Posted Images

Romantic or what?!:wub2:

Aww, this is so sweet!:wub2:

Love is in the air!:plane:

Prince(new)2_Lg.jpg

A prince of a fellow,

that one:

You lucky girl.

Today the weather was considerably better than it was yesterday!

That is so...:wub2:

aww thats so cute

I got to read a book in school today...not too exciting but it was better then working

Awww that's the sweetest thing I've ever heard of, really!

What what way?

Hehe, it's pretty much made my entire week! I want to answer him on friday, but I don't know if I can wait, so I may just do it tomorrow. ;)

How i'm going to answer him is i've got a stiletto shoe i've painted white and made all glittery, and i'm going to have one of my friends deliver it on a pillow I have, with a note that says:

To my dearest Kelton,

Glass slippers? So Disney.

Singing mice? Yeah right.

Prince Charming? My date to unity.

"since you'll be my prince, then i'll be your princess!", and at the end of this story, Hilary says........."

YES!:wub2:

Hehe, it's pretty much made my entire week! I want to answer him on friday, but I don't know if I can wait, so I may just do it tomorrow. ;)

How i'm going to answer him is i've got a stiletto shoe i've painted white and made all glittery, and i'm going to have one of my friends deliver it on a pillow I have, with a note that says:

To my dearest Kelton,

"since you'll be my prince, then i'll be your princess!", and at the end of this story, Hilary says........."

Great answer!

Love it:wub2:

Wish I could have something like that...

To my dearest Kelton,

thats really cute:wub2:

I hope you guys have fun at the prom together:wink2:

Getting back my marks for my vocal task in Music made me very happy today! =]

I played Billy Brown, and got a B+ for it! Which is an improvement from the C+ I got last year with Grace Kelly (I was still 'a little bit shy' (pun intended) at that stage)

Yay! =D

To my dearest Kelton,

:wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

Getting back my marks for my vocal task in Music made me very happy today! =]

I played Billy Brown, and got a B+ for it! Which is an improvement from the C+ I got last year with Grace Kelly (I was still 'a little bit shy' (pun intended) at that stage)

Yay! =D

Congratulations!:punk:

What makes me happy today is the fact i am off from work till sunday. yaay!

Spring break? Lovely!:wub2:

mika's tweet! :punk:

It's sweet and let's hope for the best, but Mr Curly has given us promises so many time before so it's hard to feel the real enthusiasm about it.:huh:

I'm starting to feel worried that I'm going to miss the whole thing (getting a ticket for a show I have the possibility to go to).:emot-sad:

It's Easter now and I'm not going to be able to log in as much as I use to!

It's sweet and let's hope for the best, but Mr Curly has given us promises so many time before so it's hard to feel the real enthusiasm about it.:huh:

I'm starting to feel worried that I'm going to miss the whole thing (getting a ticket for a show I have the possibility to go to).:emot-sad:

Don't worry. It's not like tickets will be on sale once he announces them. If he's smart he'll give us advance warning.

Don't worry. It's not like tickets will be on sale once he announces them. If he's smart he'll give us advance warning.

I think Fmbm is right! :thumb_yello: and I hope you can go to one of the gigs :original: But I understand you, I'm also a bit worried that I'll not have tickets :thumbdown: