Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 7)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jason Mraz has an avocado farm. :naughty:

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/SHOWBIZ/Music/05/26/mraz.recipe/

LOS ANGELES, California (CNN) -- Don't get Jason Mraz talking about his avocado farm. You'll never get around to speaking about his music.

Jason Mraz isn't just a singer and songwriter -- he's also a proud avocado farmer.

When the San Diego singer-songwriter was in Los Angeles promoting his new album, "We Sing. We Dance. We Steal Things," he couldn't hide his excitement about his five-acre orchard.

"I do sell my avocados," he told CNN. "I mean, they don't have a sticker on them that say that these are from the Mraz Farms, but I moved into an area that all of us are avocado farmers. My trees are 25-30 years old and, two or three times a year, [workers] come through and they pick 'em all. Believe me, our kitchen is just like decked out with them. We're constantly washing them, we're eating them and we're giving them to all our friends."

Mraz says he makes a great guacamole. But he's even prouder of his "Chocomole" -- a healthy chocolate mousse made with avocados.

Jason Mraz has an avocado farm. :naughty:

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/SHOWBIZ/Music/05/26/mraz.recipe/

LOS ANGELES, California (CNN) -- Don't get Jason Mraz talking about his avocado farm. You'll never get around to speaking about his music.

Jason Mraz isn't just a singer and songwriter -- he's also a proud avocado farmer.

When the San Diego singer-songwriter was in Los Angeles promoting his new album, "We Sing. We Dance. We Steal Things," he couldn't hide his excitement about his five-acre orchard.

"I do sell my avocados," he told CNN. "I mean, they don't have a sticker on them that say that these are from the Mraz Farms, but I moved into an area that all of us are avocado farmers. My trees are 25-30 years old and, two or three times a year, [workers] come through and they pick 'em all. Believe me, our kitchen is just like decked out with them. We're constantly washing them, we're eating them and we're giving them to all our friends."

Mraz says he makes a great guacamole. But he's even prouder of his "Chocomole" -- a healthy chocolate mousse made with avocados.

Mika at Jason's avacado farm would be epic. :naughty:

Do you think we should start a Twitter update thread?

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

That might be an idea though I think we could do a genneral Twitter thread where te talk about our own twitters and other celebs' tweets and twitter in genneral and in the first post (from the maker of the thread) there is updated whenever Mika does a tweert himself maybe.

That might be an idea though I think we could do a genneral Twitter thread where te talk about our own twitters and other celebs' tweets and twitter in genneral and in the first post (from the maker of the thread) there is updated whenever Mika does a tweert himself maybe.

I made a Twitter thread but right now it's only for people to post their username so then we all know each other's usernames.