cheshire cat 4

FREDDIESDOUBLE 3

Lyndal 3

Romis 2

jodi_ice 1

IngievV 1

themetalmunchkin1

bonzaboy 1

I love that OkD wasn't even here for half of it.

8th place. The first time I've been anywhere near the top 10 in a long while. :naughty:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay so monday out, Maybe we could do something very early Jan.

I still haven't moved off easy... I have enough trouble with easy! :naughty:

I was playing just before and moved onto medium. Pinky hurts, and I miss more notes, but World Tour seems to have some easier songs than some of the others (and some harder but don't they all)

And, the final results of part 18 postwhore syndrome are:

Kelzy 473

happikali 385

Oakie Doke 320

I love that OkD wasn't even here for half of it.

She can't be beat

GOD DAMN IT!!!

I was so close to beating Bec... and she was so close to beating SD!!!

I was only 1 off :shocked:

Kelzy 473

happikali 385

Oakie Doke 320

sweet-dreams 294

soangel 293

nico_collard 289

silver 250

SuperTwat 230

Mika4Life13 192

chickadee 187

Tanya K 127

mika-fan1001 123

englishrose 121

zoidy 102

Suzy 93

artsyfartsy17 89

Wendi 88

Olivia237 82

racinghorse83 68

RAK1 32

Petra 27

senyorita12003 19

xlindee 16

deconstruction 14

guylainem123 13

mikas_gal07 12

Lolliepop_girl 11

StuckZ 11

Fmbm 10

Rainbow Sky 7

Sweet Knees 7

babspanky 5

PhotoJenic 5

Ju-Ju Lea 5

daydreambeliever 5

Jolene 4

cheshire cat 4

FREDDIESDOUBLE 3

Lyndal 3

Romis 2

jodi_ice 1

IngievV 1

themetalmunchkin1

bonzaboy 1

:roftl::roftl::roftl: I love that OkD wasn't even here for half of it.

I win! I got ONE!!!

(this is probably because I lurked here for like, a year and a half before actually starting to talk to people like, 3 days ago...lol)

Back from my trail. My pony was an angel for me. I luff him. :wub2:

Bonza's so cool, he even has his own iPod! =D

P1010312.jpg

I win! I got ONE!!!

(this is probably because I lurked here for like, a year and a half before actually starting to talk to people like, 3 days ago...lol)

P1010312.jpg

I'm so glad to finally see you posting here! I remember chatting to you in another thread either last year or much earlier this year and encouraging you to come to the Aussie thread, but I didn't know you'd actually been lurking here!

Well, new thread! I see I'm number 10 in the last thread, will have to try and do better in this one.

Yeah, I lurk far more than I post on most forums. It's probably got something to do with the fact that I'm socially awkward. I'm high functioning autistic (Asperger's Syndrome) so I find it easier to talk to people online, cos I can think about what I want to say before I blurt out something random. It's easier that way, and I don't offend people as often...lol :naughty:

New Aussie threadddddd !!

Welcome to all newbies. I'm StuckZ, from Portugal, but count me in 'cause I've worked at the Aussie Embassy and met the Ambassadorgghhh !! :kachinga:

Hello!!!!!!!! :huglove: You're too rare around here. :sneaky2::wub2:

ZOMG !!!!!!! :jawdrop: You didn't ?????!!!!!

:roftl:No, I mean Teegs' laptop - Mike..

Nice horse BB :wub2:

I was playing just before and moved onto medium. Pinky hurts, and I miss more notes, but World Tour seems to have some easier songs than some of the others (and some harder but don't they all)

I was only 1 off :shocked:

I miss way too many.. I curl my little finger up when I play... it's more a matter of training my finger to stretch out...

World Tour has some interesting songs on there... like Fur Elise.. Greensleeves... Amazing Grace...

I know! You so could've beat her!

I win! I got ONE!!!

P1010312.jpg

Least you're talking!

What a gorgeous horse! And he's very spoilt, having an ipod!

Yeah, I lurk far more than I post on most forums. It's probably got something to do with the fact that I'm socially awkward. I'm high functioning autistic (Asperger's Syndrome) so I find it easier to talk to people online, cos I can think about what I want to say before I blurt out something random. It's easier that way, and I don't offend people as often...lol :naughty:

Hey, if you offend someone you'll fit in well with the Aussies! :naughty:

I doubt any of us would have even known you have Aspergers unless you'd said something!

Actually, a few of us have either Autistic or Aspergers relatives... chickadee has a son with (I think) Autism, Sweet Knees has a child with Aspergers, and my niece has Autism (actually the doctor said it was Developmental Pervasive Disorder Not Otherwise Specified... but it's still Autism)... and my mum is convinced I have autism cause my niece is exactly like me at the same age... but I think I'm just generally weird :naughty:...

Anyways, welcome! Feel free to jump in conversations, and if you don't get what we're talking about, feel free to ask... :thumb_yello:

Nice horse BB :wub2:

Thanks! (but don't tell him that...lol

Least you're talking!

What a gorgeous horse! And he's very spoilt, having an ipod!

Hey, if you offend someone you'll fit in well with the Aussies! :naughty:

I doubt any of us would have even known you have Aspergers unless you'd said something!

Actually, a few of us have either Autistic or Aspergers relatives... chickadee has a son with (I think) Autism, Sweet Knees has a child with Aspergers, and my niece has Autism (actually the doctor said it was Developmental Pervasive Disorder Not Otherwise Specified... but it's still Autism)... and my mum is convinced I have autism cause my niece is exactly like me at the same age... but I think I'm just generally weird :naughty:...

Anyways, welcome! Feel free to jump in conversations, and if you don't get what we're talking about, feel free to ask... :thumb_yello:

Thanks for the warm welcome! =]

Yeah, he is spoilt... and bratty too, but I love him for it. He has my old ipod, cos music calms him down... he listens on the way to competitions and stuff.

Good! I unintentionally offend people all the time. (okay, sometimes intentionally...) :naughty:

lol, I dunno why, but I feel the need to tell people... Yeah, I have a few aspie friends. My first school friend is an aspie, and I only just found out this year! weird!

Thanks! (but don't tell him that...lol

Thanks for the warm welcome! =]

Yeah, he is spoilt... and bratty too, but I love him for it. He has my old ipod, cos music calms him down... he listens on the way to competitions and stuff.

Good! I unintentionally offend people all the time. (okay, sometimes intentionally...) :naughty:

lol, I dunno why, but I feel the need to tell people... Yeah, I have a few aspie friends. My first school friend is an aspie, and I only just found out this year! weird!

That's okay!

That's interesting... I thought music calmed animals down, but never thought about putting earphones on them... *thinks about doing it to the dog* :naughty:

Oh well, if it seems like you've offended people, we'll understand! :biggrin2:

That is weird! Mum is adamant that I have autism, but I don't see the point in going to a psychologist to be told it... and if I do, I've managed to deal with it and I seem to be reasonably normal anyways! :naughty:

Yeah, many high functioning people go through life fine without even knowing until later on in life. My parents, on the other hand, had no idea what was up with me, (at age ten I was convinced I was a flying superhero cat) so they sent me off to the professionals...lol :naughty:

Haha !! :huglve: You are not only StuckZ ... you are also so SweetZ !! :wu2: :kachnga:
Aaw !! Hello HK-zeee!!

OK, from now on I'm SweetZ :cheerful_h4h:

It's winter here. :sneaky2::naughty:

:huglove:

Hello!!!!!!!! :huglve: You're too rare around here. :snaky2::wb2:
I'm sorry I've been !! But if you check out the message Teegs left on my profile .. :naughty:

Goonie Dightey Kelz !! Get well sooon !!!!

:flowers2: to all !!

Yeah, many high functioning people go through life fine without even knowing until later on in life. My parents, on the other hand, had no idea what was up with me, (at age ten I was convinced I was a flying superhero cat) so they sent me off to the professionals...lol :naughty:

There's nothing wrong with being a flying superhero cat! :naughty: it's kind of cute actually...

My niece is 8, and she was diagnosed at 7 (earlier this year actually)... teachers have been saying there's somethign wrong with her since she was about 3... her preschool teachers said about it, and we even took her to the paediatrician, who said she didn't have aspergers...

That and the school thought it it was quite concerning that she would attack other children... she punched a year 2 kid in the face when she wasa in kindergarten, and threw a rock at a wall and hit a boy just above his eye last year... They insisted that she had autism, though my sister put off having her tested for at least 6 months...

If I do have autism, it will explain a lot of my behaviours :naughty:

Aaw !! Hello HK-zeee!!

OK, from now on I'm SweetZ :cheerful_h4h:

It's winter here. :sneaky2::naughty:

I'm sorry I've been !! But if you check out the message Teegs left on my profile ..

Goonie Dightey Kelz !! Get well sooon !!!!

:flowers2: to all !!

Awwwww ... SWEETZ !!! SweetZ !!!! :punk: .... wubs ewe too .... :wub2:

Kelzy 473

happikali 385

Oakie Doke 320

sweet-dreams 294

soangel 293

nico_collard 289

silver 250

SuperTwat 230

Mika4Life13 192

chickadee 187

Tanya K 127

mika-fan1001 123

englishrose 121

zoidy 102

Suzy 93

artsyfartsy17 89

Wendi 88

Olivia237 82

racinghorse83 68

RAK1 32

Petra 27

senyorita12003 19

xlindee 16

deconstruction 14

guylainem123 13

mikas_gal07 12

Lolliepop_girl 11

StuckZ 11

Fmbm 10

Rainbow Sky 7

Sweet Knees 7

babspanky 5

PhotoJenic 5

Ju-Ju Lea 5

daydreambeliever 5

Jolene 4

cheshire cat 4

FREDDIESDOUBLE 3

Lyndal 3

Romis 2

jodi_ice 1

IngievV 1

themetalmunchkin1

bonzaboy 1

... Sad ...

Kelzy 473

happikali 385

Oakie Doke 320

sweet-dreams 294

soangel 293

nico_collard 289

silver 250

SuperTwat 230

Mika4Life13 192

chickadee 187

Tanya K 127

Part 19, doesn't time fly etc:naughty:

I am amazed that I was as high as 7th, didn't think I'd chatted that much in the last thread. Still you can't keep a good post whore down :wink2:

But what can you say about OKD? :rolls_eyes:

And congrats Kelzy PW extraordinaire :bleh: