• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's just how my classmates speak:lol3: -but all in portuguese terms instead of that... Well, it's still some retarted way of talking afterall...:naughty:

EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

I hate when people talk like that!

It shows that they're stupid and idiotic, narcisistic, voluntarily ignorant, self-obsessed, generic cop outs hiding behind the face of comformity.

Rant over :wink2:

EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

I hate when people talk like that!

It shows that they're stupid and idiotic, narcisistic, voluntarily ignorant, self-obsessed, generic cop outs hiding behind the face of comformity.

Rant over :wink2:

||

\/

Oh..you guys wouldn't LIKE me.

I say omg, like, totally, etc.

and me and my friends speak a private language too...zhhz..

:lmfao::floor::lmao:

Only you, teegs. :lmfao:

Yep...

I honestly have the strangest mind... but I guess that's what makes me individual! :naughty:Like all the other individuals with strange minds out there...

And with that I think it's my cue to leave...

Nighty night all!

Ok, firstly, let me say that I think that your classmate needs to work on her observation skills, as I find it quite clear that Katy is not trying to flirt with Mika, but anyway, that is something that neither you nor I will ever know for certain, so it's not worth delving into :naughty:.

Secondly and more importantly though, don't you think that your comment (her being dumb) is mean and unnecessary? People are born in a certain way when it comes to intelligence, and making fun of someone by saying that sort of thing is not a very nice thing.

Can you imagine how you would feel if someone said that about you? On a public forum? If it was me, I would feel very sad and angry about it. Food for thought.

It's not the same to say that you don't like someone, which is an opinion and you are very entitled to it, than making a comment insulting their intelligence. Not nice :blink:.

oh,I'm sorry,I meant dumb,not...dump :roftl:

hmm...:boxed:

I know that it's not nice to call someone dumb.

Ok,I'm not nice,I said dumb girl to katy perry.

Is anyone here to kill me please?

I really like her music and that stuff but...:boxed::boxed:

And well,neither i know how high her IQ is,but i just can't

find the right word.

And to say dumb to her in a public forum?

I don't think that her biggest problem is a little crazy

mikafan girl who said she's a dumb girl.

No not really.:mf_rosetinted:

*walks out *

find the right word.

*walks out *

Although I'm sure Katy has probably been called worse and doesn't care that much about what you think about her, there is absolutely NO NEED for name calling on here.

We are a happy bunch here normally, and on a fair few occasions we joke around calling each other names, but in a jovial, fun way, not malicious at all.

Okay, you may not like the idea of her and Mika getting together (not sure it's likely to happen, but stranger things have happened), but even so, she IS a friend of his, and we should respect this and not go being mean to her on the forum.

If you feel you must vent to your friends on here about her, then, as mentioned earlier, use the pms. That way you won't be offending anyone else.

find the right word.

*walks out *

Although I'm sure Katy has probably been called worse and doesn't care that much about what you think about her, there is absolutely NO NEED for name calling on here.

We are a happy bunch here normally, and on a fair few occasions we joke around calling each other names, but in a jovial, fun way, not malicious at all.

Okay, you may not like the idea of her and Mika getting together (not sure it's likely to happen, but stranger things have happened), but even so, she IS a friend of his, and we should respect this and not go being mean to her on the forum.

If you feel you must vent to your friends on here about her, then, as mentioned earlier, use the pms. That way you won't be offending anyone else.

I don't think freestyle was intending this in any malicious way - just an unfortunate choice of word.

I thought we are talking about Mika and katy perry and if they COULD

get together. I'm pretty sure (now) that they won't get together,

and I'm not jelous. I would NEVER say bad things to someone,just

because I'm jelous.

next time i will use the pms,i promise,i didn't think that katy perrys

hugest fans,best friends,and her own personal managers would be here.

:boxed:

I thought we are talking about Mika and katy perry and if they COULD

get together. I'm pretty sure (now) that they won't get together,

and I'm not jelous. I would NEVER say bad things to someone,just

because I'm jelous.

next time i will use the pms,i promise,i didn't think that katy perrys

hugest fans,best friends,and her own personal managers would be here.

:boxed:

Well, Katy reads her own forum, and Mika has been known to read this one, so you just never know...It's best to be careful, aye. :naughty: