The Australian Thread: Part Nineteen

Rainbow Sky

So, our biggest inside joke is our beloved Mike.

Mike: Was born on Gabbly, one day last year, approximately October 2007. I was talking about Mika and typo'd and wrote Mike instead. At around the same time in the PPR thread, Babyblue and I had turned Mika's character into a Bogan, complete with bogan attire (Flannelette shirt, ripped blue jeans, ugg boots), a feral ute and an abnormally high sex drive. So the PPR character and the typo became one and the same thanks to a little joking around with Twatty, who was on gabbly with me. This lead onto everyone adding features and creating a code for Mike: @B-D---\< Curly Hair, Big happy eyes, "Happy" to see you. But there were no arms, no hands!! OMG!! How will he survive? No, it's ok. Mike doesn't need hands - he's THAT good. We then realised that he liked to take advantage of us when we were playing sudoku, since we were heavily concentrating (Also was my favourite online game last year :roftl: ). Quite often we had no idea he had even been and taken advantage of us. It was all over within seconds :mf_boff:

He travelled to HK's Verandah with us last year in December and was seen frollocking with the wallabies. He was left there when V Festival got cancelled on our last day at HK's, but in March some time we allowed him to return to our disadvantage..

(Anyone can add to this whatever I have forgotten :naughty: )

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm just noticed this....

australian thread: part nineteen

mikagasmic thread: part nineteen

coincidence????

i don't think so!!!! :naughty::naughty:

No coincidence what-so-everrrghh!!! (another inside joke, courtesy of Mel C from Spice girls - her pronunciation of words ending with 'R' is truly inspirational.)

Mike: Was born on Gabbly, one day last year, approximately October 2007. I was talking about Mika and typo'd and wrote Mike instead. At around the same time in the PPR thread, Babyblue and I had turned Mika's character into a Bogan, complete with bogan attire (Flannelette shirt, ripped blue jeans, ugg boots), a feral ute and an abnormally high sex drive. So the PPR character and the typo became one and the same thanks to a little joking around with Twatty, who was on gabbly with me. This lead onto everyone adding features and creating a code for Mike: @B-D---\< Curly Hair, Big happy eyes, "Happy" to see you. But there were no arms, no hands!! OMG!! How will he survive? No, it's ok. Mike doesn't need hands - he's THAT good. We then realised that he liked to take advantage of us when we were playing sudoku, since we were heavily concentrating (Also was my favourite online game last year :roftl: ). Quite often we had no idea he had even been and taken advantage of us. It was all over within seconds :mf_boff:

He travelled to HK's Verandah with us last year in December and was seen frollocking with the wallabies. He was left there when V Festival got cancelled on our last day at HK's, but in March some time we allowed him to return to our disadvantage..

No coincidence what-so-everrrghh!!! (another inside joke, courtesy of Mel C from Spice girls - her pronunciation of words ending with 'R' is truly inspirational.)

:roftl: Thanks for the update Kelz ! There were parts in that I never knew either !! :bleh:

Good After Goonies all ! :bye:

oh and kelz, i want you .. :das:

[ on msn. ]

But i'm BRBing, switching between two computers,one that has Photodraw one that doesn't, because OHGOLLYGEE what a lucky girl I am, I got a creative strike and now I'm making a picture by picture by picture signature of all the single ladies with mika's, mikey's, and martin's heads stuck on beyonce and the others.

Best. story. ever.

:bow::bow::bow:

Hello all! *Waves*

Just followed and read the new posts and I just need to quickly mark some territory here before this new thread gets even longer. Going to bed now though. Just came back from watching Seven Pounds starring Will Smith. Good movie. Good night!

Oh I want to see that.

I took my phone down to the shop today, to finally get fixed, and it, being the type of thing which likes to show me wrong, decided it would suddenly be all better, and was fine after a quick charge. Good news is I have my own phone back (ft my gps again... which is handy for me :fisch:)

No meat though because the butchers is closed on Mondays

In your room?? What's it doing in there?

..waiting to be taken outside. :naughty: i got given it for christmas (it was wrapped and under the tree, what with its shape, it was not hard to guess) and i put it in my room with my other presents. and i walk into it, trip over, and smash my head on my desk. every night. for four nights now. :roftl: i really SHOULD move it.

heyo *pops in* just popping in coz i felt bad not coming on today, i missed yous so dearly. i have to go though, my dogs sick :emot-sad: he got attacked by another dog and has an ouchie. im off to nurse him back to full health! hi / bye :bye:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:huh: I'm sorry! I thought I had already added you. :poke: I've added you now... sorry for the delay. I swore I had done it though. I must have just thought it.

*waves hello to everyone*

Bec, I know what you mean about the stuff on the floor! :aah:

haha thats okay. thankies :biggrin2::bow:

*discreetly steps over the spot that Suzy peed on*

Hardy-har-har.:sneaky2: I used my big, black Sharpie, thankyouverymuch.

*hugs Schruzy*

I haven't heard of it?? I like Will Smith.

We have the SATC movie here to watch. I'm gonna put it on now.

*hugs Kelzy back*

Had some movie passes that I intended to give as gifts and ended up using them myself.:blush-anim-cl: What is "SATC"?

*All synapses in brain regarding inside joke have started firing and connecting now* Thanks. :thumb_yello:

Oh I want to see that.

Yep. I recommend it.

What is "reasonably" to you?

Spooning out the craziness in small doses so I don't scare the normal people... :naughty:

Good luck!:punk:

I'm so happy you have started a fresh new thread, I use to lurk in here sometimes and it seems like you have your own inside jokes and experiences, it takes some time to get them, but now I at least have a fair chance to follow.

Yayness! If there's anything you don't get, just ask! :thumb_yello:

Very close Teegs. Good memory.

And my son used to tell people when he was first diagnosed (nearly four years ago) but he's much more reluctant to tell people now. He really only has about two friends from school and one of them also has Apserger's.

You know, I put aspergers first, then thought, "No, that's not right..."

Britty also told the kids at school that she had autism, and then told them not to tell her teacher :naughty:

Mike: Was born on Gabbly, one day last year, approximately October 2007. I was talking about Mika and typo'd and wrote Mike instead. At around the same time in the PPR thread, Babyblue and I had turned Mika's character into a Bogan, complete with bogan attire (Flannelette shirt, ripped blue jeans, ugg boots), a feral ute and an abnormally high sex drive. So the PPR character and the typo became one and the same thanks to a little joking around with Twatty, who was on gabbly with me. This lead onto everyone adding features and creating a code for Mike: @B-D---\< Curly Hair, Big happy eyes, "Happy" to see you. But there were no arms, no hands!! OMG!! How will he survive? No, it's ok. Mike doesn't need hands - he's THAT good. We then realised that he liked to take advantage of us when we were playing sudoku, since we were heavily concentrating (Also was my favourite online game last year). Quite often we had no idea he had even been and taken advantage of us. It was all over within seconds.

(Anyone can add to this whatever I have forgotten)

I think he came to visit me briefly in January... I was a bit miserable...

You know what I just realized..?

It sounds like " 'Cuz you're black and your blue, and you act like a douche."

in you made me.

:lmfao:

Nice!

Duuuuuude, this thread is so much cooler than the Dutch Thread, where they only talk about sickness and horses.

I'm gonna immigrate to here!:mf_rosetinted:

You know what I just realized..?

It sounds like " 'Cuz you're black and your blue, and you act like a douche."

in you made me.

:lmfao:

oh and kelz, i want you .. :das:

[ on msn. ]

But i'm BRBing, switching between two computers,one that has Photodraw one that doesn't, because OHGOLLYGEE what a lucky girl I am, I got a creative strike and now I'm making a picture by picture by picture signature of all the single ladies with mika's, mikey's, and martin's heads stuck on beyonce and the others.

I sooo want to see that!:lmfao:

Mike: Was born on Gabbly, one day last year, approximately October 2007. I was talking about Mika and typo'd and wrote Mike instead. At around the same time in the PPR thread, Babyblue and I had turned Mika's character into a Bogan, complete with bogan attire (Flannelette shirt, ripped blue jeans, ugg boots), a feral ute and an abnormally high sex drive. So the PPR character and the typo became one and the same thanks to a little joking around with Twatty, who was on gabbly with me. This lead onto everyone adding features and creating a code for Mike: @B-D---\< Curly Hair, Big happy eyes, "Happy" to see you. But there were no arms, no hands!! OMG!! How will he survive? No, it's ok. Mike doesn't need hands - he's THAT good. We then realised that he liked to take advantage of us when we were playing sudoku, since we were heavily concentrating (Also was my favourite online game last year :roftl: ). Quite often we had no idea he had even been and taken advantage of us. It was all over within seconds

:bow:

Good Morning Aussies!! Hope y'all had a fabulous Christmas. I'm just on here wondering, "Hmm, what am I going to do for New Year's now?" No plans..but, Rick Springfield is playing on New Year's Eve. I'm so close to going. He's my first love.

Charlotte!!!! Merry Christmas! :huglove: Oh you should go! He was good in the 80's. :naughty:

I'm sure he still is.

Thanks Kelz!

*Hugs Mike*

Ew, he smells like beans!

That's similar to dirty socks, yes?? :naughty:

Yay !!

Finally signed the Petition, lovely Aussies !! :wub2:

Finally!!!! :punk:

Goodnight all! :huglove:

Ha HA!! You know, I think I am going to go. The man is still freakin' hot! And, I forgot...and how funny is this...he's an AUSSIE!!!! Oh, and his new album is freakin' great!!

Oh, Hey Kelz!!! :huglove: I've missed you. :wub2:

[

QUOTE=Kelzy;2032341]Charlotte!!!! Merry Christmas! :huglove: Oh you should go! He was good in the 80's. :naughty:

I'm sure he still is.

That's similar to dirty socks, yes?? :naughty:

Finally!!!! :punk:

Goodnight all! :huglove: