New Pics! Mika at Grammy After-Party 8 February 2009

Miro

The fact that you can't remember it proves the point. Some of Mika's peers are in the papers every week regardless of what they are doing professionally. There just isn't that kind of interest in Mika's private life. If there was we'd be seeing pics of him (in private, not posing at public events) all the time.

Unless he involves himself in some scandal or dates someone famous I don't see the paps hanging out in his bushes waiting to see who he's dating.

Well I guess that's a good thing, isn't it? If I were him I'd feel much better for the press to have less interest on me.

It's exactly as you say, he's only the center of attention when he pops up in a party with someone famous or is seen with a celebrety. I'm glad it's that way, because most of the time they appear on the magazines for the worst reasons.:naughty:

I think he's discrete enough to date someone and for the press not to know it. And I like that attitude of his, his private life is exactly that-- private!:naughty:

Anyways, I'm sorry, I keep repeating the same things:blush-anim-cl:.

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard Lily Allen mention photographers twice in the past week. I don't see her in the press here like Amy Winehouse so I never realized what a problem it was for her. It occurred to me how different Mika's life is to some of his contemporaries.

Of course he has some idea of what it's all about, but he is not hounded day in and day out like these girls.

Yes, Lily is always in the papers as well. Mostly things like going out at night, or walking the dog, or having lunch, or leaving the house in her pj's, or in yesterday's clothes, etc etc...

It's all about the attitude:naughty:You can often tell it by one's attitude

Yep, that too. He started changing during the summer of 07, and then in Autumn it was undeniable.....You could just 'see' it. His whole persona changed. It was cute :wub2:.

I think it depends how well the second album does. Though even now if he took up drugs, falling over, public rowing or desperate image changes I think they'd be happy to publicise them. As it is, he's not worth following round. I agree they probably know about any relationship- but since when did stable relationships make the news?

I don't think that Christine meant that they know about his relationship/s, but that they don't care enough about him to try and find out. But i will leave it to her to answer in case I got it wrong.

was it obvious to you Sara he was not single?? :blink:

Oh Mari where have you been? I've been banging on about it for over a year now :roftl:.

Yep, that too. He started changing during the summer of 07, and then in Autumn it was undeniable.....You could just 'see' it. His whole persona changed. It was cute :wub2:.

Yes, that's it exactly! I always think it's adorable to see someone who's in love:naughty:They always look more sparkly, or whatever. Except for me then:roftl:

mmm... but according to you if he were not single, the paparazzi would not have pecked at him? Also that he is wanted to hide, once of these would have discovered him no? You think about the exits with Adele or Katy Perry...

Oh trust me, I'm pretty sure he's not dating any of these 2.:naughty:

The fact is, as some people already pointed out in this thread, that the media isn't that interested in his private life that much right now.

He's not stupid you know, he really watches out how and where he's going to have dates, so the paparazzi won't notice.

The only ''dates'' we've seen appearing in papers so far were the ones with Adele and Katy, but they're probably just friends.

Maybe Bab has her Kind hat on today :roftl:

Must be, must be.... :naughty:

Huh? :boxed: I have a kind hat?

It's on your head. That why you can't see it.

He was answering her question whether he is a hugger or a kisser so he said both.

I hear it 'hard' not 'hot' though :blink:

A hugger, yes. Seen it. :wub2:

LOL! And the old hard/hot issue! I remember something about him talking about the water for brewing tea, leaving a dazzled interviewer wondering about why one would make tea with lukewarm water. :roftl:

It's definitely hot, that's why they mention Paris Hilton

mm interesting.... must check it out ... :naughty:

mm interesting.... must check it out ... :naughty:

The first super obvious sign were the first batch of autumn 07 gigs in italy and france.....check the videos. HMDYLM seemed especially poignant there....Was Nantes the first time?

The first super obvious sign were the first batch of autumn 07 gigs in italy and france.....check the videos. HMDYLM seemed especially poignant there....Was Nantes the first time?

first autumn gig was Lille then Paris and Nantes and so on... I'll have a look a them .. HMDYLM

I did the 3:lille,paris,nantes..what do you want to know??

wa were really excited when we heard for the first time HMDYLM...yes!!

You lucky girl!! 3 gigs in a row!! wow!!

Thanks for the link, love it! Is the vid yours? I also commented :mf_rosetinted:

if you look back you'll see what we're talking about :wink2:

juss lissen to saniflo' she olwayzz nows everyfink :mf_rosetinted:

</lolcat>:naughty:

:naughty:

I did the 3:lille,paris,nantes..what do you want to know??

wa were really excited when we heard for the first time HMDYLM...yes!!

I've probably already saved this somewhere ..... but god ... I love this song so much .... amazing video .... thank you if it was you who took it .... :wub2:

I've probably already saved this somewhere ..... but god ... I love this song so much .... amazing video .... thank you if it was you who took it .... :wub2:

you're welcome,but i just search this video on YT...

my account is this one:http://www.youtube.com/user/FOUCHONNERET

at the begining of the tour(it mean about 10 gis for me),i had'nt a camera,god!

and it's only in 2008 i have one, and good one :wink2:

btw,this song is really amazing,and we were in a special feeling,when we hear it for the first time:blush-anim-cl:

i always remember how we try to give to mfc the words,it was difficult for frenchies,and on the 3° gigs,we can all sing thanks to mfc :wink2:

really good memories for me:wub2:

you're welcome,but i just search this video on YT...

my account is this one:http://www.youtube.com/user/FOUCHONNERET

at the begining of the tour(it mean about 10 gis for me),i had'nt a camera,god!

and it's only in 2008 i have one, and good one :wink2:

btw,this song is really amazing,and we were in a special feeling,when we hear it for the first time:blush-anim-cl:

i always remember how we try to give to mfc the words,it was difficult for frenchies,and on the 3° gigs,we can all sing thanks to mfc :wink2:

really good memories for me:wub2:

Thanks for the link Fanny! :wub2:

Yo! Check my 'custom user title'

:roll1:

I think 'Saniflo' is quite cute.

Makes me think of a toddler, starting to call people by name... :roftl:

it is!

i started nothing, i wish i didn't:fisch:

oh please my name already means "crazy" if you cut the last letter->(deli) and means "hole" if you change one(delik):lmfao:

also it's Strawwberry if you put "ç" instead of "d" (çilek):lol3: