Post a song we might not have heard before.

wasabi_tea

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ohh & I just HAD to post this one it is such a beautiful sad song

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=XycS4Uzprdk

it's by a great guy called Darius Danesh & he wrote it when he dad was diagnosed with cancer & just given a few months to live it was apparently incurable & too late they said he would never survive but luckily for darius his dad is still alive a few years later :thumb_yello:

I defy anyone to watch that vid & not be moved/wanna cry especially when you see the look in his eyes at about the 3:21 point:sad::crybaby:

Hmm ... some might have heard it/them already (:blush-anim-cl::roftl:) but maybe they don't come in this thread (Shikutukumimika, you're not here :bleh: )

Air Traffic - Empty Space:

And maybe ...

Air Traffic - Can't Go Back: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g871boObCOk

Or ...

Tom - Too Late:

*starts singing* I'm not here, I'm not here.. :fisch:

But I heard the AT ones. They're both on my mp3. :naughty:

ohh & I just HAD to post this one it is such a beautiful sad song

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=XycS4Uzprdk

it's by a great guy called Darius Danesh & he wrote it when he dad was diagnosed with cancer & just given a few months to live it was apparently incurable & too late they said he would never survive but luckily for darius his dad is still alive a few years later :thumb_yello:

I defy anyone to watch that vid & not be moved/wanna cry especially when you see the look in his eyes at about the 3:21 point:sad::crybaby:

Ahh Darius.. He was reading a magazine over my shoulder in Tesco a few years ago because he was in it but didn't want to actually buy it :naughty: It took me so long before I looked up and realised...

*starts singing* I'm not here, I'm not here.. :fisch:

But I heard the AT ones. They're both on my mp3. :naughty:

Yes, that's what I meant .. :roftl:

I'm sure you're not the only one .. that has heard them, about the mp3-player I dont know :bleh: but I still hope to reach some more people .. although I'm not sure if there still are people left :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

Yes, that's what I meant .. :roftl:

I'm sure you're not the only one .. that has heard them, about the mp3-player I dont know :bleh: but I still hope to reach some more people .. although I'm not sure if there still are people left :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

Haha, you're just trying to get everyone addicted. :roftl:

Haha, you're just trying to get everyone addicted. :roftl:

Nooooooooooooooooooo ... :fisch:

:roftl:

But yes, it would be nice if there were more people here that liked them .. then maybe my fanthread wouldn't be constantly on page 34 orso .. :roftl:

So .. spread the word :naughty: They're a great band :wub2:

Nooooooooooooooooooo ... :fisch:

:roftl:

But yes, it would be nice if there were more people here that liked them .. then maybe my fanthread wouldn't be constantly on page 34 orso .. :roftl:

So .. spread the word :naughty: They're a great band :wub2:

Whenever I'm talking about them at school, really nobody knows who they are. :sneaky2: But I'm trying haaaaard. :naughty:

Whenever I'm talking about them at school, really nobody knows who they are. :sneaky2: But I'm trying haaaaard. :naughty:

I know! :crybaby: (don't go to school anymore and I don't talk about that at work.. but I get your point :roftl:)

But it was the same with Mika ... :wink2:

Although I'm not comparing them with Mika .. Mika is something different :naughty:

I know! :crybaby: (don't go to school anymore and I don't talk about that at work.. but I get your point :roftl:)

But it was the same with Mika ... :win2:

Although I'm not comparing them with Mika .. Mika is something different :naughty:

That's with all music I like the same.. :roftl: I think I just have a exceptional good taste, although I'm the only one in my class. :glasses3:

Yeah, but everyone knows who Mika is here, they just hate him. :roftl: They say he's a gay, ugly guy, with a unbearable high voice that makes him sound like a woman. :sneaky2:

GREAT THREAD!

I love discovering new music! :punk:

So here are my songs I want you all to know :bleh:

-

All the guys in the band are (partly former) Finish skijumpers or nordic combiners. Love the lyrics and Ville's accent of course.

-

A beautiful song by the first band of (some of) the guys in Finish (I feel the wind on my skin)

ENJOY! :thumb_yello:

Rita Redshoes - The Beggining Song

David Fonseca - Superstars

(they're both portuguese, but trying an international carreer. David is one of my fave portuguese artists! :wub2: He even opened for Keane, in Spain!)

Edited by Mary