Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 7)

Fmbm

Okay, this may turn out to be an essay, but here goes.

Firstly, the choir sound fantastic, and when you hear his voice mixed in with theirs, it sound amazing.

Now he mentioned Michael Jackson being someone they've worked with, I'm sure everyones thinking Earthsong, but there was a track on Dangerous that I loved with a choir on, but the name escapes me. If anyone can remember, please put me out of my misery, thank you.

Secondly, RAIN! It's funny when I listened to the violin played on it's own, I was thinking how much it sounded like water, then when he played the mix, I nearly exploded with happiness. It sounds wonderful!!!

I hope Kath feels the same. And he got more lyrics on it. Thank goodness! I was worried about too much repitition on it, but it sounds MUCH better now.

Thirdly CHERISSE!:wub2: I'M SO HAPPY she's playing on the album, now we know where she's been, and it sounds SO cool, I was hammering away on the table along with the track(it's the frustrated drummer in me!). And it's a Samba rhythm, and my new costume has a kind of Brazillian theme going on with it. AWESOME!!!:blush-anim-cl:

Finally, apart from wanting to know what the heck it takes to make Greg smile!, I am ecstatic hearing little bits from the album, it's sounding really polished and I think it's gonna sound fantastic live.

Best Valentines present EVER!!!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OOHH, MY GOODNESS. the new music.

my reaction was as follows;

1. screaming and leaping out of my chair

2. watching the video with a huge grin on my face

3. heard rain.. and then i started crying.

4. heard the rest of the music.. and i have tears running down my cheeks.

i've been waiting so long, and oh gosh, its beound perfect. do i sound like a retard when i mention i have tears running down my cheeks and a big grin on my face? i haven't felt this happy in a long time.

Oh mika, it sounds AMAZING. i am fully back 100% into being totally in love with you, but not in love with you, if you know what i mean.

Oooh I just wet myself:shocked:

Need some diaperz?:mf_rosetinted:

My obssession is getting bigger and bigger.

Bring that album on.:mf_rosetinted:

I think that now Rain can be a hit. And whoever doesn't find it a hit is an arse. Yes, an arse.

Not an arse. A butthole:mf_rosetinted:

Publically it's him, private life it's him too...:mf_rosetinted:

Stop with that:lmao:

That choir bit with ''when you're young and you want some'' cracked me up:roftl:

Okay I'm back too :naughty: My doubts are slowly getting flushed away I think

Oh, goodie! We can love him together :roftl:

I love the new version of Rain it is so different !

God I'm shaking after watching this video !Mika you're so incredible

I think that you're not the only one! It sounds incredible :wub2:

It sounds ****ing great to me! I am officially excited. Silver you can take over from me as the unimpressed one for a while, I love what I heard!

Quoting you as well, as it's not every day that one sees this type of post from you :roftl:

I'm seriously having trouble breathing...:blink:

What should I do?...

Just watch some more :naughty: That will either kill you off or revive you. Sorry, us spaniards don't do anything by half measures LOL

My obssession is getting bigger and bigger.

Bring that album on.

I think that now Rain can be a hit. And whoever doesn't find it a hit is an arse. Yes, an arse.

Yep. Arse, Feck, Arse....Have you been watching Father Ted?:naughty:

It sounds ****ing great to me! I am officially excited. Silver you can take over from me as the unimpressed one for a while, I love what I heard!

:mf_rosetinted: I'm not unimpressed - just I want to hear some other tracks. Some nice ballads, some sad songs. It sounded a bit too mainstream pop to me. But the gospel choir bit was good.

I shall listen to it a few more times :fisch:

can't help you there dear... :naughty

Guess I need some dipers:naughty:

Need some diaperz?:mf_rosetinted

Not an arse. A butthole:mf_rosetinted

Stop with that:lmao

That choir bit with ''when you're young and you want some'' cracked me up:roftl

:roftl::roftl:

Everything you want:roftl:

Oh, goodie! We can love him together :roftl

I think that you're not the only one! It sounds incredible :wub2

Quoting you as well, as it's not every day that one sees this type of post from you :roftl

Just watch some more :naughty: That will either kill you off or revive you. Sorry, us spaniards don't do anything by half measures LOL

Yep. Arse, Feck, Arse....Have you been watching Father Ted?:naughty

Not really:naughty::roftl:

Yes, I also loved the bit that goes 'when you're young and you want some' . Fantastic :roftl::roftl:

But seriously, he seems so...alive? The way he can't help himself and is moving his hips along....this is the most animated and 'loose' that I've seen Mika in a loong time, it's great.

This video together with the other little one where he mentions the 'single in public but..' just makes me think that he has relaxed a lot lately. Good stuff.

I'm loving what I hear, and also loving the fact that he seems so happy!! So...triumphant.

Wow. Wow and Wow!!

Yes, I also loved the bit that goes 'when you're young and you want some' . Fantastic :roftl::roftl:

But seriously, he seems so...alive? The way he can't help himself and is moving his hips along....this is the most animated and 'loose' that I've seen Mika in a loong time, it's great.

This video together with the other little one where he mentions the 'single in public but..' just makes me think that he has relaxed a lot lately. Good stuff.

I'm loving what I hear, and also loving the fact that he seems so happy!! So...triumphant.

Wow. Wow and Wow!!

I can't help it but seconding your wowing S!:naughty:

One bone to pick though- I wish he'd stop talking over the song, it kinda ruins it :sneaky2:

give the poor boy a break:roftl:

Loved it, the songs sound great (even Rain :naughty:) and he looks SO HAPPY!

i don't care how he looks:roftl:

i just love what i'm hearing:mf_lustslow:

and about rain!

i guess the first vers of it was like the "acoustic relax" now it sounds like "relax CD version"

doesa that make sense:roftl:

Wow. Wow and Wow!!

He's very proud, he's totally glowing! And well, a Happy Mika = a Happy me:naughty:

Mind you, regardless of the actual music, I think this really is the best vlog he has done.

And I went all fangurly and put kisses at the bottom of my comment:blush-anim-cl:)

It's okay Silver, so did I:wink2:

:mf_rosetinted: I'm not unimpressed - just I want to hear some other tracks. Some nice ballads, some sad songs. It sounded a bit too mainstream pop to me. But the gospel choir bit was good.

I shall listen to it a few more times

Mainstream pop? :blink: I find that it is everything BUT mainstream pop- it sounds more like 60's or 70's syle stuff to me..but with this ethnic type of sound added to it, like a really cool mismash of different influences....I'd say that it's anything BUT mainstream.

I bet you if you listen a few more times you won't say that anymore :naughty:.

I am downloading the vid to make it into an mp3 so I can listen to it all the time.......:wub2:

''when you're young and you want some'' - WTF???? lol

trying to be ordinary wasn't me who was the fool???? huge change...

am i getting this right???

I didn't quite listen to Rain enough, but the first one is definitely accurate.

Doesn't Mika know that when you're a bit older you usuallly also want some? :naughty: