Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 7)

Fmbm

P.S: I already HATE Twitter.Another trend we´re supposed to follow like Facebook, MySpace and all that jazz.We can never keep up!

Welcome to the club!:naughty:

Not that I exactly hate it but I tend to mess up things like this and I'm afraid it would just be another ordeal!:blink::roftl:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope he doesn't think this gets him off the hook to blog :sneaky2:

From what I've seen it's a bit more comfortable - dropping a line every now and then about what you had for lunch is much less demanding than writing essays about photographers and children's books illustrators. I think it's a frequency vs. quality matter.

From what I've seen it's a bit more comfortable - dropping a line every now and then about what you had for lunch is much less demanding than writing essays about photographers and children's books illustrators. I think it's a frequency vs. quality matter.

Yeah, but still.

I don't want to know what he's doing. I want NEW music-related blogs :glasses2:

I hope he doesn't think this gets him off the hook to blog :sneaky2:

That's exactly what I think he will do: use twitter to do shorter, easier updates, that don't require him as much effort to write.

Plus, there is no approving of comments required there :naughty:.

I find that the tweets are far more spontaneous and 'fresh' than a long, written piece....