or not. :punk:

Oooooh !! Nice pressies !! I remember when Rick Springfield started out here in Oz !! :punk:

Damn about the cold ... hope you feel better soon ! :wub2:

Rightio ... 'tis late here ... must go to sleep ... G'night ... :huglove::bye:

No plans..but, Rick Springfield is playing on New Year's Eve. I'm so close to going. He's my first love. :wub2:

Merry belated Christmas Charlie! I think I remember Christine telling me that her fangurliness started with Rick Springfield too. :naughty:

Well I am failing miserably at getting 10,000 posts.

Nah - don't worry ... I've been here ages and look at my miserable post count. My next goal to reach is that magic number (just add another 855 to my post count now of 6114)... :das:

Tsk.Tsk. :sneaky2: I'm referring to the Yin Yang symbol of course. :naughty:

Edited by Suzy

Morning all (yesh I know its afternoons really)... managed to get Brother Becster v.2 to cook me two slices of the French Toast he was cooking himself and his friends (only after he cooked all that he had to cook first).

The bad news is that after half a day of working, my mobile decided to be stupid again and died. So I may really have to take it in. I'm back to the spare phone again

Where & How have you been ?????!!!! We're on part 19 !! How is poppet ? :wub2:

Yes its been toooo long! I have to learn how to work my way around in here again :)

Poppet is super .. had a great Christmas with her as shes 21 months old so shes into it now!

Jaw dropping huh!! Its meeeeeeeeeeee!

I never forget you lot you know!!

DC !! Soangel !! Yay :)

Yes its been toooo long! I have to learn how to work my way around in here again :)

Poppet is super .. had a great Christmas with her as shes 21 months old so shes into it now!

Jaw dropping huh!! Its meeeeeeeeeeee!

I never forget you lot you know!!

DC !! Soangel !! Yay :)

Great !! Glad she's doing well ! I remember last time you were here you had computer troubles .... is that why this long hiatus ... :blink: