Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 7)

Fmbm

Sure, I'll just add that we can also discuss celeb twitters and Mika's updates. :wink2:

Cool.

Because I think a blog/twitter thread is a bit overcrowding because with Mika's twitters, we also get ones ABOUT Mika such as Perez and anyone else who is famous and tweets about him...

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool.

Because I think a blog/twitter thread is a bit overcrowding because with Mika's twitters, we also get ones ABOUT Mika such as Perez and anyone else who is famous and tweets about him...

Yeah I agree. I changed it now, s'okay?

We should probably just change this thread to the blog/twitter update thread.

Btw, it would be amazing if he were at Jason Mraz's avocado farm.... they can eat guacomole together and be jolly and sing beautiful songs.:naughty:

maybe they could have a private concert in the avacado farm for all the mfcers:punk::naughty:

Cool.

Keep the ones ABOUT him on your thread, and the ones Mika does himself, can go on here:wink2:

Cool.

If it's news about Mika then it should stay in this section, not be hidden in the members only section.

Let's face it Mika's blogs are not exactly leading to an overcrowding. There is nothing happening here except people wishing he would make contact with his fans. Whether he does it with the blog or Twitter doesn't really matter.

Keep the ones ABOUT him on your thread, and the ones Mika does himself, can go on here:wink2:
If it's news about Mika then it should stay in this section, not be hidden in the members only section.

Let's face it Mika's blogs are not exactly leading to an overcrowding. There is nothing happening here except people wishing he would make contact with his fans. Whether he does it with the blog or Twitter doesn't really matter.

Well I'm pretty sure you've got a point there :das:

Ok, that sounds good, so Mikatwits on here then? :naughty:

You've got a point. So then the title of this thread should be Go to MikaSounds- Blog and Twitter Updates?

You've got a point. So then the title of this thread should be Go to MikaSounds- Blog and Twitter Updates?

Yeah. I'll change it when I create the new thread (which I'll do when a mod asks me :wink2:)

excuse me if i'm ignorant, but do we have any proof that this is actually mika?

Well Perez on his twitter page said he encouraged him to do it, and the pic that's on the profile, I can't say I've ever seen before, so unless one of his friends is messing around, I say it is.

excuse me if i'm ignorant, but do we have any proof that this is actually mika?

1.Perez sent him a message and since they're friends maybe he knows it's really him

2.Mika has an iPhone and he wrote the update with the Twitter app for iPhone/iPod touch (although that could be anyone cuz I also have an iPhone and I have a Twitter app.)

Well Perez on his twitter page said he encouraged him to do it, and the pic that's on the profile, I can't say I've ever seen before, so unless one of his friends is messing around, I say it is.

1.Perez sent him a message and since they're friends maybe he knows it's really him

2.Mika has an iPhone and he wrote the update with the Twitter app for iPhone/iPod touch (although that could be anyone cuz I also have an iPhone and I have a Twitter app.)

OK. i say maybe. i don't 100% believe its mika until he says something on his blog, but i trust that it is him.

WTF is he doing at a avo farm?? work on your album boy! :naughty: