and how would you know he's been in a relationship for a year?:blink:

Over a year. Good for him :thumb_yello: , the guy wants to be loved :wub2: and needed and looked up to :bow:and approved of more than most people.

The slightly virtual love that his fans bestow upon his persona and the very real admiration they feel for the musician, no matter how much he enjoys them, is hardly enough to quench that thirst.

How do I know ? Because I keep my eyes skinned and my mind alert, I suppose, rather than jump onto any poor little red herrings that are thrown at our poor little faces. But as the Monty Pythons used to put it 'Say no more :wink2: !'

Still don't worry, dear music lovers, Sire is too obsessed :insane: by music for it ever to become second best, whatever may happen in his personal life. He won't disappoint us in that field.

Cheers,

Id3

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Over a year. Good for him :thumb_yello: , the guy wants to be loved :wub2: and needed and looked up to :bow:and approved of more than most people.

The slightly virtual love that his fans bestow upon his persona and the very real admiration they feel for the musician, no matter how much he enjoys them, is hardly enough to quench that thirst.

How do I know ? Because I keep my eyes skinned and my mind alert, I suppose, rather than jump onto any poor little red herrings that are thrown at our poor little faces. But as the Monty Pythons used to put it 'Say no more :wink2: !'

Still don't worry, dear music lovers, Sire is too obsessed :insane: by music for it ever to become second best, whatever may happen in his personal life. He won't disappoint us in that field.

Cheers,

Id3

hmm:blink: i'll believe it when i see it

hmm:blink: i'll believe it when i see it

You might never do : for lots of reasons, some obvious ones :wink2: , some connected with his mental and psychological structure, the guy's about as open as a ticklish clam.

And he is still very young, bound and willing to experiment and enjoy and free himself, so no wedding bells, either real or metaphorical, yet.

Cheers,

Id3

You might never do : for lots of reasons, some obvious ones :wink2: , some connected with his mental and psychological structure, the guy's about as open as a ticklish clam.

And he is still very young, bound and willing to experiment and enjoy and free himself, so no wedding bells, either real or metaphorical, yet.

Cheers,

Id3

the way you talk it makes you seem like you know him or think you do how would you know he's as you put it as open as a ticklish clam

you don't know the guy

Cheers,

Id3

You're so right about this! The truth is out there. Just takes a while to work it out :wink2:

the way you talk it makes you seem like you know him or think you do how would you know he's as you put it as open as a ticklish clam

you don't know the guy

Being a ticklish clam doesn't mean that the guy is an entirely terra incognita. As Kelzy's just wrote on this thread : 'The truth is out there'.

Cheers,

Id3

No, no, in my mind it also makes a lot of sense. I am very petty that way, so in that case, as there is no bolded text and she quoted your whole post, I would also be confused as to what she is agreeing to

Cheers!

I assumed she agreed with all of it...

And I realised I'm not very coherent when I'm tired... and can't type either! :bleh:

Yes, people are assuming quite a lot. I tend not to speculate when he's seen with someone like Katy or Adele. He's such a private person that he's not likely to tell us anything is going on with someone until he has no choice but to do so. But I hope that when he's serious about someone (if that hasn't already happened of course) he will tell us, because I for one would love the opportunity to feel happy for him, and wish him, and his partner well.

I personally don't think he'll come out and say who he's with (if indeed he is with someone :wink2:), but if he does, I will be in line to say congrats (and probably huggle the lucky person)!

Both. Sorry, was too lazy to make it clear.

It does make sense.

That's okay! I assumed you meant both anyways...

At least there's a few people who understand me... and it's sad that I can't write well and english is my first language :doh:

Although... 'a bit of a try hard and a general pain in the arse :naughty:' Perhaps they are meant together, after all :huglove:.

Id3

Maybe, but I hope not... Mika is a pain in the arse, but in a nice way! :naughty:

I absolutely agree with Id3 :biggrin2:

I see there's a few others who agree as well...

Cheers!

I personally don't think he'll come out and say who he's with (if indeed he is with someone :wink2:), but if he does, I will be in line to say congrats (and probably huggle the lucky person)!

Thanks Teegs ... that means alot , cant wait for my huggle :wub2:

LMAO :naughty:

Edited by mikas_gal07

Cheers!

I assumed she agreed with all of it...

And I realised I'm not very coherent when I'm tired... and can't type either! :bleh:

That's okay! I assumed you meant both anyways...

At least there's a few people who understand me... and it's sad that I can't write well and english is my first language :doh:

Maybe, but I hope not... Mika is a pain in the arse, but in a nice way! :naughty:

I see there's a few others who agree as well...

I don't see anything wrong with what she said... She has some good points there. I agree with her, but as I can't guarantee that it's truth, and no one can, it's not worthy speculating any further about it... I don't intend to stick my nose in his love life, relationships, etc.

She might be wrong, she might be right... But we can't be sure of anything:wink2:

Edited by Neiobi

Over a year. Good for him : , the guy wants to be loved : and needed and looked up to :bow:and approved of more than most people.

How do I know ? Because I keep my eyes skinned and my mind alert, I suppose, rather than jump onto any poor little red herrings that are thrown at our poor little faces. But as the Monty Pythons used to put it 'Say no more : !'

Cheers,

Id3

OMG guys!! Have you heard about the newest information about his private life btw? :shocked:

OMG guys!! Have you heard about the newest information about his private life btw? :shocked:

No.

But I heard you didn't want to tell anyone anyways, so if I were you, I wouldn't blab it around everywhere.

Otherwise, PM me, cause I'm in for a laugh.

Which information keti:

the one which assures he fancies seaguls?

No.

But I heard you didn't want to tell anyone anyways, so if I were you, I wouldn't blab it around everywhere.

Otherwise, PM me, cause I'm in for a laugh.

Keti: Are you...not going to tell us, or is this is a gag? :naughty:

Just like someone said guys,keep your eyes opened and use the common sense. :thumb_yello:

Just like someone said guys,keep your eyes opened and use the common sense. :thumb_yello:

Why would you tell us you know it if you're not going to tell us?

Might as well not say anything at all, it's like a fat kid at the end of a a chocolate conveyor bel being slapped each time he reaches for a piece.

Why would you tell us you know it if you're not going to tell us?

Might as well not say anything at all, it's like a fat kid at the end of a a chocolate conveyor bel being slapped each time he reaches for a piece.

I'm not here to feed you with chocolate conveyor bel,but I do have some link which means A LOT to me

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2007/apr/28/popandrock.features

It's not about him BEING with someone though,we can get that information from the LA fans.

PS: Includes his interpretation of SITM.