Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 7)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just finished reading the thread. I don't think I've EVER read a thread that long in one sitting. But I loved every minute :wub2:

I saw the video yesterday. My sister saw it on perez and nearly killed me when she asked me if I've seen a new Mika video with new Mika music. I inhaled a large sip of tea. Not very nice. More like near death experience :boxed:

I was so surprised at how emotional my reaction was. She had to hold my hand because I started crying. How embarassing it that?? It's just that I felt this huge relief. For me, it'd probably be better if the new record wasn't very successful. I'm teriffied at the thought of stadium gigs, sold out tickets and huge queues. BUT as a result of being his fan for nearly two years, I really care and I really wish him all the best. His succes would make my life harder but it would also make me very very happy. And having heard the bits of new songs I'm not as stressed out as I used to be. Also, I loved seeing him so happy and excited..

It also feels great to be here on MFC again. Seeing all of you reacting the same way as I did, well it made me feel sane again. And I'm seeing so many new people and I'm like when did that happen? I'm back, I'm so back. I nearly forgot how great and funny and sweet you all are. I kept laughing like a mental person while reading the thread. I love MFC :blush-anim-cl:

About the music. I love what he did with Rain. I liked it before because I kinda felt it had potential. Now I love it. I played the video couple of times in the morning and then people I share house with kept singing it not knowing what it is :naughty: It's gonna be a hit!

The choir sounds phenomenal. And when I read the lyrics, it just killed me. The atmosphere of the music combined with 'when you're young and you want some'.. I mean, no one does Mika like Mika :naughty:

I think it was Caz who said 400 pages ago that it feels like a New Mika Era. Well, it certainly does for me.. And I've got a feeling it's gonna be great. Living in London, no longer beeing a student who's broke most of the times, that's gonna make things just a little bit easier.. Just give me some dates!!

I just finished reading the thread. I don't think I've EVER read a thread that long in one sitting. But I loved every minute

I saw the video yesterday. My sister saw it on perez and nearly killed me when she asked me if I've seen a new Mika video with new Mika music. I inhaled a large sip of tea. Not very nice. More like near death experience

I was so surprised at how emotional my reaction was. She had to hold my hand because I started crying. How embarassing it that?? It's just that I felt this huge relief. For me, it'd probably be better if the new record wasn't very successful. I'm teriffied at the thought of stadium gigs, sold out tickets and huge queues. BUT as a result of being his fan for nearly two years, I really care and I really wish him all the best. His succes would make my life harder but it would also make me very very happy. And having heard the bits of new songs I'm not as stressed out as I used to be. Also, I loved seeing him so happy and excited..

It also feels great to be here on MFC again. Seeing all of you reacting the same way as I did, well it made me feel sane again. And I'm seeing so many new people and I'm like when did that happen? I'm back, I'm so back. I nearly forgot how great and funny and sweet you all are. I kept laughing like a mental person while reading the thread. I love MFC :blush-anim-cl:

About the music. I love what he did with Rain. I liked it before because I kinda felt it had potential. Now I love it. I played the video couple of times in the morning and then people I share house with kept singing it not knowing what it is :naughty: It's gonna be a hit!

The choir sounds phenomenal. And when I read the lyrics, it just killed me. The atmosphere of the music combined with 'when you're young and you want some'.. I mean, no one does Mika like Mika :naughty:

I think it was Caz who said 400 pages ago that it feels like a New Mika Era. Well, it certainly does for me.. And I've got a feeling it's gonna be great. Living in London, no longer beeing a student who's broke most of the times, that's gonna make things just a little bit easier.. Just give me some dates!!

welcome back to mfc! :punk:

it's really nice to see people posting here that haven't in a long time.

i've been here for quite a while and i don't believe i've ever met you yet!

funny how i remember at the end of his tour last year, people were saying it was the end of an era... and now it's called the new mika era! :wub2:

and i'm ready for it! :thumb_yello:

funny how i remember at the end of his tour last year, people were saying it was the end of an era... and now it's called the new mika era! :wub2:

At the afterparty, when Mika took the pics of him and me, Agnieszkas friend took some cool pics of him doing that.

You should put that in the tags!:wink2:

I'm teriffied at the thought of stadium gigs, sold out tickets and huge queues. BUT as a result of being his fan for nearly two years, I really care and I really wish him all the best. His succes would make my life harder but it would also make me very very happy.

I honestly don't think he'll be doing heaps of stadium gigs for quite a while... I really think the PdP one was a a bit of a test to see if he could fill a stadium, because it's the only one he's done...

And I don't think he's that famous to be able to do stadium gigs everywhere... I doubt he'd even do stadium gigs in London...

How do you know that? :naughty:

becasue i downloaded it and my itunes says that i've watched that that many times :boxed:

:roftl:

and i've been home sick all day, so when i'm not throwing up i've been on the computer. and the video plays in the background alot lol

Edited by racinghorse83