• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Um... Do you have registration and stuff? Like a main teacher but they don't really teach you anything... They lead your class. He replaced Mr Brown who left in Year 7 (he was nice =( ) and he had taught us English Lit and he always disliked us, even then. To this day, I say he did it out of spite. Except the last year, they teach you PSHE (which is like how to act in public, etc.) and they're supposed to help you with school in general. Pah.

I know why he doesn't like me. He thinks I'm thick. In a rush once, I made this really stupid comment which I didn't mean, you know they type where you kick yopurself later and think 'where were you brain?!'. Then I made a sarky, but half hearted comment about 'Jaws' (there's another thing I hate! That was the worst movie ever made, including HSM). He took the class and asked me 'Where were you in the film?' and I shrugged and said 'A bit on a boat.' Obviously, knowing the entire film was based arund the sea. But he took it seriously and replied, laughing 'Well the majourity of it is based on a boat. Har har.' :sneaky2: Obviously the 'thick' thing contradicts my grades - all passing, a little behind of coursework.

Oh, honestly your system seems WAY different than mine, like the "year 7" and "coursework" confuses me, I'm not sure I understand how he is to you :bleh:

Is it...like a principle?

oh i found something i hate!!!

canadians will understand this one...

i hate to "roll up the rim to win" and getting my fingers sticky & all i get is a "play again" :sneaky2:

now for the others... tim hortons is a popular canadian coffee shop & a few times a year, they run these contests to win prizes. you have to take your papercup & roll the rim to see if you won anything. leaves your fingers very sticky. most i won was another free cup of coffee...

sigh....

:blink: I have NEVER gotten sticky fingers from that! :lmfao: The ones here aren't sticky at all!

But I do hate rolling the rim, IT IS SO UNBELIEVEABLY HARD! you have to use like a powertool to rip open that sucker, it doesn't roll like the commercials!

And you spend all this time and effort to get a "Please play again." GARGARGARGARA!!!!!!!

I enjoy winning cookies :biggrin2:

Oh, honestly your system seems WAY different than mine, like the "year 7" and "coursework" confuses me, I'm not sure I understand how he is to you :bleh:

Is it...like a principle?

Sorry haha Year 7 is the first year of High School. Coursework is like homework, but you have to have it done to get a GCSE...

No, not a principal... Hum... Do you get separate subjects teachers? It's kind of like that, but when Year 7s join, they are clumped into classes, with a subject teacher taking them and that's their 'form'. They're supposed to help with school in general. They take the register (I think you call it the roll) in the mornings and at the end of the day, and then they take you to assembly and then before lunch do a small class on stuff like CVs and interviews and how to act, so on so on. Better, or more confusing? :bleh:

What music is it? and who by?

I have a very similar problem.

****ty music by some very ****ty artist. Well obviously that's only what I think. They like the 90's what I can tell. The rubbish 90's. Is there a collection album for that? I think my neighbour has it.

'Barbie Girl' if you know the song, for example. Just unreal. :punk:

edit:

Oh and house. Bad house music. The worst of house. I have learned a lot by living here, I didn't know music could be so bad it sounds pervert.

Edited by Sity

When people say, "can I borrow a piece of paper?". They aren't going to give me THAT piece of paper back. They could've just said, "can I have a piece of paper?". :naughty:

That drives me nuts! And sometimes they don't give any back so it's just pointless for them to "borrow" it. I don't want the piece of paper all written on, so don't even bother "borrowing" it, just have it! :sneaky2:

That drives me nuts! And sometimes they don't give any back so it's just pointless for them to "borrow" it. I don't want the piece of paper all written on, so don't even bother "borrowing" it, just have it! :sneaky2:

I don't mind giving someone paper...at all. It's just the word choice. :naughty: