• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hadn't read the post properly... a foursome ? Thanks but no thanks, much too conservative for me :bored: .

Id3

Ok, well you bring your friends and I'll bring my friends and Kelzy can give the drunken persons' guest bathroom a good clean and the man falling through the skyfloor can join in too, how would that be??? :P

Exactly. So many people who swore they were straight as a teenager may end up having a bisexual experience, then question their orientation, head one way, then further down the track swing back the other way.

I don't believe sexuality is set in stone for everyone. All that article tells me is that Mika is perfectly normal in this regard and questioned something we have all questioned - as Christine has just said.

In the CBS interview by Jason Bellini, Sire said that his personal identity had been 'pretty rock solid' since he was about 7, which I find rather difficult to believe -but then, psychorigid, makes some sense.

Wonder what part of his identity he was more specifically thinking of or referring to though...

Again I highly recommend that interview.

Id3

In the CBS interview by Jason Bellini, Sire said that his personal identity had been 'pretty rock solid' since he was about 7, which I find rather difficult to believe -but then, psychorigid, makes some sense.

Wonder what part of his identity he was more specifically thinking of or referring to though...

Id3

Hmm It sounds interesting, I don't think I've seen it...

*Writes note to self to find it*

I'm not here to feed you with chocolate conveyor bel,but I do have some link which means A LOT to me

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2007/apr/28/popandrock.features

It's not about him BEING with someone though,we can get that information from the LA fans.

PS: Includes his interpretation of SITM.

Hmm I was planning to spend an hour on here but it's just taken me 20-30mins to read that!

My head hurts but it's a great niterview!

I like how he teaches us things on the way. He does what people in education and children's television often fail to: He makes learning effortless and an absolute pleasure and I feel like I've grown in a more obvious and advanced way over the last two years than I can say I ever have. And also, it's been a change that I can see a lot of MFCers have been through and this interview is a perfect example of just that because it's about "the project" it's really something so many can relate to and something that teaches us about him and, in turn, about other things (growing up, artists mentioned that maybe we've not heard of, industry and the likes to name a few...).

Sorry, I'm babbling again :roftl:

That's okay!

But just for you, you'll get something extra special... *gropes* :das:

I figure there's nothing better to do at the moment than speculate :naughty:...

Seriously though, if there are people who know if Meeks has a special someone, then I'm pretty sure they're not about to go around the forum saying it... It's really not much of our business, but as I said, there are heaps of people who would just like to know he has someone and would like to tell him that we're glad he has someone...

*imagines fat kid being slapped when he reaches for chocolate by mzee*

He's Mika or Meeks to me too...

I like Meeks... it sounds cool...

And I wouldn't want to make him even more full of himself by calling him Sire or Big M... I'm not really into feeding his ego :naughty:... He's good enough to do that himself! :bleh:

Only you, teegs. :lmfao:

Id3

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=XuLKoywyMfY

When being asked about Grace Kelly, and the lyrics in the bridge part (around the 2 minute mark in the interview).

After the 'pretty rock solid' part Mika goes on to say "But, what other people think of me is (has) been alot more confusing for most of my life - and still to this day." :wink2:

Thanks for bringing that one up. :thumb_yello:

btw, is it just me or has anyone else noticed the way that Jason Bellini looks at Mika is like he wants to take a big bite out of Mika's face. :naughty:

btw, is it just me or has anyone else noticed the way that Jason Bellini looks at Mika is like he wants to take a big bite out of Mika's face. :naughty:

Trust me, you're not the only one :lmfao:

He had his own thread....we called him "La Leech" or something :lol3:

Trust me, you're not the only one :lmfao:

He had his own thread....we called him "La Leech" or something :lol3:

:lmfao: I wouldn't have lasted the whole interview.. I swear he was fantasising about Mika the whole time Mika was talking. Kind of like how men stare at your boobs rather than your face :sneaky2: I'd have shoved a lollipop in his mouth.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=XuLKoywyMfY

When being asked about Grace Kelly, and the lyrics in the bridge part (around the 2 minute mark in the interview).

After the 'pretty rock solid' part Mika goes on to say "But, what other people think of me is (has) been alot more confusing for most of my life - and still to this day." :wink2:

WOW. Scary man. :shocked: They are sitting VERY VERY close together, if you ask me.

That guy seriously looks hungry. In a scary way.

nom.jpg

Boy, Mika's really going on about sexuality! He's done his research! Good boy!

I love the gardener bit. I think that Mika will be a gardener in 10 years, even if he hasn't yet discovered the talent. :naughty:

WOW. Scary man. :shocked: They are sitting VERY VERY close together, if you ask me.

That guy seriously looks hungry. In a scary way.

nom.jpg

Boy, Mika's really going on about sexuality! He's done his research! Good boy!

I love the gardener bit. I think that Mika will be a gardener in 10 years, even if he hasn't yet discovered the talent. :naughty:

:lmao: :lmao: :bow:

Mika already has wellies. Fake flowers on his Piano. Overalls will replace the skinnys. It's fate. *waits for a song about green thumbs*

:lmao: :lmao: :bow:

Mika already has wellies. Fake flowers on his Piano. Overalls will replace the skinnys. It's fate. *waits for a song about green thumbs*

It'll be on the next album. Just you wait.

OH I CAN SEE IT NOW!

gardner.jpg

:lmfao: I wouldn't have lasted the whole interview.. I swear he was fantasising about Mika the whole time Mika was talking. Kind of like how men stare at your boobs rather than your face :sneaky2: I'd have shoved a lollipop in his mouth.

I know :roftl:

He was thinking naughty things :das:

I know! lol He was like staring at him so intently. And when he said "Thanks for stopping by.." I swear he winked at him! :roftl:

omg *display pictures*:lmfao:

Oh that yellow, it really brings out his eyes, wouldn't you say?

I most definitely can see an overall-clad-35-year-old Mika. That straw hat looks rather dashing on him, if I do say so.

...:lmfao:

Edited by superstar
spelling *zhhz*

It'll be on the next album. Just you wait.

OH I CAN SEE IT NOW!

gardner.jpg

:roftl:

I know

He was thinking naughty things ;das:

It would be hard not too. :naughty:

Woah, he looks like Sean Penn *zhhz*

He does!!!

omg *display pictures*

I know! lol He was like staring at him so intently. And when he said "Thanks for stopping by.." I swear he winked at him!

Lol!! Or, it was a twitch!!

Oh that yellow, it really brings out his eyes, wouldn't you say?

I most definitely can see an overall-clad-35-year-old Mika. That straw hat looks rather dashing on him, if I do say so.

You would do this better than me, but I couldn't resist...

Happy Couple...

gardeners.jpg

Katy is holding a shovel - I can't draw with paint!! :naughty:

You would do this better than me, but I couldn't resist...

Happy Couple...

gardeners.jpg

Katy is holding a shovel - I can't draw with paint!! :naughty:

:bow:

OH MY GOODNESS! :floor:

They can buy their children those cheesy shirts that say things like "Environmentalist To-be!" that mean absolutely nothing!

When they're not buying ones that say "Daddy's girl", of course. :naughty:

:bow:

OH MY GOODNESS! :floor:

They can buy their children those cheesy shirts that say things like "Environmentalist To-be!" that mean absolutely nothing!

When they're not buying ones that say "Daddy's girl", of course. :naughty:

seems like u have been having fun around here lol

All threads need a little fun in them :wink2:

A bit too much.

VIOLA! THE YOUNG PENNIMANS' PICTURE IS OUT!

fam.jpg

:lmfao: That's the cutest photo.