• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have funneled many of my rants through bab, via MSN.

Not Joss Stone though. There are so many millions of things ahead of Joss Stone on my list of dislikes. Like the crazy freak who just gave birth to twins, at 60, on my taxpayer dime.

Thank you bab :ap_rosetinted:

oh i heard about that! isn't that in calgary? she went to the states for invitro no? i can't imagine myself with twin babies at my age.... imagine at 60.

i don't get it.

1 year! Congrats!:thumb_yello: It's longer than the majority of the women!

I did it for the 3 of them but after 12 months i gotta have my medication back and i have to stop breastfeeding them or i get often crisis...:thumbdown:

Congrats YOU...3 years is great!:thumb_yello:

This thread has wandered off topic somewhat, so to bring it back, here are a few further Things I Don't Like

My local council failing to grit side roads and pavements when it snows, so that the snow becomes compacted into ice. You can't walk to the end of the road without risking breaking a limb or your head :thumbdown:

Bar-B-Q's - nasty stinking pollutants of the air on fine sunny days

Leylandii hedges - grow too tall and blott out the light

Flapjacks - overrated - does anyone really eat them for pleasure?

palm trees and yuccas and phormiums in English gardens - they look wrong:thumbdown:

That's enough for tonight :thumb_yello: I'm sure I'll think of more tomorrow :bye:

Oh goody! :taz: I feel like ranting a bit tonight...

I DON'T LIKE:

- getting my socks wet

- people not clearing their throats and continue to speak in a gurgly voice

- people who don't push their eyeglasss up their nose when it's sliding down

- sniffling (too lazy to blow their noses!)

- people who walk on their left side (eg. of a hallway). Keep to your right!

'Kay - that's all for now.

Oh goody! :taz: I feel like ranting a bit tonight...

I DON'T LIKE:

- getting my socks wet

- people not clearing their throats and continue to speak in a gurgly voice

- people who don't push their eyeglasss up their nose when it's sliding down

- sniffling (too lazy to blow their noses!)

'Kay - that's all for now.

oh good ones susy... i agree!

hmmmm i think it'd be easier to list the things i do like:naughty:

Things i don't like:

Hair!- like finding it places: in your food, on your hand, on ur jacket *shivers* ughh

People who walk really slow

Crowds

Show-offs...

being sick:thumbdown:

and i'm too lazy to list everything else:lol3:

I never know which side to walk on... in the tube stations here for example sometimes they have 'keep left' signs and sometimes it's 'keep right', but whatever it is people usually do the opposite...it#s so confusing.

Ooh which reminds me of something else I hate. On escalators at tube stations. Everyone knows you stand on the right and walk on the left. They have signs every 10cm going down/up on the escalators...they have announcements running every now and then and almost everyone does it correctly. But there's always one person who stands on the left and its always somebody who doesn't understand English when you ask them to move and it's always when your in a rush :furious:

I hate standing still going up or down escalators...especially the really long ones and it REALLY annoys me!!!!!

rant over.

I really don't like how small the hallways at my school are. I go to a little private school with too many people for the classroom and locker space that we have, and passing period is a mess. Especially if you're locker is on the wrong side of the hallway for the way you're going because there is a definite current.

Well, this will be hilarious. Can't wait for your holiday here. We are supposed to walk on our left side. :wink2:

I don't like toothaches

I don't like myspace emails from men looking for a wife. :sneaky2:

I don't like the way we are destroying the earth.

Ok here goes

I don't like inconsiderate people

when computers go awol or take forever to upload something

bullies

people who think 'cause you're disabled/partially disabled suffer a mental illness that you're a stupid pathetic worthless dummy & a weirdo or something

Madonna (Sorry I just can't stand that woman at any cost, I don't know how anyone can like her she irritates the hell outta me big style!!!)

stereotypes (don't get me started on that one)

when items such as cameras/tv's/freeview boxes etc go awol

freezing cold weather

boiling hot weather

patronising people

people who think they're better than you

people who do kiss & tells (If you sleep with someone famous keep your mouth shut because for one I don't care & don't wanna know & two it is totally disrespectful) even if the celeb was a prat just keep your trap shut it's just not classy, big or clever they are the worst kinda woman on the planet & make me wanna slap them hard!!:sneaky2:

I would NEVER do that in a million years If I ever slept with a famous man I'd keep it quiet completely & utterly quiet!!!

headbanging music

suffering scoliosis, arthritis & hypermobility (I'm only 23 years old & I feel like an old granny 'cause of it!!! which sucks big style:thumbdown:)

A lot of male magicians who look down on women magiciennes (I was one & boy are a LOT of them sexist) there were only a small handful that weren't

also magicians (male or female) who look down on their audiences & treat them as if they are thick dummies! I HATE that with a passion!!!!!!!!!:sneaky2:

that's it for now there's plenty more that annoys me but I'll leave it there for this moment in time :D

Edited by DarkLight
typos as usual

Noooooooooooooo!! FIGHT!! FIGHT!!! :punk:

:naughty: Yes, I guess that you have a point, but I just read it just now and it made me angry. I wish they were brave enough to say it openly, that's all. Then we could all discuss, etc...Like this it's like speaking to a ghost.

I know! :wink2:

Oooooh what do I hate....

The teen hostel across the road from me... cos' they were outside rowing yet again last night at 3.30am and woke me up .... wish the whole house with them all inside would have a wizard of oz moment and disappear.... :mad3:

Spiders..... I'm ok with little ones... but could the big ones please leave the planet .... kay :( They're just ...... :eek:

Westlife..... haven't they split up yet.... why do they keep torturing me with their music.... Can't stand them .... made me fall asleep once when I had to see them live due to my last job..... so so boring.....

Morrison's policy of letting go of staff and never actually employing new ones to replace them... expecting counters to be run by two members of staff for the majority of the week ... and then letting sodding supervisors go home cos' they fecked up the rota.... if they can't do the job in the first place - get someone who bloody well can.... oh and Supervisors who are so holier than now about filling in legal paperwork ... when they never bloody do it themselves :mad3: Oh I could go on and on and on about my present job... it's doing my head in .... :wink2:

Customers who just come up to the counter .... point and grunt in the general direction of products... and then snatch the bag off you when you go to give it to them without even saying thank you ..... please leave the shop and don't come back until you learn to SPEAK..... *grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

People who nearly kneecap you in Supermarkets with shopping trolleys cos' they suddenly just swing them round in front of you, cos' they've decided right at the last minute they must go up this aisle..... happened to me yet again yesterday .... ahhhhhhhhhh

I'll think of lots more later......

The older I get the less I believe in politicians and their way to just talk their way through everything and giving promises that never lasts.:sneaky2:

I do respect that a society has to have skilled people to make it function and I really believe that we shall appreciate our right to vote, and do the best of it, but I get more and more disappointed in our politicians.

And I have a feeling this is a experience which is not only relevant in my country; it can’t be only the Swedish government who makes its inhabitants disappointed!:wink2:

The older I get the less I believe in politicians and their way to just talk their way through everything and giving promises that never lasts.:sneaky2:

I do respect that a society has to have skilled people to make it function and I really believe that we shall appreciate our right to vote, and do the best of it, but I get more and more disappointed in our politicians.

And I have a feeling this is a experience which is not only relevant in my country; it can’t be only the Swedish government who makes its inhabitants disappointed!:wink2:

you are totally right...but hey! i thought your country was one of the best managed in europe...come to italy, and you'll see!:thumbdown:

we are so used to bad governance...that we even get along with it....such a shame to confess....

who wrote she hates hairs...to be found anywhere? i hate them too.

you are totally right...but hey! i thought your country was one of the best managed in europe...come to italy, and you'll see!:thumbdown:

we are so used to bad governance...that we even get along with it....such a shame to confess....

who wrote she hates hairs...to be found anywhere? i hate them too.

come to Italy:naughty:

the Justice simply doesn't work...apart for the magistrates & their priviledges :aah:

young people are always fkd by old generation...the University is rotten for the Barons :aah:

Politicians are completely useless if not dangerous...they can't manage the irregular immigration issue...one of the last comical/tragical discussion in Parliament was to oblige medics to denounce clandestines...BRAVI, so we'll have cholera cases again :aah:

the Eluana case...just let her go! I hate hate HATE catholics extremists, why do these crazy ppl have so power?! :aah:

The sad reality is that my country has succeeded in keeping a rumour that the well fare system is working good and people has equal rights, and maybe it was the true at some point!

My parent’s generation has struggled to build a good society, but in only a few years our politicians are on their way to deconstruct everything good!

The difference between social groups are bigger than ever and young families are working more and more hours, and in the day care centres there are really big groups of small children packed together with only a few teachers.

We used to have one of the best cares for small children in Europe but it seems like a long time ago now!

Edited by robertina

Ooooooh! I like this thread Bab!! Good job!

Hmmm...

- I don't like public transit (but I take it)

- I don't like people who think public transit is beneath them

- I don't like people walking slowly in the rush hour crowd near my office

- I don't like it when people walk right up behind me during rush hour if they think I'm walking too slowly

- When I'm a pedestrian I don't like impatient drivers

- When I'm a driver I don't like pedestrians who jaywalk

-I don't like it when people sit idling in their cars with the engine running, polluting my air

Edited by zoots14

The sad reality is that my country has succeeded in keeping a rumour that the well fare system is working good and people has equal rights, and maybe it was the true at some point!

My parent’s generation has struggled to build a good society, but in only a few years our politicians are on their way to deconstruct everything good!

The difference between social groups are bigger than ever and young families are working more and more hours, and in the day care centres there are really big groups of small children packed together with only a few teachers.

We used to have one of the best cares for small children in Europe but it seems like a long time ago now!

something is deeply changing all over the place...welfare is in real danger due to economical choices governments make...

it's so difficult sometimes..just to understand what's happening! fancy try to give solutions...

something is deeply changing all over the place...welfare is in real danger due to economical choices governments make...

it's so difficult sometimes..just to understand what's happening! fancy try to give solutions...

So very true!:wink2:

Great thread babs - be ready to get bored of mine LOL! :naughty: ok heres my dislikes ....

I HATE Prawns .... Or any type of seafood ...

I hate any type of flying insect.

I Dont like People who dordle in front of me when im in a rush :naughty:

I dont like people who take hours at a cash machine :sneaky2:

I HATE having to go to the council - they speak down to me and scare me .. :tears: I dont like people thinking they are better than you ...

I hate people abusing loyalty

I Hate 2 facedness amongst friends

I dont like arguements or confrontation

I HATE dishonesty

I Dont like Paris Hiltons new reality show - New British best friend. - The way she walks into a room annoys me :thumbdown:

I dont like people taking things for granted.

I HATE when people are talking to me and get too close and in my face :boxed:

I dont like pushy people and being put on the spot.

I hate it when my 6 year old wobbles his loose teeth infront of me *cringe*

I dont like girls aloud - or any type of manufactured crap from the xfactor or pop idol and have never invested in a single or album.

See, im easily pleased :mf_rosetinted: haha

Edited by mikas_gal07

I don't like winter driving conditions.

I mean. I don't like ice, sure. But it's the snow I hate.

I hate it when there's a snow bank that is, in fact, so large that when I'm trying to turn left from a parking lot I can't see the opposing traffic because of the fatass snowbank blocking my view!!

And then. There's those stupid giant chunks of ice. Basically what happens is that we get a bunch of snow, the City drops gravel on it, then it melts a little and there's a gooey, mushy, gravelly mess in the day and a gooey frozen gravelly mess at night.

And the problem is that these dumb things take up at least half a lane, if not more. This renders many merge lanes useless, meaning you have to be a freakin' superhero to get into the "thru traffic" lanes with nearly no warning.

:sneaky2::sneaky2:

Actually...that feels better! :roftl::thumb_yello:

:lmf ao:

That's why I don't eat chinese food.:l ol3:

I don't like floggers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flogger_(fashion)

I don't like butterflies.

I don't like the subway. It's too crowded and you always get off of it with something missing from your bag.:sneaky2:.

I don't like sunny days. I love rainy days.:original:.

I don't like people that can't speak their own language and are proud of it !!. 'Le dijistes a lo' gato' como vamo' a ir, guachin?'. 'Mirá, mirá, te escupo'.

I don't like sundays, they're depressing.

I'm sure I'll be back with more later.:nau ghty:.

LOL

geniusss :roftl:

subways ¬¬ i don`t like them either! specially on Saturdays..

I don't like people who talk bad stuff about you, and think you don't hear it, when actually they speak a little too loud:mf_rosetinted:

same here :mf_rosetinted:

I don't like winter driving conditions.

I mean. I don't like ice, sure. But it's the snow I hate.

I hate it when there's a snow bank that is, in fact, so large that when I'm trying to turn left from a parking lot I can't see the opposing traffic because of the fatass snowbank blocking my view!!

And then. There's those stupid giant chunks of ice. Basically what happens is that we get a bunch of snow, the City drops gravel on it, then it melts a little and there's a gooey, mushy, gravelly mess in the day and a gooey frozen gravelly mess at night.

And the problem is that these dumb things take up at least half a lane, if not more. This renders many merge lanes useless, meaning you have to be a freakin' superhero to get into the "thru traffic" lanes with nearly no warning.

:s neaky2::snea ky2:

Actually...that feels better! :ro ftl::thum b_yello:

come to Argentina :naughty:

it never snows here.. well.. at least in Buenos Aires :bleh: