Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 7)

Fmbm

Do you mean that this new Rain is better than the PeeDeePee one? :shocked:

I already adored the first version...I'm gonna die for sure :blush-anim-cl:

Stupid computer :throw:

only about 241097453289 times better. it sounds magical. its a bit more upbeat.

Carlota..................I couldn't have put it better myself:roftl:

thankyou. *bows*

I feel like I've given birth to him, I'm thát proud of him:roftl:

*backs away from you slowly*

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello!

I'm sorry if I'm off topic but I'm going crazy because I can't see the vlog (I'm loggen on my ipod because the computer is dead) . Can someone please *puppy dog eyes* post a link to the direct youtube video? Oh please oh please oh please?

Thank you!

:huglove:

Hugs&Kisses,

Adda.

Hello!

I'm sorry if I'm off topic but I'm going crazy because I can't see the vlog (I'm loggen on my ipod because the computer is dead) . Can someone please *puppy dog eyes* post a link to the direct youtube video? Oh please oh please oh please?

Thank you!

Hugs&Kisses,

Adda.

Like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyvk_H3PP7E&feature=channel_page

Hello!

Thank you!

Hugs&Kisses,

Adda.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyvk_H3PP7E

here you go hun.

Hello!

Thank you!

Hugs&Kisses,

Adda.

Here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyvk_H3PP7E

What one that doesn't smile?:naughty:

I sense the gravity of the situation :mf_rosetinted:

Ditto.

Thank you Greg!:mf_rosetinted:

Man it must be like playing each day!

Having the resources and the freedom to add and change and stick anything on that record

People with record deals should be ashamed for making crap music once they have all those benefits

I like how he presses the buttons and says and "it sounds like this", and for a few seconds, nothing happens, I was expecting him to start jumping around getting mad at it:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Yeah hilarious :roftl::roftl:

LMFAOOOOO

I vaguely remember that!! Can you remind me more of it??

It's one of the production staff who isn't allowed to talk, that's why he's the one who doesn't speak.

Scott takes great delight in talking to him about stuff, knowing he can't answer.

erm...i guess bcs there's no other comments which i can see:blink:

Dont make me blush now if was wrong ,i'm so happy:punk::roftl:

Nah, I don't want to make you blush, it's just that at this point no comments are approved at all on Mikasounds.... so you may still be comment #1 - but maybe not. You can always see your own comment below the blog, even though it has not been approved yet. However, this is secondary, there'll be a fantastic second album ...

Man it must be like playing each day!

Having the resources and the freedom to add and change and stick anything on that record

People with record deals should be ashamed for making crap music once they have all those benefits

Well give Mika some credit!:roftl:I know I would make crappy music (that's probably why I haven't got a record deal:naughty:)

Did I see wrong or there where a lot of children's books at the studio? Also did anyone see the illustration of the elephant? I reminded me of Sophie's drawing.

Well give Mika some credit!:roftl:I know I would make crappy music (that's probably why I haven't got a record deal:naughty:)

Did I see wrong or there where a lot of children's books at the studio? Also did anyone see the illustration of the elephant? I reminded me of Sophie's drawing.

I mean the people in the charts :roftl: They could do so much better if they'd give more

Wasn't there a Rabbit in the Box thing too? :roftl: