ID3. It was all a joke :wink2: Sorry for the confusion.

EDIT: And then I read yours wrong too :roftl:

Too conservative?? You have me outdone with that comment :naughty:

Edited by Kelzy

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Teegs ... that means alot , cant wait for my huggle

LMAO

That's okay!

But just for you, you'll get something extra special... *gropes* :das:

I don't see anything wrong with what she said... She has some good points there. I agree with her, but as I can't guarantee that it's truth, and no one can, it's not worthy speculating any further about it... I don't intend to stick my nose in his love life, relationships, etc.

She might be wrong, she might be right... But we can't be sure of anything:wink2:

I figure there's nothing better to do at the moment than speculate :naughty:...

Seriously though, if there are people who know if Meeks has a special someone, then I'm pretty sure they're not about to go around the forum saying it... It's really not much of our business, but as I said, there are heaps of people who would just like to know he has someone and would like to tell him that we're glad he has someone...

Why would you tell us you know it if you're not going to tell us?

Might as well not say anything at all, it's like a fat kid at the end of a a chocolate conveyor bel being slapped each time he reaches for a piece.

*imagines fat kid being slapped when he reaches for chocolate by mzee*

He's Mika or Meeks to me,no Big M,Sire or anything else :naughty::roftl:

He's Mika or Meeks to me too...

I like Meeks... it sounds cool...

And I wouldn't want to make him even more full of himself by calling him Sire or Big M... I'm not really into feeding his ego :naughty:... He's good enough to do that himself! :bleh:

I'm not here to feed you with chocolate conveyor bel,but I do have some link which means A LOT to me

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2007/apr/28/popandrock.features

It's not about him BEING with someone though,we can get that information from the LA fans.

PS: Includes his interpretation of SITM.

What's new about that? That article is from 2007, and doesn't contain any new information.

What's new about that? That article is from 2007, and doesn't contain any new information.

Yes and I wouldn't read too much into the term "sexuality" either. Whether someone is gay, straight, bisexual, etc. refers to their sexual orientation. A person's "sexuality" is a far broader subject and it's a new concept/experience we all are faced with as we are transitioning from childhood to adulthood.

Yes and I wouldn't read too much into the term "sexuality" either. Whether someone is gay, straight, bisexual, etc. refers to their sexual orientation. A person's "sexuality" is a far broader subject and it's a new concept/experience we all are faced with as we are transitioning from childhood to adulthood.

Exactly. So many people who swore they were straight as a teenager may end up having a bisexual experience, then question their orientation, head one way, then further down the track swing back the other way.

I don't believe sexuality is set in stone for everyone. All that article tells me is that Mika is perfectly normal in this regard and questioned something we have all questioned - as Christine has just said.

Exactly. Couldn't have said it better myself.:thumb_yello:

Exactly. So many people who swore they were straight as a teenager may end up having a bisexual experience, then question their orientation, head one way, then further down the track swing back the other way.

I don't believe sexuality is set in stone for everyone. All that article tells me is that Mika is perfectly normal in this regard and questioned something we have all questioned - as Christine has just said.

No, no, that's not what I meant. :naughty:

Although I do agree with what you said. :thumb_yello:

What I mean is that the term sexuality is not synonymous with sexual orientation. I think people confuse the two and often use "sexuality" when they really mean sexual orientation.

When you are 5 years old you are hopefully not much of a sexual being. This state begins to change as you enter puberty and sexuality becomes a huge part of your life, perhaps even a driving force behind a lot of your behaviour and decisions, especially as you become sexually active.

Sexual orientation is only a part of that and for some people it's not an issue at all. I mean I personally have never given much thought to my sexual orientation. It's been clear to me and unwavering since before I was even consciously aware of human sexuality.

But we are all impacted greatly (I would think) by discovering a new state of sexuality as we start to transition to adulthood.

No, no, that's not what I meant. :naughty:

Although I do agree with what you said. :thumb_yello:

What I mean is that the term sexuality is not synonymous with sexual orientation. I think people confuse the two and often use "sexuality" when they really mean sexual orientation.

When you are 5 years old you are hopefully not much of a sexual being. This state begins to change as you enter puberty and sexuality becomes a huge part of your life, perhaps even a driving force behind a lot of your behaviour and decisions, especially as you become sexually active.

Sexual orientation is only a part of that and for some people it's not an issue at all. I mean I personally have never given much thought to my sexual orientation. It's been clear to me and unwavering since before I was even consciously aware of human sexuality.

But we are all impacted greatly (I would think) by discovering a new state of sexuality as we start to transition to adulthood.

I'm confused, but better for it. :roftl: I couldn't explain it again myself though. Thank you. :naughty: *bookmarks page*

It does contain SITM interpretation,I have never read that one before and I found it pretty interesting and thought of maybe sharing it with you.

I agree with you,but I didn't say it was about his sexuality,did I? :wink2:

i had heard it and it's what many of us think, me included.

Was that reffering to me? If yes,then okay,sorry I didn't know you already knew that,but actually I was about to send you a PM with that interview,the part where he talks about SITM actually :roftl::wink2:

Was that reffering to me? If yes,then okay,sorry I didn't know you already knew that,but actually I was about to send you a PM with that interview,the part where he talks about SITM actually :roftl::wink2:

it was in reply to your post, yes, and no need whatsoever to be sorry, it was not a complaint. :bleh: I just wanted to say I had heard it and read that interview in specific either, a while back.

hehe thanks for the kind thought of sending me the link cause of SITM..:wub2: I do appreciate it :blush-anim-cl:

it was in reply to your post, yes, and no need whatsoever to be sorry, it was not a complaint. :bleh: I just wanted to say I had heard it and read that interview in specific either, a while back.

hehe thanks for the kind thought of sending me the link cause of SITM..:wub2: I do appreciate it :blush-anim-cl:

Oh okay then. It's just,I've never read it before and so did some more people on here...and I love this interview :wink2:

You're welcome :wub2: anytime :thumb_yello:

That's okay!

But just for you, you'll get something extra special... *gropes* :das:

I figure there's nothing better to do at the moment than speculate :naughty:...

Seriously though, if there are people who know if Meeks has a special someone, then I'm pretty sure they're not about to go around the forum saying it... It's really not much of our business, but as I said, there are heaps of people who would just like to know he has someone and would like to tell him that we're glad he has someone...

*imagines fat kid being slapped when he reaches for chocolate by mzee*

He's Mika or Meeks to me too...

I like Meeks... it sounds cool...

And I wouldn't want to make him even more full of himself by calling him Sire or Big M... I'm not really into feeding his ego :naughty:... He's good enough to do that himself! :bleh:

Of course, I agree and I'm one of those persons aswell...:wink2:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2007/apr/28/popandrock.features

i just read that.. i didn't know mika ever had anything to do with simon cowell? someone care to elaborate, please?

He's mentioned that about million times I think :naughty: when he was young Mika has sent him his demos but Simon told him he had a good voice,but that the songs are crap. Then Mika wrote Grace Kelly,like some kind of a rebel and F*ck off song.. :naughty:

He's mentioned that about million times I think :naughty: when he was young Mika has sent him his demos but Simon told him he had a good voice,but that the songs are crap. Then Mika wrote Grace Kelly,like some kind of a rebel and F*ck off song.. :naughty:

the only thing i'd ever heard mika say about simon cowell is that "I certainly DID NOT write grace kelly about simon cowell.." :blink: maybe i'm just ignorant :roftl:

thanks. so what were the other things about simon cowell? did mika actually audition for idol, or something like that?

No. He had some little meeting with him or something in his office when he was a teen and Simon Cowell told him that his voice was very distinctive, but that his songwriting wasn't very good, but as he was telling him that, he noticed a Teletubbies thing on the wall behind him and yeah, he didn't take the criticism to heart :naughty:

No. He had some little meeting with him or something in his office when he was a teen and Simon Cowell told him that his voice was very distinctive, but that his songwriting wasn't very good, but as he was telling him that, he noticed a Teletubbies thing on the wall behind him and yeah, he didn't take the criticism to heart :naughty:

oh really? lol. teletubbies? interesting. i think i believe most of that. *goes to research*