• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like chinese food -- cause it looks really pretty .. . . . .

and it tastes good --- then 30 minutes later you have diarreah - and wonder WAS that

r e a l l y

sesame CHICKEN or was it a freaking alley cat :mf_rosetinted: Not that I've ever ate a cat before or even tasted such an animal - but, isn't the saying always . . . tastes like chicken :thumb_yello:

That had to be started from someone who tried something REALLY gross!

EVERYTHING does not taste like chicken! :no:

. . . uuummm wait - what KIND of chicken are we talking about? :das:

Okay -- sorry that was the RuRu thoughts getting in the way of my rant a g a i n

:doh:

ANYWAYS ----

the moral of the story is: BE CAREFUL WHERE you eat!

Maybe you should consider switching restaurants.. just a thought..

I don't like black ice. (Do you actually say that?)

Seriously, what is that good for?

I drove past two accidents this morning on my way to work.

I don't like Sunday evenings. It's too much time for being aware that the weekend is over.

I don't like the combination of grey and yellow. Especially in people's outfit. I wonder who decided it was going to be stylish. It's beyond awful.

And I think I really don't like Katy Perry. Not the person, blimey, don't :bonk: me, but her commercial self. The more of her stuff I come across accidentally (like her new-ish video on some music channel last night), the more she annoys me.

I don't like the taste of Rooibos tea. Or any vanilla/cream/toffee flavoured tea.

Lord vi, I agree with all of that except for the tea, which I haven't tasted, but as I like my tea black with no sugar I think I wouldn't like it.

As for Katy Perry, I have seen her twice and it was quite good and I quite like her album but I agree, I am liking less and less her commercial self and I don't care at all for her new video.

We were talking last night about her, OK she has had some success, but in the UK so far, not half as much as Mika, yet she's presenting the EMA's, up for Brit awards, invited here there and everywhere quite the big star. Really it's all a bit previous. A bit overrated at the moment IMHO, of course.:wink2:

And I think I really don't like Katy Perry. Not the person, blimey, don't :bonk: me, but her commercial self. The more of her stuff I come across accidentally (like her new-ish video on some music channel last night), the more she annoys me.

Same here :naughty:

When people stick gum underneath their chair or desk and you acidentally touch it. :hair:

You obviously have never touched the button on a pedestrian light, wondering why the two little boys on the other side of the street are giggling while observing you - until you notice it's a big booger of one of them - or several ones of both - sticking on your finger.

Is that gross?

I think it's one of the things I seriously don't like.

Maybe you should consider switching restaurants.. just a thought..

It was my first time there ever 00 taken there for my Birthday lunch today . . . but, yeah -- needless to say - I won't be dining there EVER again :doh:

Here's a nice negative thread about things I don't like.

If you have anything you don't like you could post it here and have a rant while you are at it.

I don't like Joss Stone or Gabriella Cilmi, or should I say I don't like the music of them because after all, I don't know them personally.

Moustaches. What are they for? They are neither clean shaven or a beard. If you have a beard you could just say you can't be bothered to shave, but what's a moustache for? It hides a guy lips and there's always something suspect about that IMO.

Televison and radio news especially on ITV. Because news is on 24/7 now they have to find stuff to fill the news programmes. Consequently the "news" is full of hyped up rubbish and "experts" ponificating on it all. Take the credit crunch and the economic downturn, sure it's bad, but the news and media are just finding all the bad luck stories they can and airing them, to make us feel even worse. Talk about it long enough and everyone believes it and it becomes true.

Oh I probably have lots more and will add to this when I feel like a good rant.

:shocked: hubby has a moustache... i'm not a moustache lover on other people, but he looks so weird without it! :naughty:

i'm with you on the hype about the credit crunch... we are our worse ennemies!!!

You obviously have never touched the button on a pedestrian light, wondering why the two little boys on the other side of the street are giggling while observing you - until you notice it's a big booger of one of them - or several ones of both - sticking on your finger.

Is that gross?

I think it's one of the things I seriously don't like.

No, Violet, that's not gross. Not gross at all. :mf_rosetinted::bleh:

YUCK! Did you race accross the street and kill them? :naughty:

Was it me? I don't remember.

No it wasn't you, because I know deep down you love me:roftl:

Nah a girl in my class hates me but is a bad gossiper, since she always talks about me, trying to be secretive but speaks to loud. Idiot:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, I get the feeling that Shocked may be amongst us, but what do I know :roftl:. I just wish that if people want to openly criticise like that ,they own up and do it the corageous way: saying who they are, and not hiding behind an anonimous name like 'Shocked' :thumbdown:

It just REALLY bums me. And responding to someone (sorry, forgot to quote) : I really can't see Mika's family members posting that comment. I think that it's a fellow 'fan' who has a different point of view to some, and this is the way they express it.

Bah!

Oh and VS, your buggers story is disgusting :roftl:.

No it wasn't you, because I know deep down you love me:roftl:

Nah a girl in my class hates me but is a bad gossiper, since she always talks about me, trying to be secretive but speaks to loud. Idiot:mf_rosetinted:

Well, love is a very strong word. :naughty: And it is very very deep down. But I don't deny it. :naughty:

Edited by babspanky

Yeah, I get the feeling that Shocked may be amongst us, but what do I know :roftl:. I just wish that if people want to openly criticise like that ,they own up and do it the corageous way: saying who they are, and not hiding behind an anonimous name like 'Shocked' :thumbdown:

It just REALLY bums me. And responding to someone (sorry, forgot to quote) : I really can't see Mika's family members posting that comment. I think that it's a fellow 'fan' who has a different point of view to some, and this is the way they express it.

Bah!

Oh and VS, your buggers story is disgusting :roftl:.

Can you get us a Shocked quote, Sari?

Actually when I used to work in supermarkets some customers would walk past moaning about something in a loud voice. I would think well, if you have a complaint why don't you just effing say so. Often I would go up to them and say, hello madam, everything allright, to which they would always reply, yes thanks, fine. Cowards!! If you have something to say, have the guts to say it outright don't hide behind things! Grrrrr

By the way, it was a boogers story. A bugger is another thing entirely. :naughty:

Edited by babspanky

No, Violet, that's not gross. Not gross at all. :mf_rosetinted::bleh:

YUCK! Did you race accross the street and kill them? :naughty:

Can you get us a Shocked quote, Sari?

By the way, it was a boogers story. A bugger is another thing entirely. :naughty:

If it only had been a burger... :roftl:

And no, I didn't kill them, I'm way too cool for that. :mf_rosetinted:

Who's 'shocked'? Someone who commented on Mikasounds?