• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? I like "Meeks". Maybe because I can never use it, because no one I know knows who the hell Mika is. But I think it's fine, especially since it's hard to make a nickname out of just "Mika".

yeah...... and i don't like it when people write "Mica" instead of "Mika".

yeah...... and i don't like it when people write "Mica" instead of "Mika".

Yeah I hate that! He has said his name is Mika.

Mica is what his family and friends call him.

I don't presume to be in that group.

If he'd wanted us to call him Mica, then he would've released his music under that name, IMO.

If he'd wanted us to call him Mica, then he would've released his music under that name, IMO.

Exactly!

And when people call him michael...

it's like... No, Don't.

I agree with you! besides, I like Mika written with K, I don't like the C :aah:

Mhmm. I can't call him any nicknames because...I think it's weird. I hardly know the guy to call him any nicknames. :teehee:

I think we can call him nicknames amongst ourself and whatnot, but once we actually using them TO him.. it's weird. It's like someone randomly coming up to you and being "HEY, JUMBO. HOW'RE YOU?" It's just.. wtf? :no:

I HATE THIS FKN STOOPID system of concert ticket sales in this country.

How can there be NO TICKETS set aside for fan club members??

Why does this just suck so much??

I bought 5 MIKA tickets (all for me). Admission numbers in the first batch (2 of them) have just been released. The others don't get released till Nov 13, even though general sale to the public starts tomorrow and anyone else will know their number right away. Those of us who bought special membership-only EXTRA EXPENSIVE presale tickets have to wait a whole week longer to find out our numbers. The ones we found out today were from the second pre-sale, which did not require a membership.

So far I have B 417 & 418. That puts me almost outside the frickin venue. I can only hope at least one of the remaining 3 tickets has number under 100. I would have said under 30, but I suppose being probably Japan's biggest (at least most active) MIKA fan counts for ZERO here, so I am trying to adjust my expectations accordingly.

This really really sucks and I hate it.

:furious:

I bought 5 MIKA tickets (all for me). Admission numbers in the first batch (2 of them) have just been released. The others don't get released till Nov 13, even though general sale to the public starts tomorrow and anyone else will know their number right away. Those of us who bought special membership-only EXTRA EXPENSIVE presale tickets have to wait a whole week longer to find out our numbers. The ones we found out today were from the second pre-sale, which did not require a membership.

So far I have B 417 & 418. That puts me almost outside the frickin venue. I can only hope at least one of the remaining 3 tickets has number under 100. I would have said under 30, but I suppose being probably Japan's biggest (at least most active) MIKA fan counts for ZERO here, so I am trying to adjust my expectations accordingly.

:huglove:

Your right ...

I always thought the point of a fan club was you get pre links and ticket sales .. really its an issue (amongst many others which is pissing me right off).

I hate it when people call Mika "Our Boy"

Do they think he is some kind of puppet or toy?

Sounds either patronising or sounds like we are all old aunts wanting to give him a slobbery kiss and a £ to buy sweeties.

Grrrrr

I KNOW!

It really bothers me. C'mon, we're his fans. We DON'T even know him PERSONALLY.

being cold....

and people telling me to "smile" and "cheer up" damn it! i'll smile if i want to! just because i don't always show how i feel doesn't mean that I'm not happy! :naughty:

Edited by Tayler