New Pics! Mika at Grammy After-Party 8 February 2009

Miro

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me or his accent is a bit stronger? I feel every now and then that it keeps going up and down :naughty: Actually this one reminded me with the introduction to Mikasounds one..

Is it just me or his accent is a bit stronger? I feel every now and then that it keeps going up and down :naughty: Actually this one reminded me with the introduction to Mikasounds one..

When he's been in America for a while, the accent seems more Americanised, but when he comes back here and has been home for a few weeks, he get the English back in his voice.

Who are these piranhas? The media stopped taking an interest in Mika's private life almost 2 years ago when they discovered he's quite boring compared to his peers. Unless Mika is paling around with Katy or Adele no one pays him any attention.

This interview will not see the light of day, especially in the UK. If the British press were so determined to dig up every bit of info on him (like this interview) they would have found what they were looking for a long long time ago. The reality is they just don't care.

His fans are the only ones who are so interested in his private life. And by fans I mean us, not the general newspaper buying public who pay money to see what Lily Allen and Amy Winehouse got up to last night.

Who are these piranhas? The media stopped taking an interest in Mika's private life almost 2 years ago when they discovered he's quite boring compared to his peers. Unless Mika is paling around with Katy or Adele no one pays him any attention.

This interview will not see the light of day, especially in the UK. If the British press were so determined to dig up every bit of info on him (like this interview) they would have found what they were looking for a long long time ago. The reality is they just don't care.

His fans are the only ones who are so interested in his private life. And by fans I mean us, not the general newspaper buying public who pay money to see what Lily Allen and Amy Winehouse got up to last night.

Just because nothings printed, doesn't mean they aren't looking, although it is surprising that this hasn't been jumped on, after all he's said before.

And also because he's been away making the album, he's gone under the radar himself, but I reckon once it comes out, someone from the tabloids will dig this out, because they just can't help themselves.

Just because nothings printed, doesn't mean they aren't looking, although it is surprising that this hasn't been jumped on, after all he's said before.

And also because he's been away making the album, he's gone under the radar himself, but I reckon once it comes out, someone from the tabloids will dig this out, because they just can't help themselves.

I agree with the part highlighted, but the British press have known where Mika lives since the beginning, he's been out on the town and nothing is reported. He wouldn't have been hard for them to track down, if they thought it was worth it.

I have my own thoughts which I can't post here, but I think people don't care that much, have made up their minds regarding Mika, therefore it's not news to anyone but us.

If they had been looking they would have found it and printed it. Mika does not live his life cowering in a closet. He just chooses not to make his sexuality a political issue by discussing it with the press.

From what I recall Mika has not mentioned anything about being single since Feb 07 and even that was a dubious source.

I agree with the part highlighted, but the British press have known where Mika lives since the beginning, he's been out on the town and nothing is reported. He wouldn't have been hard for them to track down, if they thought it was worth it.

I have my own thoughts which I can't post here, but I think people don't care that much, have made up their minds regarding Mika, therefore it's not news to anyone but us.

It's news to us? :roftl:

i agree with you christine... media won't pick up on it, just us.

the only way they'll care about him is if he is with someone else who is the flavor of the month or if he makes a total fool of himself... and even then, he better make it good! :thumb_yello:

Well I didn't remember the lack of attention from the press, but it's true...

Christine's right, the ones who want to know more about his private life and are concerned about it are his fans:roftl:(Including me now and then:naughty:)

Maybe it's just as you say, they don't care about him, just when he's with the big current stars... Then they can speculate and people can make a fuss about it, wich is the only way to appear on a pink magazine:naughty:

Ehm excuse me girls... cannot you make me a summary of that has said mika?? I have not understood him very well :blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

M: Both at the same time. What? Are we not allowed to be both?

I: No, that's hot

M: Okay, that's hot. That's hot? Where's Paris Hilton?

I: That's very American for you right? Um so what are you doing for Valentine's Day?

M: When is it?

I: The 14th

M: Oh I don't even know.

I: (Something about the English celebrating Valentine's Day?)

M: Oh no, we do, but we're not very good at it. I think the English are a little more frigid quite frankly. Valentine's Day kinda swoops under the radar a lot of the time.

I: I have a British boyfriend (...and something about him celebrating Valentine's day with her...)

M: Oh you did? It's probably because he really likes you.

I: So no big plans this year?

M: For me Valentine's Day? No. Once I find out what day it is I'll go from there I suppose.

I: ??

M: Of course and yeah always publicly single. Private life is something else.

So... we are the piranhas. :mf_rosetinted:

M: Both at the same time. What? Are we not allowed to be both?

I: No, that's hot

M: Okay, that's hot. That's hot? Where's Paris Hilton?

I: That's very American for you right? Um so what are you doing for Valentine's Day?

M: When is it?

I: The 14th

M: Oh I don't even know.

I: (Something about the English celebrating Valentine's Day?)

M: Oh no, we do, but we're not very good at it. I think the English are a little more frigid quite frankly. Valentine's Day kinda swoops under the radar a lot of the time.

I: I have a British boyfriend (...and something about him celebrating Valentine's day with her...)

M: Oh you did? It's probably because he really likes you.

I: So no big plans this year?

M: For me Valentine's Day? No. Once I find out what day it is I'll go from there I suppose.

I: ??

M: Of course and yeah always publicly single. Private life is something else.

Thanks Christine!!:blush-anim-cl:

uhmm that to say??

1.He think that it is hot to contemporarily be two things?! Oh I must worry me?:blink:

2.Doesn't he really know what St. Valentine is?:blink: Girls must do something!! :roftl:

3. Know me that Mika is hiding us something!!:mf_rosetinted: