Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 7)

Fmbm

While we're awaiting for him to tell us more about his new album and tour, he'll probably be telling us about his collaboration with Cheryl Cole :naughty:

Who's next? Nicole Schrafzigger?

I'm sorry to be kinda sarcastic,but I'm kinda dissapointed that THIS is the way the situation goes on (if it's all true,of course).

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

While we're awaiting for him to tell us more about his new album and tour, he'll probably be telling us about his collaboration with Cheryl Cole :naughty:

I'm sorry to be kinda sarcastic,but I'm kinda dissapointed that THIS is the way the situation goes on (if it's all true,of course).

Especially after having taken back the Boyzone song from... erm... Boyzone. :roftl:

Not really very logical.

Where was that when he said he doesn't write for kachinga only? Australia? Seems like aaaages ago.

once upon a time....

he had to tell us the true:naughty:about gigs,album,blablabla....

don't worry(but,yes,i think like you,that doesn't arrive rather quickly:roftl:)

Now we know he doesn't even know when is Valentine's day :blink::roftl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNwQTMgVC6M

hopeless romantic isn't he! :roftl:

but seriously i don't care much for valentine's day. i did when i was a kid and i wanted to receive little cards from my classmates :wub2:

but now.... it's just an excuse to wear red! (not that i need one though!)

And, I'm sorry, what was that about the English being frigid about Valentines Day???

It's a huge multi million pound industry here, I'll bet last night and this morning there wasn't a single card, or many flowers and chocolates left in any of the shops, and you probably couldn't get a last minute reservation in a restaurant for love nor money for tonight!!!

He really has NO idea what he's saying!!!

Mika, engage brain before speaking!:wink2:

Oh, I am lucky about the new video of the award party, thank you!!!

- but also really frustrated now - seems that there would never be a vlog on Valentines... :no:

The days not over yet!

And it's only 8am over there, so it's early yet.

And, I'm sorry, what was that about the English being frigid about Valentines Day???

It's a huge multi million pound industry here, I'll bet last night and this morning there wasn't a single card, or many flowers and chocolates left in any of the shops, and you probably couldn't get a last minute reservation in a restaurant for love nor money for tonight!!!

He really has NO idea what he's saying!!!

Mika, engage brain before speaking!:wink2:

Exactly! Does he really think the shops and big corporations would let a money spinner like that pass them by.

They've had proposals all week on GMTV as well.

Exactly! Does he really think the shops and big corporations would let a money spinner like that pass them by.

He can't have been living in cloud cuckooland for the past 16 years!

Or maybe he can, sorry I keep forgetting who we're talking about:naughty:

i like this interview better than a blog!

i like it when he's talking to someone not to himself direct to the camera with a well rehearsed speech in his mind (like he does in some vlogs).

that's why i like interviews!

He can't have been living in cloud cuckooland for the past 16 years!

Or maybe he can, sorry I keep forgetting who we're talking about:naughty:

Ermmm....Hellooooooo :naughty::bleh:

Personally though, I don't think that he's totally unaware of Valentine's. He's just pretending not to be.

What in Spanish we call 'hacerse el Sueco', which more or less means to pretend that you have no idea of what's going on. And, hilariously, if you take the literal meaning of the sentence, it means 'to pretend to be Swedish' :lmfao::lmfao:

I'm not sure English men without girlfriends do notice Valentine's day any more than I notice father's day (he's been dead 20 years). Certainly my boyfriends have needed firm instructions before arranging anything.