Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 7)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ermmm....Hellooooooo :naughty::bleh:

Personally though, I don't think that he's totally unaware of Valentine's. He's just pretending not to be.

What in Spanish we call 'hacerse el Sueco', which more or less means to pretend that you have no idea of what's going on. And, hilariously, if you take the literal meaning of the sentence, it means 'to pretend to be Swedish' :lmfao::lmfao:

Maybe he was not aware this would reach the old world as well... :naughty:

And aren't we all a bit Swedish? :wub2:... some more than others, of course... :roftl:

Yep, but I think this year he got a better offer:naughty:

:shocked: you were dropped like a hot potato! i can't believe it!

well... just thinking... maybe if you would have kept the penguin outfit, things may have worked out differently for you.... just saying....i could be wrong though:roftl:

Publically busy, private life's something else...:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, private life, depriving me of my caffine fix!:naughty:

:shocked: you were dropped like a hot potato! i can't believe it!

well... just thinking... maybe if you would have kept the penguin outfit, things may have worked out differently for you.... just saying....i could be wrong though:roftl:

He's very fickle, better off without him:floor::floor::floor:

Rose, You totally deserve to be the person that says... you know what. I feel like if anyone else sees a blog first, they should pm you

:roftl: sosi... truly, what are the chance of that happening? rose is glued to youtube, refreshing every 15 seconds :naughty:

:shocked: omg rose! you are stronger then i thought!!!

good woman! :thumb_yello:

do you have any nails left? :roftl:

Not many:naughty:

I keep getting distracted by Ant and Decs Saturday Night Takeaway, they had a link called Kiss Cam where members of the the audience had to kiss each other when the camera stopped on them. The winners didn't even know each other:roftl:

Oh yeah and Paris Hilton is on there, doing the voiceovers!