ohh not seen the top pic before :D I like it!!!

yes I found loads of new pics ( well not new but one's we havn't seen before) and it seems a few other have too I'm proud to say

I wanted my Mikagasmic thread to have some unseen pics in it & it has and many of them too!!!

Well congrats it does! For the first time in months i added to my little collection :bleh::wink2:

facemika.jpg

hmmmmmmmmmmsighhhhhhh.jpg

Hi!! It's been a long time indeed, but coming here after a long time still feels like coming home, isn't it? And posting those old pics will never get boring, they're still great to watch!

I'll keep on recycling too

mika2-3-1.jpg

l_cd9a10f8daf8fbff3e76a9e98a202977.jpg

Oh, it's my comfort site. i check it every day =] i've just been preoccupied lately with school and such. ACT, SAT, junior year is crap haha.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

17ye4.jpg

HOLY COW. there are totally flowers on this pillow. *giggle*

Lol, I just noticed that too.

Hi guys, I'm always lurking on this thread but I dont have any pics to post, I got a new laptop so I dont have many saved, but I'll comment on the ones you guys post:blush-anim-cl::naughty::thumb_yello:

Hi Alice!! Thank you for your sweet message!! Always nice to hear from you!

Overhere we've had snow a couple of weeks ago. I like snow, but only if I can stay at home, just in front of the central heating:naughty: So I completely understand you:naughty: On the moment we don't have snow overhere but it's freezing again. Only a few degrees but enough to make me feel like a snowman. But I still prefer autumn and winter above a very hot summer. I cannot function properly when it's very hot, I hate that. I'm such a bugger, the weather's always wrong, I always have something about the weather to complain about:roftl: But most people have that, I'm not the only one.....

Hope you're doing fine, I wish you all the best too!!

fileCA37FPTE.jpg

Did you remember that pic^^^ of Mika is

one of my all-rime FAVs?

Anyway, here's one of MIKA all bundled up >>>

8704lc9.jpg

Edited by A. Clay

62z0lu9.jpg

Some don't care for this, 'cause like most mag covers, it's been touched up, BUT I like it just FINE.

Yea he looks too perfect. I like the pics where he looks more natural lyk he's just going to the supermarket or something :roftl:

But those eyes!!!! :das::naughty:

Your little angel is here too :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

How are you girls?? :punk: I got the rest of my MM today,woohoo!!

:boing:

I'm fine .. What to buy something but I don't know what I should do :blush-anim-cl: