New Pics! Mika at Grammy After-Party 8 February 2009

Miro

Well I didn't remember the lack of attention from the press, but it's true...

The fact that you can't remember it proves the point. Some of Mika's peers are in the papers every week regardless of what they are doing professionally. There just isn't that kind of interest in Mika's private life. If there was we'd be seeing pics of him (in private, not posing at public events) all the time.

Unless he involves himself in some scandal or dates someone famous I don't see the paps hanging out in his bushes waiting to see who he's dating.

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Christine!!:blush-anim-cl:

uhmm that to say??

1.He think that it is hot to contemporarily be two things?! Oh I must worry me?:blink:

The interviewer said that was hot. He was just wondering if he wasn't allowed to be both.

But I have absolutely no idea what they're talking about. :roftl:

Thanks Christine!!:blush-anim-cl:

uhmm that to say??

1.He think that it is hot to contemporarily be two things?! Oh I must worry me?:blink:

He was answering her question whether he is a hugger or a kisser so he said both.

I hear it 'hard' not 'hot' though :blink:

He was answering her question whether he is a hugger or a kisser so he said both.

It's definitely hot, that's why they mention Paris Hilton

Oh thanks. I couldn't figure out what they were talking about.

"That's hot." is a Paris Hilton catchphrase which is why he brought up her name. She used to say it all the time. Maybe still does? :naughty:

It's definitely hot, that's why they mention Paris Hilton

"That's hot." is a Paris Hilton catchphrase which is why he brought up her name. She used to say it all the time. Maybe still does? :naughty:

Ohh okay that explains the Paris Hilton bit :naughty:

The question is :Have you ever been sarcastic ?:naughty:

Great interview btw he has an American accent in it

No, I'm just always mean:mf_rosetinted:

It's news to us? :roftl:

Shhhh, for some people it is, I won't call any names though:naughty:

So... we are the piranhas. :mf_rosetinted:

We're more like big sharks:roftl:

Then he is contemporarily hugger and kisser... The thing is doing interesting :drool::das:

Well he is well known for his hugs:blush-anim-cl:

I think a few people have had the odd kiss on the cheek, but I think it depends on his mood at the time.

Huh? :boxed: I have a kind hat?

Yes, sorry to blow your cover :mf_lustslow:

M: Both at the same time. What? Are we not allowed to be both?

I: No, that's hot

M: Okay, that's hot. That's hot? Where's Paris Hilton?

I: That's very American for you right? Um so what are you doing for Valentine's Day?

M: When is it?

I: The 14th

M: Oh I don't even know.

I: (Something about the English celebrating Valentine's Day?)

M: Oh no, we do, but we're not very good at it. I think the English are a little more frigid quite frankly. Valentine's Day kinda swoops under the radar a lot of the time.

I: I have a British boyfriend (...and something about him celebrating Valentine's day with her...)

M: Oh you did? It's probably because he really likes you.

I: So no big plans this year?

M: For me Valentine's Day? No. Once I find out what day it is I'll go from there I suppose.

I: ??

M: Of course and yeah always publicly single. Private life is something else.

Well Christine, thanks for that. Very professional :naughty:

The fact that you can't remember it proves the point. Some of Mika's peers are in the papers every week regardless of what they are doing professionally. There just isn't that kind of interest in Mika's private life. If there was we'd be seeing pics of him (in private, not posing at public events) all the time.

Unless he involves himself in some scandal or dates someone famous I don't see the paps hanging out in his bushes waiting to see who he's dating.

I do agree with this. I mean, every second day we get pics in the paper of Wino because there are a set of paps permanently camped outside her flat :blink:. She has even been papped coming out with mugs of tea for them, and even asked them for help sometimes with spare cash for a cab or similar :roftl:. It's all very surreal.

I'm quite glad that Mika doesn't get this type of harrassment err I mean interest.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

He did sound extra British in this one.

If he's not single...!!! That's rather awesome. Shocking that he somewhat implied to it though.

Well, it has been quite obvious for a long time, no matter what Mika himself thinks that he got away with so far , so I find it funny if anyone is going to be surprised about that now :roftl:.

And I also think that he sounds quite British here.

"That's hot." is a Paris Hilton catchphrase which is why he brought up her name. She used to say it all the time. Maybe still does?

Mostly applied to herself I heard :lmfao:

Who are these piranhas? The media stopped taking an interest in Mika's private life almost 2 years ago when they discovered he's quite boring compared to his peers. Unless Mika is paling around with Katy or Adele no one pays him any attention.

This interview will not see the light of day, especially in the UK. If the British press were so determined to dig up every bit of info on him (like this interview) they would have found what they were looking for a long long time ago. The reality is they just don't care.

His fans are the only ones who are so interested in his private life. And by fans I mean us, not the general newspaper buying public who pay money to see what Lily Allen and Amy Winehouse got up to last night.

Indeed lol. In fact if this could generate some media interest, I'd say that considering the timing (new album etc etc), this was a pretty smart move :naughty:

M: Both at the same time. What? Are we not allowed to be both?

I: No, that's hot

M: Okay, that's hot. That's hot? Where's Paris Hilton?

I: That's very American for you right? Um so what are you doing for Valentine's Day?

M: When is it?

I: The 14th

M: Oh I don't even know.

I: (Something about the English celebrating Valentine's Day?)

M: Oh no, we do, but we're not very good at it. I think the English are a little more frigid quite frankly. Valentine's Day kinda swoops under the radar a lot of the time.

I: I have a British boyfriend (...and something about him celebrating Valentine's day with her...)

M: Oh you did? It's probably because he really likes you.

I: So no big plans this year?

M: For me Valentine's Day? No. Once I find out what day it is I'll go from there I suppose.

I: ??

M: Of course and yeah always publicly single. Private life is something else.

Thank you Christine!! :flowers2:

Well, it has been quite obvious for a long time, no matter what Mika himself thinks that he got away with so far , so I find it funny if anyone is going to be surprised about that now :roftl:.

:doh::blush-anim-cl:

I guess I just haven't been very observant. :naughty:

I'd been hearing different things from other people for a while, but this is the first time I've heard anything from Mika himself. I suppose that was the shocker for me.:lol3:

Indeed lol. In fact if this could generate some media interest, I'd say that considering the timing (new album etc etc), this was a pretty smart move :naughty:

I must admit that I have had a similar thought :naughty:

I guess I just haven't been very observant.

I'd been hearing different things from other people for a while, but this is the first time I've heard anything from Mika himself. I suppose that was the shocker for me.:lol3:

It is the first time that he has SAID anything, but often one doesn't need to say things for them to be obvious :roftl:.

I do agree with this. I mean, every second day we get pics in the paper of Wino because there are a set of paps permanently camped outside her flat :blink:. She has even been papped coming out with mugs of tea for them, and even asked them for help sometimes with spare cash for a cab or similar :roftl:. It's all very surreal.

I've heard Lily Allen mention photographers twice in the past week. I don't see her in the press here like Amy Winehouse so I never realized what a problem it was for her. It occurred to me how different Mika's life is to some of his contemporaries.

Of course he has some idea of what it's all about, but he is not hounded day in and day out like these girls.

Mostly applied to herself I heard :lmfao:

No the weird thing is that she applied it to *everything* even when she was talking to/about children.

It is the first time that he has SAID anything, but often one doesn't need to say things for them to be obvious :roftl:.

It's all about the attitude:naughty:You can often tell it by one's attitude

I think it depends how well the second album does. Though even now if he took up drugs, falling over, public rowing or desperate image changes I think they'd be happy to publicise them. As it is, he's not worth following round. I agree they probably know about any relationship- but since when did stable relationships make the news?

was it obvious to you Sara he was not single?? :blink: