Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 7)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:floor:

He's got a snail train :roftl:

Do we really know it's him?

If it's not him, do you think he's available? :das:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Of course it's not him, it's Big Bad Wolf beeing squeezed up by Little Red Ridding Hood, looking for avocados on his pockets..

2-7.jpg

Photo_16.jpg

I love his face in his not professional pictures.He always looks like he just woke up:wub2:

Ok. End of fangurl moment.

P.S: I already HATE Twitter.Another trend we´re supposed to follow like Facebook, MySpace and all that jazz.We can never keep up!

I will follow!

Yeah, you can block people if you don't want them to read your updates, and also make them private if you like.....And you don't even need an account if you don't want to write updates, if all you want is to look at someone's updates,you can just check their page without an account.

Sweet that's good to know! I'm going to stop being lazy and sign up for one. It's 8:43pm I'll have one before 9. :naughty:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Of course it's not him, it's Big Bad Wolf beeing squeezed up by Little Red Ridding Hood, looking for avocados on his pockets..

2-7.jpg

*shivers*

I was in church and this woman said that god told her that she would see a woman in a green dress and she must tell this complete stranger that godforgave her.

Then she said that we should ask god for our very own lady in a green dress to deliver the message of god to.

Then I saw this guy who used to go to my church who looks eerily like Mika IN A GREEN DRESS!

:roftl:

I couldn't get it out of my head and you've just successfuly made it worse by putting THAT in my head!

EVERY TIME I CLOSE MY EYES NOW! :stretcher:

Photo_16.jpg

I love his face in his not professional pictures.He always looks like he just woke up:wub2:

Ok. End of fangurl moment.

me too :wub2:

I tried to follow Grace Kelly

But all her updates were too sad

So I tried to follow Freddie

This twitter thing is so maaaaaaaaaaad

:groovy:

03.gif?t=1236583611

Everybody's having guacamole today

guacamole today

guacamole today

anyway u want to

anywhere u want to

just come and get avocados with me

everyone is really good at this, I think we could write songs for mika now!:punk: