I hate it when my 6 year old wobbles his loose teeth infront of me *cringe*

:roftl:

Aw that is just so cute!:wub2:

How many teeth has he dropped so far?

I don't like winter driving conditions.

I mean. I don't like ice, sure. But it's the snow I hate.

I agree, driving in snow is horrible!

I my country they spread a lot of salt in streets which makes the cars corrode in the long turn!:sneaky2:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl:

Aw that is just so cute!:wub2:

How many teeth has he dropped so far?

I agree, driving in snow is horrible!

I my country they spread a lot of salt in streets which makes the cars corrode in the long turn!:sneaky2:

:roftl:.... hes lost 3 sienna , 2 bottom and one next to his front two !! :thumb_yello: and both his 2 front teeth are wobbly .... he really knows how to get his own way at the minute :roftl::wink2:

:roftl:.... hes lost 3 sienna , 2 bottom and one next to his front two !! :thumb_yello: and both his 2 front teeth are wobbly .... he really knows how to get his own way at the minute :roftl::wink2:

Aw, I think 6 year olds with their missing teeth are the cutest thing!:wub2:

Do you have the tradition with the tooth fairy too?

Aw, I think 6 year olds with their missing teeth are the cutest thing!:wub2:

Do you have the tradition with the tooth fairy too?

I think they look cute too ! :wub2: Its just while hes stood in front of me wanting something and wobbles his teeth at the same time .... :crybaby::roftl:

yeah we have the tooth fairy hun , he gets 50p a tooth ! :thumb_yello:

Oh goody! :taz.: I feel like ranting a bit tonight...

I DON'T LIKE:

- sniffling (too lazy to blow their noses!)

Ahhh tell me about it! I hate this and all the being sick-related sounds and noise :boxed:

Great thread babs - be ready to get bored of mine LOL! :naughty: ok heres my dislikes ....

I HATE Prawns .... Or any type of seafood ...

I hate any type of flying insect.

I Dont like People who dordle in front of me when im in a rush :naughty:

I dont like people who take hours at a cash machine :sneaky2:

I HATE having to go to the council - they speak down to me and scare me .. :.tears: I dont like people thinking they are better than you ...

I hate people abusing loyalty

I Hate 2 facedness amongst friends

I dont like arguements or confrontation

I HATE dishonesty

I Dont like Paris Hiltons new reality show - New British best friend. - The way she walks into a room annoys me :.thumbdown:

I dont like people taking things for granted.

I HATE when people are talking to me and get too close and in my face :boxed:

I dont like pushy people and being put on the spot.

I hate it when my 6 year old wobbles his loose teeth infront of me *cringe*

I dont like girls aloud - or any type of manufactured crap from the xfactor or pop idol and have never invested in a single or album.

See, im easily pleased :mf_rosetinted: haha

I hate this too! And add to this a bit of spitting in the face :boxed:

I hate waking up early!

ABOVE ALL!!! :punk:

The older I get the less I believe in politicians and their way to just talk their way through everything and giving promises that never lasts.:sneaky2:

Politicians suck :punk: They only search their own profit :thumbdown:

ABOVE ALL!!! :punk:

Politicians suck :punk: They only search their own profit :thumbdown:

Oh youve just reminded me of another hate !!! :roftl:

Student loans being taken into account as income for means tested benefits when they have to be paid BACK after graduation with 6% interest !!! ..... no point in offering them really !! :naughty:

Why on earth didnt you call this thread "Things i HATE" .... Babs ? :naughty:

Edited by mikas_gal07

Oh youve just reminded me of another hate !!! :roftl:

Student loans being taken into account as income for means tested benefits when they have to be paid BACK after graduation with 6% interest !!! ..... no point in offering them really !! :naughty:

I don’t know about that :shocked:

But I spent a year in Germany and learnt young people got loans from estate to live by their own with the requirement that when they got a job, they had to pay back for it

Does that make sense?? :boxed:

I don’t know about that :shocked:

But I spent a year in Germany and learnt young people got loans from estate to live by their own with the requirement that when they got a job, they had to pay back for it

Does that make sense?? :boxed:

I kinda get you hun :wink2: what i mean is ... we get helped with loans and grants ... yet the LOANS ... are taken into account as income if we need help towards anything ... Its quite silly for them to offer loans which we are all penilised against - in terms of authority support, which were not entitled to with these :blink: AND have to pay back ... and were not allowed to claim some benifits ... and if we claim a student loan .. we have to pay it back WITH interest ... I kinda think a student loan is a crafty way to claim interest of the students who have worked hard ... do ya get me ? ... we may aswell NOT claim it and just ask for benifit support .. at least there isnt interest added on then

Edited by mikas_gal07

...totally agree with every single word you and greta have wrote:thumb_yello:

I also don't like:

italian tv

gossip gurus and magazines

people who don't leave other people live their own life as they wanna do (until there's no harm in that, obviously)

hypocricy

and...oh, yes: Katy Perry!

:roftl::roftl: Oh yes i forgot that one !!! :naughty:

I kinda get you hun :wink2: what i mean is ... we get helped with loans and grants ... yet the LOANS ... are taken into account as income if we need help towards anything ... Its quite silly for them to offer loans which we are all penilised against - in terms of authority support, which were not entitled to with these :blink: AND have to pay back ... and were not allowed to claim some benifits ... and if we claim a student loan .. we have to pay it back WITH interest ... I kinda think a student loan is a crafty way to claim interest of the students who have worked hard ... do ya get me ? ... we may aswell NOT claim it and just ask for benifit support .. at least there isnt interest added on then

I sort of get you, hardly :thumb_yello:

No point in giving what you'd later get back multiplied by... 4?? :naughty:

...and...oh, yes: Katy Perry!

Dislike :thumbdown:

Ya I think Katy Perry sums it up for me :lmao:

And it's not the music,but it's what she stands for

The "oh I struggled so hard,I'm a songwriter" whining when she has an army of hitmakers behind her and has quite the lame voice if you think about it.

Not to mention the "I burp ,I fart, I'm so proud bout it" which just goes to prove the somewhat questionable IQ level

....among other things :lol3:

She may be a sweet person for all I know,but the moment I heard her sing 'i kissed a girl' live and listened to her speak at the Ema's I felt like a wall to my head would be soothing

Thank you :biggrin2:

The "oh I struggled so hard,I'm a songwriter" whining when she has an army of hitmakers behind her and has quite the lame voice if you think about it.

Not to mention the "I burp ,I fart, I'm so proud bout it" which just goes to prove the somewhat questionable IQ level

She may be a sweet person for all I know,but the moment I heard her sing 'i kissed a girl' live and listened to her speak at the Ema's I felt like a wall to my head would be soothing

YES :punk:

I sort of get you, hardly :thumb_yello:

No point in giving what you'd later get back multiplied by... 4??

Dislike

Almost !!!! But you catch the drift !!! :thumb_yello::roftl:

Thank you :biggrin2

I totally agree with this too ..... :naughty:

Edited by mikas_gal07

Okay guys, hold yourselves, here comes an enormous list:naughty::roftl:

-I hate country and blues music

-I hate waking up early

-I hate seeing really nice clothes but not having enough money to buy it

-I hate falling in love with guys who first seem to be really nice and great and all, but later turns out they use drugs or something

-I hate getting bad grades for maths/physics, no matter how hard I studied for it

-I hate being in my periods

-I hate being in my periods everytime we have to do something gymnastic-ish for a mark at PE class

-I hate sauerkraut

-I hate rapshizzle, except for Kanye West

-I hate people who are just walking after others, they're like dogs, eew.

-I hate being rejected

-I hate all that warstuff. Seriously? WHY can't they just talk about it? And WHY is the whole world sticking their big noses in it? Peace and luv maaan!

-I hate those popular girls who think they're everything, and who are treating you like shiz.

-I hate arrogance

-I hate people who judge you, without knowing you, or people who judge others without knowing them

-I hate smoking and drugs. Seriously, smoking doesn't make you look cool. It's expensive, smells, is really bad for your skin and teeth and gives you cancer, so my question is: WHY?

-I hate people I don't have any choice with then to trust them, while I actually can't

-I hate that when you show people a song, they don't like it, because it isnt even released yet, so no hit yet, and then you'll show it a year later, when its released and hit the #1 spot, and all of a sudden they like it

-I hate when people think I'm arrogant, because I don't say much, while it's no arrogance, just the fact I'm really shy

-I hate when you have a crush, and who sits next to you in class, just to ask you what to do, because he likes one of your best friends.

Okay, that was it for now:naughty:

Oh, and her too ofcourse.

Thankyou, couldn't have said it better myself:naughty:

I like her songs. But yeah, like you said...all that other stuff.

And yes, she sucks live. Ha, there! I said it:mf_rosetinted:

I gather not many of you like KP then .... lol

I can't say I hate or dislike her.... I don't even think about her.... she is irrelevent to me....

I hate people who drive and don't stop at zebra crossings.... and especially those who don't stop when you're halfway across it because the other side HAS STOPPED ..... I mean literally every bloody week I get mouth *sorry* as the car zooms inches in front of my feet..... :yikes:

Idiots.....

-I hate waking up early

-I hate falling in love with guys who first seem to be really nice and great and all, but later turns out they use drugs or something

-I hate getting bad grades for maths/physics, no matter how hard I studied for it

-I hate being in my periods everytime we have to do something gymnastic-ish for a mark at PE class

-I hate sauerkraut

-I hate being rejected

-I hate all that warstuff. Seriously? WHY can't they just talk about it? And WHY is the whole world sticking their big noses in it? Peace and luv maaan!

-I hate those popular girls who think they're everything, and who are treating you like shiz.

-I hate arrogance

-I hate people who judge you, without knowing you, or people who judge others without knowing them

-I hate smoking and drugs. Seriously, smoking doesn't make you look cool. It's expensive, smells, is really bad for your skin and teeth and gives you cancer, so my question is: WHY?

-I hate people I don't have any choice with then to trust them, while I actually can't

-I hate that when you show people a song, they don't like it, because it isnt even released yet, so no hit yet, and then you'll show it a year later, when its released and hit the #1 spot, and all of a sudden they like it

-I hate when people think I'm arrogant, because I don't say much, while it's no arrogance, just the fact I'm really shy

-I hate when you have a crush, and who sits next to you in class, just to ask you what to do, because he likes one of your best friends.

Like mine then .. not a massive list :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

YES :punk:

I totally agree with this too ..... :naughty:

Oh, and her too ofcourse.

Thankyou, couldn't have said it better myself:naughty:

I like her songs. But yeah, like you said...all that other stuff.

And yes, she sucks live. Ha, there! I said it:mf_rosetinted:

Thank God nobody jumped me :naughty:

I like her music,but it's disgusting how people with little talent make it big because they 'go with the crowd' and others that are truly talented stay undiscovered

And there's another thing,the whole "go with the crowd" deal. Why?

Why do you have to compromise or assume general opinions as your own just to be able to get seen or heard?

Thank God nobody jumped me :naughty:

I like her music,but it's disgusting how people with little talent make it big because they 'go with the crowd' and others that are truly talented stay undiscovered

And there's another thing,the whole "go with the crowd" deal. Why?

Why do you have to compromise or assume general opinions as your own just to be able to get seen or heard?

She was just LUCKY Bez .... :mf_rosetinted: I have my IQ ... Others opinions and following the crowd wouldnt matter to me ... I dont get it either .... i have too many friends to care :lol3::mf_rosetinted:

Edited by mikas_gal07

-I hate waking up early

-I hate sauerkraut

-I hate being rejected

-I hate arrogance

Wow you told a long story here and some of them are true in my case too !:naughty:

And about Katy Perry I like her songs except i kissed a girl ,Ur so gay is my favourite song and has amazing lyrics :naughty:

the negative thing at her is that she wants to appear everywhere and get everyones attention

Wow you told a long story here and some of them are true in my case too !:naughty:

And about Katy Perry I like her songs except i kissed a girl ,Ur so gay is my favourite song and has amazing lyrics :naughty:

the negative thing at her is that she wants to appear everywhere and get everyones attention

Some of her lyrics are quite good indeed.

Duuude, I never noticed you put THAT in your siggy aswell:roftl:Andrew's hair:lmfao: