Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 7)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey my lovelies, I didn't realize we went to part 7.

It's blog friday....errrrrrrr blog saturday....hoping...hoping

There's been some activity on YT over the last few hours, possibly uploading.....

or possibly nothing :naughty:

like yesterday :blink: and the day before yesterday :boxed: and ....

He signs in once more, and it's happening, it's his usual pattern.

Gawd, now I'm sounding stalkerish:roftl::roftl::roftl:

for real? wow, that explains why i've never uploaded a video to youtube in my life :roftl:

I've often wondered as at some point I'm going to be doing videos on my camera, so it's handy to know. So as I'm at a loose end right now....:naughty:

Do you think Mika just goes to movies for the artwork?

Or does he like plots?

Characters?

Music?

Voices?

Does he go to movies where he can relate to the story or to them because he wishes he was PART of the story....

I was just wondering :wink2:

I think he goes mostly for the visual aspects. I'm sure he enjoys story lines as well, though. :wink2:

I think he goes mostly for the visual aspects. I'm sure he enjoys story lines as well, though. :wink2:

Yeah, I'm just looking at the website now. I guess he's been there, it's very.. Well I can see him there :D *wipes superpowerful telescope clean of hot breah marks* :mf_rosetinted:

Look at this:

A young girl (Fanning) walks through a secret door in her new home and discovers an alternate version of her life. On the surface, this parallel reality is eerily similar to her real life – only much better. But when her adventure turns dangerous, and her counterfeit parents (including Other Mother [Hatcher]) try to keep her forever, Coraline must count on her resourcefulness, determination, and bravery to get back home – and save her family.

If you think about it, Coraline is in a "vamped up" reality.

Kind of like how Mika discribes his music... Hmmm :wink2:

Yeah, I'm just looking at the website now. I guess he's been there, it's very.. Well I can see him there :D *wipes superpowerful telescope clean of hot breah marks* :mf_rosetinted:

Look at this:

A young girl (Fanning) walks through a secret door in her new home and discovers an alternate version of her life. On the surface, this parallel reality is eerily similar to her real life – only much better. But when her adventure turns dangerous, and her counterfeit parents (including Other Mother [Hatcher]) try to keep her forever, Coraline must count on her resourcefulness, determination, and bravery to get back home – and save her family.

If you think about it, Coraline is in a "vamped up" reality.

Kind of like how Mika discribes his music... Hmmm :wink2:

Yeah I guess :naughty:

I'll probably see it this weekend :groovy:

I do hope the video blog won't make the blog uploading stuck again..:boxed: i's a true pain from iphone when it does so, and I cannot even comment when it does that. :tears.

it hasn't done that for past few posts, which made me really pleased.

let's cross fingers. :boxed:

I was told someone was looking for the 26. MIKA STUDIO TOUR 3, LOS ANGELES vlog http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTs771njYq0

here is the HQ version to download http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KPSQGT2T

HQ version!!! thanks mari:thumb_yello:

snoopy-lucy-kiss.jpg

that is so cute!

He signs in once more, and it's happening, it's his usual pattern.

Gawd, now I'm sounding stalkerish:roftl::roftl:

:roftl::roftl::roftl: