• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Calm calm calm - tickets not on sale yet, but it's there in Ticketmaster, and a friend of mine in Ireland has already heard about it.....

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/search?tm_link=tm_homeA_header_search&q=mika

I don't think this venue is very big...maybe this is one of those acoustic shows?

:biggrin2:

OMG i soooooooooooo hope this is true!!!! the Isle of Man is only a 2hour boat ride away from Dublin!!!!! aaaagggghhhhhh it would be soooo awesome if he did do a concert there!!! :-D xxx

You never know and you don't have school in summer do you ?:naughty::roftl

Noo, but I was thinking of going to California:naughty:

maybe you're lucky: maybe it's london and it's a sat. :wink2: that'd rock no end :wub2:

Oh yes:punk::punk: I'd definitly go, now that my mom has caught the Mika flu too.

:naughty:

it'd be nice to meet :wub2:

It wold indeed, I haven't met any MFCers but portuguese ones:wub2:

Yeah I'm going to America the begining of June....so the other dates best be the week before Dublin :naughty:

Yes, or august or september..

I'd love some dates that wold fit on my easter holidays in Italy...:naughty:

Yep... I'm just sure that Portugal won't be part of it, and due to school I won't go:thumbdown: It's always the same:naughty:

Portugal happens to be a very important country to Mika, as he came here with his mum when he was a child...

How could he miss the "pasteis de bacalhau" revival, Carlota???:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

At the moment, it's nowhere, until Team Mika confirm it!

I know I know... I was getting all excited already:roftl:

Portugal happens to be a very important country to Mika, as he came here with his mum when he was a child...

How could he miss the "pasteis de bacalhau" revival, Carlota???:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Haha yes yes suuure it is:roftl:

He surely couldn't, ever.:mf_rosetinted:

maybe you're lucky: maybe it's london and it's a sat. :wink2: that'd rock no end :wub2:

What's everyone's fascination with London anyway? I can safely say that the London Mika gigs end up being the worst for me, even though they are my 'homegigs', because all the mfc seems to descend on them and it causes craziness beyond comprehension :boxed:

What's everyone's fascination with London anyway? I can safely say that the London Mika gigs end up being the worst for me, even though they are my 'homegigs', because all the mfc seems to descend on them and it causes craziness beyond comprehension :boxed:

Yeah same here. I will resort to going elsewhere. :naughty: Which is a shame really.

I've never been to London, and I haven't been to a foreign gig either. I know it gets very crowded, but if so many people woldn't insist of going outside of their country to see Mika, sometimes he woldn't have much of an audience, IMO.

I've never been to London, and I haven't been to a foreign gig either. I know it gets very crowded, but if so many people woldn't insist of going outside of their country to see Mika, sometimes he woldn't have much of an audience, IMO.

Not true in London I don't think, certainly not for the gigs in 2007 or 8 anyway.

Edited by babspanky