• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and rats!

hate them, hate them, hate them...

maybe they hate me too, but i can't do nothing about it...

Oh I like rats too, but better tame ones than wild ones though.

they are all rich b*stards, well richer than me at least.

i have to show the embassy a bank account on my name with a good amount of money in it. or show a house that i own etc.

Not my friends. :naughty: But I think they were originally Turkish Cypriots though, I don't know if that makes a big difference?

Can't you just come over on a holiday?

nope:sad: i need a visa to enter the country. even if it's for one night.

it's frustrating because i can afford my plane ticket and everything i need. but they don't trust you.

That is so stupid!:blink:

tell me about it:boxed:

:naughty: We're going off topic already, aren't we?

Sorry Babs.

hey she said we can rant about whatever we want:naughty:

oh sienna thanks for mentioning this!

i don't like to be treated like a terrorist in security checks just because i'm Turkish and a bit dark skinned:thumbdown:

and i don't like the fact that i can't get visa for europe countries just because i'm not rich enough to prove them i'm not gonna stay there and live as an illegal emigrant:sneaky2:

That is really sad!

Oh and rats!

hate them, hate them, hate them...

maybe they hate me too, but i can't do nothing about it...

Oh you should have been with me when I lived in my summerhouse a couple of months this fall!

One night when I was just about to fall asleep both my cats made a big jump out of the bed and started to chase a little mice that had accidentally come inside the house.

Well they were not able to catch it so I had to winkle it in to a bucket and throw it out myself!:roftl:

Bad cats!:naughty:

it's frustrating because i can afford my plane ticket and everything i need. but they don't trust you.

My Turkish assistant's family seen to be able to visit OK - I will check and see how they manage it.

My Turkish assistant's family seen to be able to visit OK - I will check and see how they manage it.

thanks,if you find anything i'd appreciate it:wub2:

i want to see a mika gig before i hit my 30:sneaky2:

and also want to meet some of you guys!

not necessarily in this order:naughty:

I hate that. My best friend is from Argentina and she can't get out of the country just because of her last name !! She has an Armenian last name. Even if she does all the paperwork necessary to do it, they won't let her get out of the country.:sneaky2:.

thanks,if you find anything i'd appreciate it:wub2:

i want to see a mika gig before i hit my 30:sneaky2:

and also want to meet some of you guys!

not necessarily in this order:naughty:

You might be 30 before Mika does another gig :mf_rosetinted:

I hate that. My best friend is from Argentina and she can't get out of the country just because of her last name !! She has an Armenian last name. Even if she does all the paperwork necessary to do it, they won't let her get out of the country.:sneaky2:.

that's rubbish!

i don't like racism.

You might be 30 before Mika does another gig :mf_rosetinted:

i don't like the fact that you might be right:naughty:

Oh my...so many things I don't like.! :roftl: Some "normal", others just weird I guess...lol

- Spiders (and others like them) I just loathe them! Besides being afraid of spiders, I find them so damn ugly... :boxed:

- Coriander...argh...the smell, the taste...argh... Hate it!

- Noises people make when chewing! :naughty: (yeah, I notice those kind of things...LOL) Oh! And people who chew food with their mouth open! So gross... :boxed:

- Portuguese soap operas and portuguese films :roftl:

- I hate when people touch my hair without asking...Don't know why, I just hate it. :sneaky2: (except for the hairdresser...lol)

I'll remember some more, I'm sure... :roftl:

Edited by Mary

Oh I have another one.

Jeremy Vine! Grrrrrr, he makes me want to spit.

For those who don't know who he is, he is a current affairs broadcaster, who does TV and radio here in the UK, he has a show on Radio 2 from 12 to 2pm each day where he talks about current affairs and gets guests on and people to phone up.

But he always talks about miserable things.

For instance, he will say, today we are talking about people whose husband or wife commited suicide. Or whose children died in a drink drive incident. Or people who have a terminal disease.

Not only does he talk about this at lunchtime when I want to enjoy my lunch, but he talks about it in such a woebegone patronising voice.

"So Mike, your wife committed suicide on your honeymoon. Tell me about that, it must have been terrible for you."

And not only do they have Mike washing all his laundry in public on national radio, but other people ring in and say things like "hello Jeremy, my husband committed suicide too!"

It's like you're listening to his programme and they are talking about something tragic and you think "ooh that's happened to me too, I'll just give Jeremy a call and have a lunchtime chat about my tragic life" Not.

I hate that programme and the way he talks. Grrrrrr.

I listened to his show when I was at home on Monday. It was awful:thumbdown: so depressing, and they keep playing music in between, which somehow makes it worse:naughty:

I dont like people who stop in the middle of the street for no reason.

I dont like screaming kids in super markets.

I dont like Boy Racers who mod up really awful cheap cars.

I dont like Richard and Judy.

I dont like getting old.

I dont like the credit crunch.....lol

Rant rant rant...i could go on for ever :wink2:

but it does feel better getting things off my chest.

So many things I don't like ...

-My alarm clock, early in the morning :mf_rosetinted:

-The cumputer bug ...

- being sick

- spider !!!! *phobia* :naughty:

- To be late

- champaign ... yes I hate alcohol :D

I'll be back here soon for sure, I forgot so many "things" :naughty:

that's better, the Brazilians who living in England always say they miss of Brazilian food, but I never went to England then I don't know exactly what they mean with this. :blush-anim-cl:

Come to London. You will find Brazilian restaurants:thumb_yello:and if you don't like them, you can open your own and educate us :thumb_yello:

Oh my...so many things I don't like.! :roftl.: Some "normal", others just weird I guess...lol

- Noises people make when chewing! :naughty: (yeah, I notice those kind of things...LOL) Oh! And people who chew food with their mouth open! So gross... :boxed.:

Me too :roftl: I hate it!! :boxed:

- I hate when people touch my hair without asking...Don't know why, I just hate it. :sneaky2: (except for the hairdresser...lol)

I'll remember some more, I'm sure... :roftl.:

Yeah that too. And when they like jump on your ring or necklace you're wearing :blink::naughty:

Okay..mmm

I hate it when people criticize others of doing this or that, although they're actually doing 'this' and 'that' themselves and maybe even much worse :thumbdown:

I don't like seafood (smell and taste)

I don't like rap/hip hop music

I hate waking up early!

Edited by Miro