Yeah that too. And when they like jump on your ring or necklace you're wearing :blink::naughty:

Yeeeah! That's sooooo annoying! :shocked::boxed:

I wear lots of accessories, like earrings, bracelets, necklaces...and that happens a lot! Argh, sometimes I feel like slapping them!!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeeeah! That's sooooo annoying! :shocked::boxed:

I wear lots of accessories, like earrings, bracelets, necklaces...and that happens a lot! Argh, sometimes I feel like slapping them!!

Yeah it's' so weird! I mean they can just tell you that it's beautiful, nice..whatever but they don't need to try them on.. really :blink:

Yeah it's' so weird! I mean they can just tell you that it's beautiful, nice..whatever but they don't need to try them on.. really :blink:

They don't even need to TOUCH them! :boxed:

HANDS OFF! :roftl:

i don't like ppl pulling my earphone to know what i'm listening to,without asking .

i mean i wouldn't be wearing them if i want you to hear it:sneaky2:

OOOOOOOOOHHHH! How could I forget that one?! Geez, I had some friends who used to do that...ARGH!

Oh, and I also hate when people start talking to you when you have the earphones on. :sneaky2: Way annoying! :sneaky2:

Nectar jut figured out your the biggest nature lover i've ever met!:wink2:

Not only plants and flowers you like pests too!:naughty:

Luuuv it!:roftl:

NOoo :no:

I like good bugs that eat garden pests :thumb_yello:

I don't like using chemicals, so I like the insects and spiders that eat the pests in my garden.

I don't like pests, but they are just doing what they do so I leave them be. And they are food for birds so they are not all bad.

Nature is all connected and we shouldn't screw it up :thumb_yello:

I don't like using chemicals, so I like the insects and spiders that eat the pests in my garden.

I don't like pests, but they are just doing what they do so I leave them be. And they are food for birds so they are not all bad.

I'm not so keen on people, though :mf_rosetinted: (except Mika and the MFC and my friends and family and work colleagues (most of 'em):thumb_yello:) It's the other people I don't like :mf_rosetinted:

Right as always...:wink2::thumb_yello:

Right come on!

Another rant!

IVF treatment!

Why? So you can't have a baby?

Well, newsflash! You can't always have everything you want.

Why not just accept that's the way it is and find other ways of making your life fulfilled?

It's not like we need more babies or the human race is depending on you is it?

No, it's for your own personal pleasure.

And a lot of the time paid for by my tax payments.

We are turning into people who think that we can and should have every single thing we want - and now!

That's so unattractive.

Sometimes nature is telling us something, why not listen.

I say no!

And being unable to cope with not having kids is actually a reason why the taxpayer should NOT make you a parent

Oh my...so many things I don't like.! :roftl: Some "normal", others just weird I guess...lol

- Noises people make when chewing! :naughty: (yeah, I notice those kind of things...LOL) Oh! And people who chew food with their mouth open! So gross... :boxed:

I'll remember some more, I'm sure... :roftl:

I've actually taken that dislike to the point where I've had psychiatric treatment!

I resent the time it takes to wash my hair. Most other chores I accept as part of life, but every other day I have to take the time to wash my hair and I don't think that's fair. Same with the days I used to have to fill the car with petrol

I have funneled many of my rants through bab, via MSN.

Not Joss Stone though. There are so many millions of things ahead of Joss Stone on my list of dislikes. Like the crazy freak who just gave birth to twins, at 60, on my taxpayer dime.

Thank you bab :ap_rosetinted:

That's what I tell my boss :thumb_yello:

"You know I'm right. You will agree with me eventually" And he does. Sometimes :mf_rosetinted:

I did say that to my previous boss too...before i came home and started my freelance business...

He is my husband...:roftl:

Things (and people) I don't like:

Jonathan Ross - vulgar overpaid oik

Those people who get on the tube and start spouting about Christ once the doors have shut and you can't get away.

Ken Livingstone (former mayor of London) - expected me to pay for his pet projects, but ignored the suburbs completely. Now he has a Saturday morning show on LBC and keeps commenting on everything Boris (the new mayor) does. YOU WERE VOTED OUT! GET OVER IT! :blush-anim-cl: pardon me for shouting.

Parents who allow their children to scream in National Trust and other formal gardens. (I don't mind them in the local park, but they spoil the atmosphere in formal gardens :sad:)

People calling themselves opera singers when the've never sung a whole one (eg Russell Watson, Kathryn Jenkins) I don't object to what they do - just what they call themselves. Only if you have sung a whole opera from start to finish, including acting and costumes and stuff, can you call yourself an opera singer.

That's all for now, but I'm sure to be back :thumb_yello:

I dont like having to wait for Mika Tour dates :wink2:

Oh that's a good one, don't want that to get missed in the volume that this thread might generate.

Things I don't like...seafood, my hair losing its colour, and....

for today, I will just write "artificial infant milk companies". Why aren't all mothers breastfeeding??? For goodness sake, it is the normal way to feed a baby. Then babies don't die from melamine being added into the cans of powdered artificial milk, or the other varieties of strange ingredients that sometimes go into those cans.

Just drink the real thing, breastmilk, then this would never happen. Rant over.

Back to day 2 of my breastfeeding conference (in Hong Kong.:thumb_yello: The food is quite lovely!!)

I dont like having to wait for Mika Tour dates :wink2:

Amen to THAT Bexx!

(Missed you btw :wink2:)

I don't like:

BMW DRIVERS- Sorry to those here who might drive them, but I have NEVER met a considerate one, and the two near misses, one being almost fatal, show me that they have the attitude that NO ONE should be on the road but them. Many times on the motorway when I'm in the outside lane overtaking, it's always a BMW that's up my backside, flashing their lights to get by, before I'm even done overtaking! Like their backsides on fire or something! REALLY REALLY ANNOYING!

Slugs- disgusting, horrible and slimey creatures, they make me want to puke, literally!

Wasps- what exactly is their purpose? They don't make honey! They aren't exactly pretty! All they seem to do is buzz around annoyingly, and I know flies do too, but at least they don't sting you when you swat them away!

Seafood- I agree with Miro on this, it's not very appetising.

Daytime tv confrontational shows- like Jerry Springer, Trisha Goddard, but most of all JEREMY KYLE!!! That man annoys the heck out of me. The people he has on are usually obnoxious and he is very annoying and aggressive. I can't watch it without want to throw something heavy at the tv!

I'm sure I'll think of some more at some time.

Thanks Babs, for this this thread, I have a feeling I'll be on here a LOT!:naughty:

Amen to THAT Bexx!

(Missed you btw :wink2:)

I don't like:

Wasps- what exactly is their purpose? They don't make honey! They aren't exactly pretty! All they seem to do is buzz around annoyingly, and I know flies do too, but at least they don't sting you when you swat them away!

Wasps eat caterpillars and other garden pests. They are really useful in the garden. And they get a very bad press. I love wasps.:wub2:

Daytime tv confrontational shows- like Jerry Springer, Trisha Goddard, but most of all JEREMY KYLE!!! That man annoys the heck out of me. The people he has on are usually obnoxious and he is very annoying and aggressive. I can't watch it without want to throw something heavy at the tv!

I loved him when he was Jezza. Jezza is now a pet name for someone('s manager) very near and dear to our hearts. :fisch:

Oh and I'll have you know I was a very good BMW driver in my day. :glasses2:

Oh that's a good one, don't want that to get missed in the volume that this thread might generate.

for today, I will just write "artificial infant milk companies". Why aren't all mothers breastfeeding??? For goodness sake, it is the normal way to feed a baby. Then babies don't die from melamine being added into the cans of powdered artificial milk, or the other varieties of strange ingredients that sometimes go into those cans.

Back to day 2 of my breastfeeding conference (in Hong Kong.:thumb_yello: The food is quite lovely!!)

I agree with you to a point, but some people don't express enough to supply the baby with it's daily need. My sister had this problem, so she had to supplement with milk substitute.

My nephews and niece grew up okay:naughty:

100% agree! Still breastfeeding my 3 year-old son :wub2: