• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah tell me about it. One of my sisters says "like" every other word :hair:

It gets very annoying :naughty:

How annoying indeed! Instead of 'like' here, they say 'tipo' in exaggerate quantities!:naughty:

EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

I hate when people talk like that!

It shows that they're stupid and idiotic, narcisistic, voluntarily ignorant, self-obsessed, generic cop outs hiding behind the face of comformity.

Rant over :wink2:

It does! And it's like they need to talk faster when they use abreviations...:naughty:

We don't have much of that in this forum, at least not the threads I'm reading!

How come?:wink2:

Because we are... Hmm, that depends, do you write like that?

Because what I want to say may hurt your feelings if you do...

I'd say because we are a smart bunch who cross their t's and dot their i's and we are not part of that "steryotype" that write and talk like that.

I'd say that many of us were very creative and quite anticonformist and it tends to be the conformists who write like that.

So, in short, we're just not LIKE those people and that, I think, is why.

I leave the floor open to he rest of you :roftl:

u know,now i remember that 'stupid girls' video "omg u guys i totally had like more than 300 calories today!" :roftl:

don't worry bout it :naughty:

Ah,we have the same slang resoure :roftl:

LOL my mother is still caught up on how cool that video is.

Who was that suppose to be a p!ss take on again?

I like when she does Jessica Simpson on the car and she falls off it :naughty:

Yeah, Rosinakiwi showed it to me at some point last yeah and I thought it was so funny (and true!) and I just had to show it in this case!

Because we are... Hmm, that depends, do you write like that?

Because what I want to say may hurt your feelings if you do...

I'd say because we are a smart bunch who cross their t's and dot their i's and we are not part of that "steryotype" that write and talk like that.

I'd say that many of us were very creative and quite anticonformist and it tends to be the conformists who write like that.

So, in short, we're just not LIKE those people and that, I think, is why.

I leave the floor open to he rest of you :roftl:

I’m not sure I understand what you mean…:wink2:

Personally I don’t write with abbreviations quite simply because I don’t know how to do it to get it right!:roftl:

But all over the internet you can see people do that, not so much in this forum though, and I think the reason can be that we are so many with other native languages then the English, we just have to try to use as correct English as we possibly can to be understood.

You should never be afraid to hurt my feelings:naughty: I don’t get hurt so easily,:wub2: I love this place and how helpful people are to each other!

LOL my mother is still caught up on how cool that video is.

Who was that suppose to be a p!ss take on again?

I like when she does Jessica Simpson on the car and she falls off it :naughty:

Yeah, Rosinakiwi showed it to me at some point last yeah and I thought it was so funny (and true!) and I just had to show it in this case!

I think it probably was more a group than a certain person,because I don't think many will confess their bulimic tendencies and maniacal calorie counting habits.

...or why they break their uvulas

seriously,that was the funniest piece of news i heard in ages

"i broke my uvula" :roftl::roftl:

I’m not sure I understand what you mean…:wink2:

Personally I don’t write with abbreviations quite simply because I don’t know how to do it to get it right!:roftl:

But all over the internet you can see people do that, not so much in this forum though, and I think the reason can be that we are so many with other native languages then the English, we just have to try to use as correct English as we possibly can to be understood.

You should never be afraid to hurt my feelings:naughty: I don’t get hurt so easily,:wub2: I love this place and how helpful people are to each other!

Sorry, I just meant that my thought on your question of "why don't we talk like that here?" was that I felt that we were all... Well, basically too smart and different from those who do use abriviations.

But I like your explanation too :wink2:

I think it probably was more a group than a certain person,because I don't think many will confess their bulimic tendencies and maniacal calorie counting habits.

...or why they break their uvulas

seriously,that was the funniest piece of news i heard in ages

"i broke my uvula" :roftl::roftl:

Wait, where did it say that?

I just though of a perfect present for those people...

A dictionary and a thesaurus...

I hope they realise that no employer will take them seriously if thay talk like that... morons...

Don't be so pessimistic : there are loads of employers who talk and write like that :naughty: .

That's why there still are secretaries in offices : no computer spelling corrector could handle such a huge and depressing task :shocked: . Especially as those see spellling or grammatical mistakes where there aren't and offer corrections that are often sheer jokes :roftl:.

Id3

Sorry, I just meant that my thought on your question of "why don't we talk like that here?" was that I felt that we were all... Well, basically too smart and different from those who do use abriviations.

But I like your explanation too :wink2:

Of course we're smart!:biggrin2:

:pbjt:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

mika and katy would make the CUTEST couple. so katys not uber-talented when it comes to singing, but she can write a catchy tune, shes pretty and very sweet, has a way with words and a amazing dress sense.. and we all know how beyond-words-incredible mikster is.

they suit each other down to a tee.. and a relationship would be great for their careers.

mika and katy would make the CUTEST couple. so katys not uber-talented when it comes to singing, but she can write a catchy tune, shes pretty and very sweet, has a way with words and a amazing dress sense.. and we all know how beyond-words-incredible mikster is.

they suit each other down to a tee.. and a relationship would be great for their careers.

anything else ma'am? :naughty:

I'll be back in a minute! :original:

(no wait, I'm lying... I'm sleeping on the keyboard!! and it's M's fault! :sneaky2: damn time zone :hair: )

what is the time in italy..?

1:26am Thursday (CET) - Time in Milan, Italy

:eek:

you bad girl! go get some sleep or i'll tell your mummy! :naughty:

what is the time in italy..?

1:26am Thursday (CET) - Time in Milan, Italy

:eek:

you bad girl! go get some sleep or i'll tell your mummy! :naughty:

My Mummy knows everything and thinks I'm vewy vewy weird. :tears:

She actually believes I've got a mysterious boyfriend abroad. :roftl:

I don't care! :punk: