Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 7)

Fmbm

Of course it's not him, it's Big Bad Wolf beeing squeezed up by Little Red Ridding Hood, looking for avocados on his pockets..

2-7.jpg

Hmm...a skinny shirtless guy in tight black pants, an animal head, a mask and confetti. What more proof do you people need?? :roftl:

As for the body hair, it's very dark in that toilet. Looks just about right to me :fisch:

From what I've seen it's a bit more comfortable - dropping a line every now and then about what you had for lunch is much less demanding than writing essays about photographers and children's books illustrators. I think it's a frequency vs. quality matter.

Oh no these tweets are quality if he does it right. Sara Bareilles just said that a bird sh*t in her beer. These are the things I want to know. :naughty:

My favourite part about Twitter...I don't have to read the endless blathering of other people watching his profile. First of all you can't blather in 140 characters and secondly no one can deface his profile with their comments. Whatever people say to him is between them and Mika. Works for me.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm...a skinny shirtless guy in tight black pants, an animal head, a mask and confetti. What more proof do you people need?? :roftl:

As for the body hair, it's very dark in that toilet. Looks just about right to me :fisch:

Whatever people say to him is between them and Mika. Works for me.

Nah, to keep me from disapointment i'd rather believe it's Avocado Man...:naughty:

Yep, works for me too, if it's really him...:wink2:

From what I've seen it's a bit more comfortable - dropping a line every now and then about what you had for lunch is much less demanding than writing essays about photographers and children's books illustrators. I think it's a frequency vs. quality matter.

exactly!! :wink2:

How can you even send him anything?

In the box that says "What are you doing?" type:

@mikasounds

before your message and he will receive it. People who are watching your profile will be able to see it but all of the zillions of other people who are watching Mika's profile won't.

Also when you receive one of his updates, hover over it and a return arrow will show on the right side. If you click on the arrow it will auto populate the box with @mikasounds.

In the box that says "What are you doing?" type:

@mikasounds

before your message and he will receive it. People who are watching your profile will be able to see it but all of the zillions of other people who are watching Mika's profile won't.

Also when you receive one of his updates, hover over it and a return arrow will show on the right side. If you click on the arrow it will auto populate the box with @mikasounds.

Alright. Thanks :wink2:

Give him a piece of my mind :sneaky2:

The thing about the dancing avocados made me think of lollipop girls and then I thought of "Sucking too hard on your a-vo-ca-do love's gonna get yo down!" :lol3:

that's nice! i will really suggest it. *twitter* :naughty:

The thing about the dancing avocados made me think of lollipop girls and then I thought of "Sucking too hard on your a-vo-ca-do love's gonna get yo down!" :lol3:

yeah avacados in little pink dresses dancing behind mika:roftl:

I want to be at that concert!

"say love! say love!"

I look forward to it. :naughty:

Where's Kelzy? Today is finally the top of the week and she's not here. :roftl:

I don't know. I texted her earlier telling her about Mika getting a twitter account and how now we get to call it "twatter" :naughty:

It was her idea, but now it's been put into action. :wink2: