Hello again!

Satya82

I just realized I haven't posted since *gasp* November 15th. Sooo...hello again! I was listening to LiCM tonight, and kinda missed the MFC, lol. :wink2: I also realized it's been almost a year since I saw him in concert when my sister was an LG...also weird. Already a year??? :shocked:

Anyways, hello to whoever remembers me, and hello to everyone that doesn't! :naughty: I guess we're stiiiill waiting for the new album...but we're good at waiting. :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just realized I haven't posted since *gasp* November 15th. Sooo...hello again! I was listening to LiCM tonight, and kinda missed the MFC, lol. :wink2: I also realized it's been almost a year since I saw him in concert when my sister was an LG...also weird. Already a year??? :shocked:

Anyways, hello to whoever remembers me, and hello to everyone that doesn't! :naughty: I guess we're stiiiill waiting for the new album...but we're good at waiting. :mf_rosetinted:

Hello there! I saw your name and thought "I haven't seen her in ages!" How goes it?

Hello there! I saw your name and thought "I haven't seen her in ages!" How goes it?

It's going pretty well! Tired of winter and snow but oh well. What can you do? And you know, it says I last visited the board on November 15th, but I swear it's been longer. I don't think I've posted regularly since the summer. :blink: Craziness... How are things here?

It's going pretty well! Tired of winter and snow but oh well. What can you do? And you know, it says I last visited the board on November 15th, but I swear it's been longer. I don't think I've posted regularly since the summer. :blink: Craziness... How are things here?

Well, I would have said incredibly quiet, if not for a tiny bit of ruckus in one of the threads, but pretty much very quiet.

I do remember you, satya! hope all's well with you. it's very good to have you back :bleh:

I remember you! I really wondered where have you been! Welcome back dear :huglove:

Aww hey welcome back!

Thanks! :wink2:

Well, I would have said incredibly quiet, if not for a tiny bit of ruckus in one of the threads, but pretty much very quiet.

Ruckus? Sounds interesting, lol.

Welcome back Alissa!

Oh thanks, mari.:blush-anim-cl:

Welcome back!

Thank you!:thumb_yello:

Welcome back

Glad to be here, lol.

Hello! Welcome back! (btw, I remember you! lol)

Oh, marvelous! I remember you, too!

How could I forget a fellow Mika/Hanson fan?

Welcome back. Take off your coat and stay a while!

Oh yes! And your wonderful concert reviews! :thumb_yello: I'm sure you've heard...Viggo? Really?

I do remember you, satya! hope all's well with you. it's very good to have you back

Why thank you muchly.

I remember you! I really wondered where have you been! Welcome back dear

I have been...trying to figure out my life. It didn't work. :naughty:

I remember you! :)

I tried the Starbucks Chai latte, remember?

Oh yeah! Did you ever find "your" drink that you like better?

Heyaaa!

Welcome back !!

Thanks!!! :punk:

Welcome back :thumb_yello:

• 4 weeks later...
No. :bleh: I guess I should get on that. :naughty:

LOL, yes you should! Everyone needs a signature drink. :wink2: I remember when I used to post on the Anna Nalick message boards (another musician in case you haven't heard of her). Anyways, she mentioned she loved Starbucks' pumpkin spice lattes, and suddenly EVERYONE was drinking them and posting about how amazing they are! I still prefer the chai, though. :thumb_yello:

I wonder what Mika's signature drink would be?

LOL, yes you should! Everyone needs a signature drink. I remember when I used to post on the Anna Nalick message boards (another musician in case you haven't heard of her). Anyways, she mentioned she loved Starbucks' pumpkin spice lattes, and suddenly EVERYONE was drinking them and posting about how amazing they are! I still prefer the chai, though.

I wonder what Mika's signature drink would be?

Still need to do that. I don't step foot inside a Starbucks as much as I should (that time is spent in the CD store :bleh::wub2:). :bleh::naughty:

...and those fans drinking pumpkin spice lattes: copy cats. :mf_rosetinted:

Hmm, I wonder as well. Tea? :naughty:

Or a Frappacappa Lollipop Mochachino Latte. :mf_rosetinted:

hello again! im kinda in the same position as you, i havent been on here in the longest time, at least not regularly. i remember you, we created the best mug ever (Happy Ending), lol. hope to see you AND everyone else around here more often, ive really missed MFC. :wub2: