Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 6)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you have your comment ready when you haven't seen the blog?

That's because it most probably has nothing to do with the blog whatsoever (well... depends on the blog...)

I'd like to ask him if he likes Chesney Hawkes.

NOOOOO! :roftl:

I'll ask nicely for that put-your-heart-back-in-your-pocket song. I've only heard that tiny snippet of it and still can't get it out of my head. I hope it's his song, but if not, nevermind, I just want it sung by Mika. It's the exact spine feeling song. :wub2:

I was wondering that, is Violet psychic?

Who knows? Maybe Mika is psychic and will put the whole thing (see above) up on youtube by tonight. :cheerful_h4h: ... Or maybe he is psychic and will never mention it again. :lmfao:

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!! How can you do this to me??? I'd forgotten about this

:crybaby::crybaby:

Same here. :roftl:

No worries, it's my lack-of-Mika syndrome:naughty:

LOMS: State of mind in which a MWS (modern pusstake on CWS) goes into when they suffer an extremely long period of time spent without a Mikablog.

Symptoms include:

- odder than usual behaviour

- many hours on the computer

- increased hours spent Mika-hunting

- Neglect towards household chores

- Boyfriend getting a tad bored...

- Ability to look at your watch when in a different timezone and work out exactly what time it is for Mika in a matter of seconds (or having your time-source set to London/LA time)

- Writing poetry about blogs/vlogs/b/vloglessness :roftl:

- Increased use of Mikasounds blog thread

Psychologists say that the best way to cure is a dose of music from a "Mika Player" which can be found in John's suitcase (the squirrels have tapped Mika's so it's not safe in there :wink2:) and it should be fitted (with the earphones) around your head with the soft, round things placed over the ears and pressing the "PLAY" button. This should allow for sound to transmit through the cord joining the two devices (main box and earphones) and cure the patient of their LOMS.

YOU DID THIS MIKA! NOW FIX IT!

Edited by Lolliepop_girl

LOMS: State of mind in which a MWS (modern pusstake on CWS) goes into when they suffer an extremely long period of time spent without a Mikablog.

Symptoms include:

- Ability to look at your watch when in a different timezone and work out exactly what time it is for Mika in a matter of seconds (or having your time-source set to London/LA time)

Psychologists say that the best way to cure is a dose of music from a "Mika Player" which can be found in John's suitcase (the squirrels have tapped Mika's so it's not safe in there :wink2:) and it should be fitted (with the earphones) around your head with the soft, round things placed over the ears and pressing the "PLAY" button. This should allow for sound to transmit through the cord joining the two devices (main box and earphones) and cure the patient of their LOMS.

:lmfao:

So that's what I got! :(

Are we organizing a mission to steal the Mika Player or something? Cause I'm afraid one of the possible next symptoms may be vandalism. Or we can hire the squirrels to do it for us!

This is a good moment for Caz stories to be back... :naughty:

Symptoms include:

:blink:

So THAT is LOMS! :doh: .... and I was wondering....

:lmfao:

I've got a raging case of LOMS. Doses of the DVD documentary can provide a much needed boost, but the player is the only answer. In fact, at this point, a double dose may be absolutely necessary.

If the player is unattainable, the effects of the disease may be lessened with a blog, in particular the strain called mikaanswersquestions. The best alternative cure would be the rarely found mini-doc. Even a tiny mini-doc will do wonders.

LOLOLOL

I've got a raging case of LOMS. Doses of the DVD documentary can provide a much needed boost, but the player is the only answer. In fact, at this point, a double dose may be absolutely necessary.

If the player is unattainable, the effects of the disease may be lessened with a blog, in particular the strain called mikaanswersquestions. The best alternative cure would be the rarely found mini-doc. Even a tiny mini-doc will do wonders.

LOLOLOL

as you said above, a blog may only slow the virus:thumbdown:

we need that m-player!

hmm how can we get it ?connie_tap.gif

:lmfao::lmfao::poke:

*covers her eyes*

gee! now my eye hurts too:sneaky2:

:fish:sarcastic_hand.gif

but seriously it's been almost 2 weeks! did we do anything to offend him?:blink:

pffff,like he cares our nonsense,lol!