8 hours until 2009 here :cheers:

Here 9!:yay:

Silly kids... save it till the New Year and then let it off in a big bang

I'm home, but progressively getting less and less sober. My brothers have friends over, so its all good. I had to work until 11 but didn't get off until 11:30, so couldn't go anywhere even if I wanted to. Home is good though, we're all having fun and mucking around

Yeah I know. I woke up really early because of the fireworks already.:thumbdown:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

aww thats not fair at all, you should have caught the bug and gone home!!!!! were at my nans house with my cousons and tomorrow were all gonna have a big dinner with the leftover turkey! :punk:

Ah well.. have to earn money somehow. And I well and truly made up for lost time by now

Have a good one

Here 9!:yay:

Yeah I know. I woke up really early because of the fireworks already.:thumbdown:

Silly kids

I'll try to stop doing thing I don't want to do, to get better marks in school, do put more time in homeworking and less in MFCing, and I want to be nicer to people and don't get angry so soon. I don't want to drag everyone into my problems anymore, but just keep them for myself. I also want to keep my room cleaned up.

And I want to spend less money on things I have no use for and never use anyway. Unless it's something Mika, of course. :naughty:

Wow, lookes like it's pretty much. :blush-anim-cl:

Happy New Year everyone, you made me survive this year. :wub2: And I hope 2009 will be even better than this year was for everyone. :wub2:

Edited by Shikutukumimika

I'll try to stop doing thing I don't want to do, to get better marks in school, do put more time in homeworking and less in MFCing, and I want to be nicer to people and don't get angry so soon. I don't want to drag everyone into my problems anymore, but just keep them for myself. I also want to keep my room cleaned up.

And I want to spend less money on things I have no use for and never use anyway. Unless it's something Mika, of course. :naughty:

Wow, lookes like it's pretty much. :blush-anim-cl:

Happy New Year everyone, you made me survive this year. :wub2: And I hope 2009 will be even better than this year was for everyone. :wub2:

you too! have a happy new year shikitumika!!

I was told to come here. :rolls_eyes: :naughty:

My new years resolutions are to go back to karate..

And save up enough money for an overseas holiday.

And to not be bullied around by Soangel :tears:

aww poor kelzy! :huglove:

if you really want to do these things, you will eventually!! who told you to come here?

I was told to come here. :rolls_eyes: :naughty:

My new years resolutions are to go back to karate..

And save up enough money for an overseas holiday.

And to not be bullied around by Soangel :tears:

I did no bullying :sneaky2:

Though an overseas holiday sounds nice... can I come :fisch:

if you really want to do these things, you will eventually!! who told you to come here?

The bullying comment says who :fisch:

Thank you! :wub2:

I will do it. Karate isn't the easiest thing to do in summer though. So hot. And the gi's (clothes) are heavy and warm.. :naughty: whine whine whine

Soangel did. She always tells me what to do. Tell her off for me please? :tears:

I did no bullying :sneaky2:

Though an overseas holiday sounds nice... can I come :fisch:

You did so. I said I had bumped a thread and you said "mine's better" :naughty:

You'll come. I'd be lost without you there. Lol!!

Thank you! :wub2:

Soangel did. She always tells me what to do. Tell her off for me please? :tears:

You did so. I said I had bumped a thread and you said "mine's better" :naughty:

You'll come. I'd be lost without you there. Lol!!

Don't tell me off :fisch: (the hangover tomorrow, if I have one will be telling off enough)

Mine is better, people posted in mine *hmph*

and yay... where are we going? *smth*

It's 1:08 1 january 2009! Happy New Year Everyone!

New year resolutions...hmm...

Still studing chinese and drawing. Walk on the open air more then now.

Happy New Year to you

Don't tell me off :fisch: (the hangover tomorrow, if I have one will be telling off enough)

Mine is better, people posted in mine *hmph*

and yay... where are we going? *smth*

I'm not hungover!! Wooooooo!! :groovy:

Um, Ireland? :das:

Ooooooooh... Ireland!

I have resolutions now... my resolutions are to enjoy the Kooks concert... and to have a great time at GC...

I like those resolutions :punk:

i am giving up coke, sprite, fanta etc for the year.

Good luck:thumb_yello:

Just got it in the mail: thought I should share with you :)

"January is traditionally the month of new beginnings. However, it is also a time to take stock; to enhance and rediscover those innate blessings with which we begin the New Year.

Health: We often take our health and physical well being for granted until we don't have it, and then we recognize how important it is. These are the times when we should be taking extra care of ourselves to make sure that we have health reserves to draw upon during challenging times. Nothing robs us of our health more than stress and any measures you can take to reduce the amount of stress in your life will be effort well taken. Slow down and take the time required to quiet your mind. These are simple measures that don't cost you anything and which can yield substantial results, whether it is weight loss, improved vitality or inner strength.

Self expression: Each one of us has come into the world with our own particular uniqueness from how we look, to how we think, to how we are designed on a cellular level. Use this year as an opportunity to know and express your own uniqueness. Develop a new hobby or cultivate new interests. Expression is the one ineffable force of the Universe; the energy that gives tiny shoots the confidence to sprout out of cracks in the sidewalk.

Love and Service: We all need love in its various forms, whether it is love of another, love of life, love of self. Cultivating love and a generous spirit will not only make you feel better, it will make the lives of others more enriching and fulfilling. When we are loved, we also have the capacity to share this with other, whether it is through the simple act of holding a door, lending a hand to another in need, or sharing our resources in whatever form this takes.

January is a time many people recommit to a more wholesome lifestyle and better health practices. Remember, a goal is a dream with a deadline. Successful planning involves writing your goals down along with all the steps involved with reaching them. Many people also find that establishing a “goal buddy” is a good way to stay on track. And then be vigilant with assessing your progress! Acknowledge the progress you make or where you get stuck. And don’t be afraid to re-evaluate and reassess your goals so that they stay relevant to what is happening in your life.

Success is usually not dependent on luck. It is a reflection of hard work and dedication. This holds true for weight loss, healthy living, career success and personal success. With January being traditionally the month of new beginnings, use this month as a time to set some goals for yourself and put in place a plan that helps you achieve them! "

source http://www.4yourtype.com/2009_newsletter_v6n1.asp

Edited by mari62