Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 7)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon he's doing this to punish me for going on about him dangling carrots over the album!

He's sitting there, signing in and out, thinking "I'll show her dangling carrots!!!"

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I reckon he's doing this to punish me for going on about him dangling carrots over the album!

He's sitting there, signing in and out, thinking "I'll show her dangling carrots!!!"

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

show him you got the message and dress as a bunny for his next concert! :naughty:

people must feel it in the air... there is 131 people on mfc right now, including numerous guests... that's hot (in my best paris hilton voice )

show him you got the message and dress as a bunny for his next concert! :naughty:

people must feel it in the air... there is 131 people on mfc right now, including numerous guests... that's hot (in my best paris hilton voice )

She's not said it once on Ant and Decs show yet!:naughty:

Mika must have one too, there he is again 3 mins ago...:blink:

How many logins had he made today???I'm a bit lost by now...:shocked:

I've already told you it's his mum who's stolen his username and password. Why don't you believe me? :sneaky2:

And she would be watching what exactly on YT Laura?

(i'll regret asking this...:roftl:)

obvious: she's looking for a penguin video.:mf_rosetinted:

it was love at first sight :naughty:

and she has discovered the MF video about what the Internet is for, so she's checking what M is up to on Youtube :das:

Okay.

Mika, if you can just hold off for 5 mins, I have to feed the dog before he eats me!!!

Go for it Rose, i'll be watching...:mf_rosetinted:

obvious: she's looking for a penguin video.:mf_rosetinted:

it was love at first sight :naughty:

and she has discovered the MF video about what the Internet is for, so she's checking what M is up to on Youtube :das:

And maybe she posts telling us uh?:mf_rosetinted: