Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 7)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika must have one too, there he is again 3 mins ago...:blink:

How many logins had he made today???I'm a bit lost by now...:shocked:

he doesn't need a stick, he can reach it with his toes, you know he doesn't have those legs for nothing:mf_rosetinted:

Poor dog, he' s been thrown a huge amount of dog food to keep him happy for half a day...:roftl::roftl::roftl:

He's a happy little fella anyway, it's great coming back from work, and he's so excited to see me, can't tell you how happy it makes me feel.

Maybe I'm just dumb, but what does "WFDS" stand for? It's written across his laptop in conversation hearts at the beginning.

EDIT: Actually it says "WEDS" but what does he mean by that...the day?

Edited by Fmbm

I am speechless. This is sounding truly AMAZING! I never thought I would be saying this, but even tons better than LICM. How can he???

Even the 'Rain haters' will have to admit that it sounds great now. Ok, I'm officially back on the Mika-superlove-wagon now :wub2:. Goodness the man is just great. He has actually written the whole song now :naughty:.

I can't wait for album and tour now. This is like a drug, I need more of the music now :naughty:. How incredible does that violin sound?????

(P.S. Cherisse, huh? :fisch: Some people already said it didn't they? :mf_rosetinted:)

Maybe I'm just dumb, but what does "WFDS" stand for? It's written across his laptop in conversation hearts at the beginning.

EDIT: Actually it says "WEDS" but what does he mean by that...the day?

wednesday??????????????

One bone to pick though- I wish he'd stop talking over the song, it kinda ruins it :sneaky2:

Just make the vlog longer, dammit, but let us listen to the song:roftl:

I still can't get my head around how different Rain is now. Wow. I mean..I liked it before, but now...I love it :wub2:.