What made you happy today?

keti

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My entire year level set our mobile phone alarms to the same time, and locked them in their lockers during QCS prac today as an April fools prank. It was hilarious. Every ten minutes or so, twenty-something mobile phones would go off. The teachers didn't have any idea what to do, and they couldn't stop the phones, cos they were locked inside the lockers! lol

It was funny. :naughty:

What made me happy today...

well... more than happy...

Heard MIKA - LOVE TODAY on the radio in a big shop and couldn't stand not to dance :no: .... :insane: My little brother joined. He was singing too! ohhh love my little brother :wub2: and Mika :wub2: [we got pink lollipops after that as a bonus ... soooooo good :naughty:]

Oh yes and the fact that the geometry test is canceled :thumb_yello:

The sun was shining, it was really warm, people were happy. :)

And I've packed my things home!!! Going tomorrow early morning, yes yes yes! :biggrin2:

I've missed my family and my hometown and now I'll get to be there for a week of Easter holidays. Love it. :wub2:

The sun .. 20 degrees .. driving in my car, window open (I had to, I have no airco and it was damn hot :roftl:) .. listening to "Chacha" from Tinted Windows ...

So nice :wub2:

I got the best mark from physics and chemistry! :woot_jump: and from history, but I find those two more important for me :bleh:

And the weather was LOVELY today. Just the way I love.

:wub2:

having the best birthday party with the most awesome people with awesome gifts and loads of balloons and games. (we even had confetti and pointy hats and that thingies you blow and they make noises)

with great tea and food.

that's what made not just my day, but my whole new year :D