Wondering if anyone remembers me...

Charlotte

Hi everyone, I posted on here when the Mika Fan Club first started but I left and have only just got the courage to come back. Was just wondering if anyone remembered me as it would be lovely to catch up. I used to talk to Beckar, Nicole and Wendi a lot and regularly posted in the Tee Total Bar and Younglings threads but I can't find those in the first few pages of threads so need to go on a hunt. So yeah...hi to everyone who remembers me and hi to everyone I don't know

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone, I posted on here when the Mika Fan Club first started but I left and have only just got the courage to come back. Was just wondering if anyone remembered me as it would be lovely to catch up. I used to talk to Beckar, Nicole and Wendi a lot and regularly posted in the Tee Total Bar and Younglings threads but I can't find those in the first few pages of threads so need to go on a hunt. So yeah...hi to everyone who remembers me and hi to everyone I don't know

Hi Charlotte! We don't see much of Beckar now, but she does come in now and again. I see Nicole now and again but she doesn't post much. You can find Wendi in the Oldlings thread mostly, but I bet she pops in here to say hello to you!

Hi guys :) Thanks for all the re-welcomes! hehe. Suzy, the page couldn't be displayed :( How is everyone?

Oh. :blink: Sorry...

First - go to your name, click it, then choose "Find more posts by Charlotte".

Second- go to the last page. You'll see a lot of your posts in "The Tee Total" thread and "The Younglings" thread.

Third- if you click on the thread title, it will take you to the very beginnings of the thread.

Hiya and welcome back!! :thumb_yello:

Hiya Charlotte :biggrin2: How are you doing? I know you passed

your driving test, then some muppet damaged your new car - I just

followed the msn messages you posted!! :roftl: I am almost always in

the Oldlings :old: