Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 6)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For vlog #26 (MIKA STUDIO TOUR 3, LOS ANGELES)...

"This video contains an audio track that has not been authorized by WMG. The audio has been disabled."

--------

I don't know if this has happened to any of the other vlogs, but I just noticed this one today...

Haha, now he knows how we feel.....next he will be having his account deleted, he had better be careful, all that hard work. :naughty:

Haha, now he knows how we feel.....next he will be having his account deleted, he had better be careful, all that hard work. :naughty:

And he won't like that will he Babs?:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I can't believe he didn't check on that before he used it!:naughty:

Did the guy not pay his server account or something? The comments page is not working since Thursday,I've been trying to send a comment and it keeps saying that the server is too busy :naughty:

Did the guy not pay his server account or something? The comments page is not working since Thursday,I've been trying to send a comment and it keeps saying that the server is too busy :naughty:

Do you mean MS or YT?

Sometimes on the weekends they don't bother approving on MS, but both are working for me:thumb_yello:

Edited by RAK1

Well really, they're making life difficult for everyone. I guess ultimately it's these television and music companies who love cutting off their noses to spite their faces.

What kind of moron can't see that free advertising is going to help them sell their product? WTF does Devo's record company have to gain from making sure that Mika's fans don't hear their music? STUPID, STUPID, STUPID!!!

I'm glad they don't come after Mika's music like that...at least not yet.

A nice dvd with all the vlogs (high quality, please :wink2:) would be so damn nice... :wub2:

Mika is still working on a second album, planning an acoustic tour, working on the Blackall project aaaaand (should be) answering our questions for the "Ask Mika" blog. So, I would request that later...we wouldn't want him to have to much on his plate at one time. :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

Well really, they're making life difficult for everyone. I guess ultimately it's these television and music companies who love cutting off their noses to spite their faces.

What kind of moron can't see that free advertising is going to help them sell their product? WTF does Devo's record company have to gain from making sure that Mika's fans don't hear their music? STUPID, STUPID, STUPID!!!

Did you hear what Prince's music company did to that mother who had a video of her son's like....first words, or whatever, and prince just happened to be in the background.....

I agree...I know I've bought (yes bought, and not just illegally downloaded :lol3:) CDs after a song from it has been used on a blog or Mika has mentioned liking it. :wink2:

Maybe they're upset that the song is good with the vlog, but not without :naughty:

Anyway, that vlog is on my computer, so... :tongue2: to Devo's record company! :devil:

A good thought.

and I hope so.

Oh goodness yes! I hope he sends a valentine to us all, it could go something like this

Roses could be brown

Violetscould be blue

I really love my fans

And my album's nearly due!

I'll play a few nice cords fom it

And then you all can hear

That my album, which is awesome

Is very nearly here.

But of course, his message won't really say anything lke that. It will probably say something like

Roses could be red

Violets could be blue

Greg is playing the organ

And the seagulls send their love to you.

I'm not going to tell you

When my album's coming out

Because I love to keep you in suspense

And give you something to talk about.

Edited by Marilyn Mastin

Oh goodness yes! I hope he sends a valentine to us all, it could go something like this

Roses could be brown

Violetscould be blue

I really love my fans

Is very nearly here.

But of course, his message won't really say anything lke that. It will probably say something like

Roses could be red

Violets could be blue

I like both versions of that, but the second one is hilarious:wink2::naughty::thumb_yello:

Roses could be brown

Violetscould be blue

I really love my fans

Is very nearly here.

Roses could be red

Violets could be blue

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

Roses could be brown

Violetscould be blue

I really love my fans

Is very nearly here.

Roses could be red

Violets could be blue

yeah, thats why i haven't been on MFC much lately.. that and new school. is killer. *goes to do homework*