I don't like apricots :thumbdown:

i really wonder what's your story about apricots:roftl:

did they chase you when you were a little kid:mf_rosetinted:

Nah a girl in my class hates me but is a bad gossiper, since she always talks about me, trying to be secretive but speaks to loud. Idiot:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

and gossip girls are supposed to be smart:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, love is a very strong word. :naughty: And it is very very deep down. But I don't deny it. :naughty:

Shh...don't deny it, it's mutual...tomorrow night 8 o'clock?:naughty:

And yeah, I was kinda raising my eyebrows (in a very sexy way ofcourse, you know me) when I read Shocked's comment. Be a dude and say what you think with your reaaal name. :mf_rosetinted:

oh i just saw the "shocked" in question....

well, i respect her/his point of view, but i don't agree with it. mooing-oooing is more for our own personal entertainment then mika's.... he doesn't follow our every move! i think mfc has a great sense of humor! many nights i sit here and laugh my head off! :thumb_yello:

and even if he saw it... he isn't all "high and mighty" he enjoys a good laugh now and then. i think he'd find us crazy, but in no way offensive.

i enjoy his blogs very much, but at the same time, i don't die if there isn't one.

"shocked" needs to cool down... if what is posted in here was such a big deal, people would have been warned!

Can you get us a Shocked quote, Sari?

Actually when I used to work in supermarkets some customers would walk past moaning about something in a loud voice. I would think well, if you have a complaint why don't you just effing say so. Often I would go up to them and say, hello madam, everything allright, to which they would always reply, yes thanks, fine. Cowards!! If you have something to say, have the guts to say it outright don't hide behind things! Grrrrr

By the way, it was a boogers story. A bugger is another thing entirely. :naughty:

I totally agree with what you said there. I feel exactly the same. And good point about the boogers, hehehe...

What a thread....

Well- i hate peole that look for attention, and are ignorant.

i cant stand easy girls that flirt with my boyfriend!! GRRRRR

Yeah, me too!!

Ok, so here the 'Shocked' quote:

SHOCKED :

Date: February 5, 2009 @ 1:05 pm

I don’t really get the reasons why certain comments are posted in here

Constructive critics is always welcome, but daring to question the author’s artistic skills or his views on the project or approach of it, and still pretending that’s funny, is too much

Same applies to other topics (physical aspect, timing of blogs, contents…)

I just can’t understand it, even less when coming from supposedly “devoted” fans who should be eternally grateful that you keep a blog at all (quite interesting, btw), instead of mooing and complaining all day

Fed up with them

By no means share that sense of humour

It's like: WTF???

I think we should stop to give the person behind that comment so much attention. It's usually what people go for with comments like that. We have that all the time, don't we. Let's not reward them with what they want.

Noooooooooooooo!! FIGHT!! FIGHT!!! :punk:

:naughty: Yes, I guess that you have a point, but I just read it just now and it made me angry. I wish they were brave enough to say it openly, that's all. Then we could all discuss, etc...Like this it's like speaking to a ghost.

Can you get us a Shocked quote, Sari?

Actually when I used to work in supermarkets some customers would walk past moaning about something in a loud voice. I would think well, if you have a complaint why don't you just effing say so. Often I would go up to them and say, hello madam, everything allright, to which they would always reply, yes thanks, fine. Cowards!! If you have something to say, have the guts to say it outright don't hide behind things! Grrrrr

By the way, it was a boogers story. A bugger is another thing entirely. :naughty:

Yes! I don't like people that pour all their misery and complaints over me and then give me an evil look when I ask if they've said this to the bus company (or whoever, but usually the bus company- they gave all pensioners free tickets a few years ago and boy did they whine about it)

And I don't like the Beatles or Imagine by John Lennon. Or the Royle family. I@m sorry but I just don't.

Ok, so here the 'Shocked' quote:

SHOCKED :

Date: February 5, 2009 @ 1:05 pm

I don’t really get the reasons why certain comments are posted in here

Constructive critics is always welcome, but daring to question the author’s artistic skills or his views on the project or approach of it, and still pretending that’s funny, is too much

Same applies to other topics (physical aspect, timing of blogs, contents…)

I just can’t understand it, even less when coming from supposedly “devoted” fans who should be eternally grateful that you keep a blog at all (quite interesting, btw), instead of mooing and complaining all day

Fed up with them

By no means share that sense of humour

It's like: WTF???

Haha well it wasn't me. I am quite happy to say what I think on the MFC or on MS. With my real name. :naughty:

Yes! I don't like people that pour all their misery and complaints over me and then give me an evil look when I ask if they've said this to the bus company (or whoever, but usually the bus company- they gave all pensioners free tickets a few years ago and boy did they whine about it)

And I don't like the Beatles or Imagine by John Lennon. Or the Royle family. I@m sorry but I just don't.

Yes to the above. Also, I don't like The Beatles either :blush-anim-cl:.

Haha well it wasn't me. I am quite happy to say what I think on the MFC or on MS. With my real name. :naughty:

Yeah, Spanky :crybaby:

But hey, I know what you mean. People have seen you, met you, know who you are. Same here. It's not hiding :wink2:

I think we should stop to give the person behind that comment so much attention. It's usually what people go for with comments like that. We have that all the time, don't we. Let's not reward them with what they want.

Noooooooooooooo!! FIGHT!! FIGHT!!! :punk:

Different kind of temperaments?:wub2::roftl:

Great thread Babs!:thumb_yello:

I don’t like the security check in airports!

And the worst place for this is sadly enough Heathrow, the people there can be very rude if you don’t do exactly what they say!:sneaky2:

I know it’s necessary, but I think that if someone really has an evil plan they would be a little more calculating to get their stuff through than what can be discovered in this checks!

In Madrid where I thought it would be a really serious check they were all nice and smiling, waving people through!:roftl:

Right come on!

Another rant!

IVF treatment!

Why? So you can't have a baby?

Well, newsflash! You can't always have everything you want.

Why not just accept that's the way it is and find other ways of making your life fulfilled?

It's not like we need more babies or the human race is depending on you is it?

No, it's for your own personal pleasure.

And a lot of the time paid for by my tax payments.

We are turning into people who think that we can and should have every single thing we want - and now!

That's so unattractive.

Sometimes nature is telling us something, why not listen.

I say no!

I don't like centipedes... actually I hate them with all my strenght!!! :shocked:

I don't understand why they exist!:shocked:

They fit into the natural scheme of things -everything has its purpose.:thumb_yello:

Except spiders.

Spiders are alien invaders.

I don’t like the security check in airports!

oh sienna thanks for mentioning this!

i don't like to be treated like a terrorist in security checks just because i'm Turkish and a bit dark skinned:thumbdown:

and i don't like the fact that i can't get visa for europe countries just because i'm not rich enough to prove them i'm not gonna stay there and live as an illegal emigrant:sneaky2:

oh sienna thanks for mentioning this!

i don't like to be treated like a terrorist in security checks just because i'm Turkish and a bit dark skinned:thumbdown:

and i don't like the fact that i can't get visa for europe countries just because i'm not rich enough to prove them i'm not gonna stay there and live as an illegal emigrant:sneaky2:

Can't you come here? We have lots of Turkish people. Well in London anyway, I don't know about other places.

They fit into the natural scheme of things -everything has its purpose.:thumb_yello:

Except spiders.

Spiders are alien invaders.

No they're not!

Spiders aren't so scary as centipedes!

( I really hate centipedes :blink:)

Oh I like spiders.

I have two in my bathroom right now. I leave them alone.

I leave them alone if they leave me alone too!:naughty:

Can't you come here? We have lots of Turkish people. Well in London anyway, I don't know about other places.

they are all rich b*stards, well richer than me at least.

i have to show the embassy a bank account on my name with a good amount of money in it. or show a house that i own etc.

Oh I like spiders.

I have two in my bathroom right now. I leave them alone.

I always knew you were a bit odd :mf_rosetinted:

Spiders are just a phobia of mine. I have trained myself to tolerate little ones, but show me a spider larger than half an inch across and the irrational fear takes over. :eek:

Oh and rats!

hate them, hate them, hate them...

maybe they hate me too, but i can't do nothing about it...

They're cute!:naughty:

i have to show the embassy a bank account on my name with a good amount of money in it. or show a house that i own etc.

That is so stupid!:blink:

Can't you just come over on a holiday?