A bit too much. :naughty:

VIOLA! THE YOUNG PENNIMANS' PICTURE IS OUT!

fam.jpg

aren't those the kids of an mfcers? i remember something about the story.. i think the little girl couldn't stop giggling or something.

i can't remember who's children they are... blue something? (wish there was a smilie scratching his head.. i'd insert him right here!)

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW. Scary man. :shocked: They are sitting VERY VERY close together, if you ask me.

That guy seriously looks hungry. In a scary way.

nom.jpg

Boy, Mika's really going on about sexuality! He's done his research! Good boy!

I love the gardener bit. I think that Mika will be a gardener in 10 years, even if he hasn't yet discovered the talent. :naughty:

La Leech :roftl::punk:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=XuLKoywyMfY

When being asked about Grace Kelly, and the lyrics in the bridge part (around the 2 minute mark in the interview).

After the 'pretty rock solid' part Mika goes on to say "But, what other people think of me is (has) been alot more confusing for most of my life - and still to this day." :wink2:

Thanks for bringing that one up. :thumb_yello:

btw, is it just me or has anyone else noticed the way that Jason Bellini looks at Mika is like he wants to take a big bite out of Mika's face. :naughty:

Oh dear :lmfao: that is scary :D

Edited by Lolliepop_girl

aren't those the kids of an mfcers? i remember something about the story.. i think the little girl couldn't stop giggling or something.

i can't remember who's children they are... blue something? (wish there was a smilie scratching his head.. i'd insert him right here!)

Yep. I'm fairly sure that they are Blue eyes kids.

La Leech :roftl::punk:

I need to find La Leeches thread. :roftl:

Oh dear :crybaby: that is scary :D

Scary!! If I was Mika I'd avoid him in future. :roftl:

I forget her name but I remember that she's one of the oldlings and they met Mika outside somewhere and one of the girls couldn't stop giggling and kept poking him in the face to check if he was real and after that pic was taken, he broke out into fits of giggles. :P

I forget her name but I remember that she's one of the oldlings and they met Mika outside somewhere and one of the girls couldn't stop giggling and kept poking him in the face to check if he was real and after that pic was taken, he broke out into fits of giggles. :P

Ooh can you please try and find it? :flowers2:

I think I know what you're talking about. Was it at the Blink Gallery?

Ooh can you please try and find it? :flowers2:

I think I know what you're talking about. Was it at the Blink Gallery?

Hmm maybe...

I don't know, it was just a pic that showed up on the pics bit of the homepage that I clicked on while bored one day...

I'll have a look...

EDIT: Dam, stupid pictures, half of them won't even work for me :(

Why don't you ask in the oldlings thread? I'm sure they'll know if it's one of them... If TOT is still about...

Edited by Lolliepop_girl

I think that her real name is Tracy, and they met him after a radio thing that he did in London sometime in 2007.

Not sure about the radio station now, but I think that it might have been Capital...

And yes, that La Leech interview was a bit scarym the way the man SO fancies the pants off Mika hahahaha! I remember thinking that at the time :blush-anim-cl:, kind of embarassing how he was drooling over M.

Happy Couple...

gardeners.jpg

Katy is holding a shovel - I can't draw with paint!!

OH MY! This is just too freaking funny :lmao:

I wouldn't have lasted the whole interview.. I swear he was fantasising about Mika the whole time Mika was talking. Kind of like how men stare at your boobs rather than your face :sneaky2: I'd have shoved a lollipop in his mouth.

Yes, that's exactly the reason why this interview made me cringe, because that guy was waaay too intense :naughty:. It seemed like he was literally trying to control his urges to grab Mika and give him a good seeing to :mf_lustslow:.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=XuLKoywyMfY

When being asked about Grace Kelly, and the lyrics in the bridge part (around the 2 minute mark in the interview).

After the 'pretty rock solid' part Mika goes on to say "But, what other people think of me is (has) been alot more confusing for most of my life - and still to this day." :wink2:

Thanks for bringing that one up. :thumb_yello:

btw, is it just me or has anyone else noticed the way that Jason Bellini looks at Mika is like he wants to take a big bite out of Mika's face. :naughty:

Thanks for the link !

What I noticed was that Sire, from the very beginning, looked like a hunted hare :shocked: (very unusual for him) and didn't relax one moment, even at the end : his final thank you or goodbye, whatever, was tense !

Being interviewed by a gay activist, and a formidable journalist into the bargain, can't have been comfortable.

As for Jason Bellini, he keeps saying (no, sorry, thinking but so loud that anybody can hear him) : 'You don't stand a chance, I'll get you :naughty: ' . In a purely professional way, I believe, JB doesn't shop in closets :wink2: ; and as an interviewer he did get him.

Absolutely fascinating interview :clap: ...

Id3

I think that her real name is Tracy, and they met him after a radio thing that he did in London sometime in 2007.

Not sure about the radio station now, but I think that it might have been Capital...

And yes, that La Leech interview was a bit scarym the way the man SO fancies the pants off Mika hahahaha! I remember thinking that at the time :blush-anim-cl:, kind of embarassing how he was drooling over M.

:naughty: LITERALLY!

Yep. I'm fairly sure that they are Blue eyes kids.

No, not Blue Eyes -- the woman's name is Tracy, as others have

said, and her screen name is pebbles2109. She hasn't been

around for quite a while, but that was one adorable photo...

actually, set of photos, because she had one of herself with

Mika as well. :thumb_yello:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=161643#post161643

Thanks Deb!! Mystery solved :bow:

thanks deb!!! you're just like an mfc encyclopedia!!!

i remember her mentionning about the giggles, i thought that was cute.

Last week when i entered the classroom

one if my friends shouted : hey,you know

katy perry is flirting with mika?? and i was like

:shocked: *faint*

why?how do you know? she said: I'm not

sure,but it's so obvious!!

:mf_rosetinted:

God,help me.Don't let them get together. Please.

I like her,and i have tickets for her concert,but

she's such a dump girl.

That's a very nice way of saying that I've been around a loooong time

:wheelchair:

:wink2:

:naughty: well it also means that you are well informed and that you read most (if not) all threads! geez.. i wonder why!!! :wink2:

there is nothing wrong with being around for a long time!

in any case it can't be more then 2 years, which is relatively short in RL lol

Last week when i entered the classroom

one if my friends shouted : hey,you know

katy perry is flirting with mika?? and i was like

:shocked: *faint*

why?how do you know? she said: I'm not

sure,but it's so obvious!!

God,help me.Don't let them get together. Please.

I like her,and i have tickets for her concert,but

she's such a dump girl.

Ok, firstly, let me say that I think that your classmate needs to work on her observation skills, as I find it quite clear that Katy is not trying to flirt with Mika, but anyway, that is something that neither you nor I will ever know for certain, so it's not worth delving into :naughty:.

Secondly and more importantly though, don't you think that your comment (her being dumb) is mean and unnecessary? People are born in a certain way when it comes to intelligence, and making fun of someone by saying that sort of thing is not a very nice thing.

Can you imagine how you would feel if someone said that about you? On a public forum? If it was me, I would feel very sad and angry about it. Food for thought.

It's not the same to say that you don't like someone, which is an opinion and you are very entitled to it, than making a comment insulting their intelligence. Not nice :blink:.